First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Ichigo and Rukia...will it happen ?
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Lets get one thing straight here. BLEACH IS NOT A ROMANCE ANIME.

To all those. with the ichigoxrukia, ichigoxorihime. Ffs, it won't happen, get it through your heads, please, I cannot stress this enough.


Bleach already has romance. Romance can be interpreted in different ways, like unrequited love and actual love.
If there was not smidge of romance why the hell do so many people ship Ichigo and Rukia? Really something between Ichigo and Rukia is going to happen even if it's little. Tite Kubo said in an interview he's more of an IchiRuki person. And that Bleach has a little romance. Read up on the interviews then say stuff.


Please refer to this before you tell me about love.



Manga.




Checkmate.


I guess so, but how do you not see it? Between either Orihime's unrequited love Byakuya's love for his decised wife? You can't tell me there's absolutely NO romance in Bleach.
104107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Lets get one thing straight here. BLEACH IS NOT A ROMANCE ANIME.

To all those. with the ichigoxrukia, ichigoxorihime. Ffs, it won't happen, get it through your heads, please, I cannot stress this enough.


Bleach already has romance. Romance can be interpreted in different ways, like unrequited love and actual love.
If there was not smidge of romance why the hell do so many people ship Ichigo and Rukia? Really something between Ichigo and Rukia is going to happen even if it's little. Tite Kubo said in an interview he's more of an IchiRuki person. And that Bleach has a little romance. Read up on the interviews then say stuff.


Please refer to this before you tell me about love.



Manga.




Checkmate.


I guess so, but how do you not see it? Between either Orihime's unrequited love Byakuya's love for his decised wife? You can't tell me there's absolutely NO romance in Bleach.


I never said, there was no romance in bleach. When and where did I say that? If your refering to *red text* your english is mistaken. >.>
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/8/08




Then what the hell were you trying to prove me wrong for?
English is my one and only language, I believe I can read it just fine, mind you.
104107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:





Then what the hell were you trying to prove me wrong for?
English is my one and only language, I believe I can read it just fine, mind you.


That it is NOT a romance anime. The genre proved my argument.
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:





Then what the hell were you trying to prove me wrong for?
English is my one and only language, I believe I can read it just fine, mind you.


That it is NOT a romance anime. The genre proved my argument.


I thought you meant other than that, true it's not identified as that but still it could be. Don't me wrong not like all the shojo and sparkles but what I posted before.
104107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:





Then what the hell were you trying to prove me wrong for?
English is my one and only language, I believe I can read it just fine, mind you.


That it is NOT a romance anime. The genre proved my argument.


I thought you meant other than that, true it's not identified as that but still it could be. Don't me wrong not like all the shojo and sparkles but what I posted before.


It could, but its not. Thats all I want to point out to people, that watch this anime.

incomprehensible

Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:





Then what the hell were you trying to prove me wrong for?
English is my one and only language, I believe I can read it just fine, mind you.


That it is NOT a romance anime. The genre proved my argument.


I thought you meant other than that, true it's not identified as that but still it could be. Don't me wrong not like all the shojo and sparkles but what I posted before.


It could, but its not. Thats all I want to point out to people, that watch this anime.

incomprehensible



But you make sound as if it has none.

What do you mean by that?
104107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:





Then what the hell were you trying to prove me wrong for?
English is my one and only language, I believe I can read it just fine, mind you.


That it is NOT a romance anime. The genre proved my argument.


I thought you meant other than that, true it's not identified as that but still it could be. Don't me wrong not like all the shojo and sparkles but what I posted before.


It could, but its not. Thats all I want to point out to people, that watch this anime.

incomprehensible



But you make sound as if it has none.

What do you mean by that?


>.> Because it fits into drama.

You said "Don't me wrong not like all the shoujo and sparkles" that is broken english *bad grammer* making it incomprehensible.
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:





Then what the hell were you trying to prove me wrong for?
English is my one and only language, I believe I can read it just fine, mind you.


That it is NOT a romance anime. The genre proved my argument.


I thought you meant other than that, true it's not identified as that but still it could be. Don't me wrong not like all the shojo and sparkles but what I posted before.


It could, but its not. Thats all I want to point out to people, that watch this anime.

incomprehensible



But you make sound as if it has none.

What do you mean by that?


>.> Because it fits into drama.

You said "Don't me wrong not like all the shoujo and sparkles" that is broken english *bad grammer* making it incomprehensible.


It's called a typo, and you can't fill in the blanks? Don't GET me wrong. There happy?
104107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:





Then what the hell were you trying to prove me wrong for?
English is my one and only language, I believe I can read it just fine, mind you.


That it is NOT a romance anime. The genre proved my argument.


I thought you meant other than that, true it's not identified as that but still it could be. Don't me wrong not like all the shojo and sparkles but what I posted before.


It could, but its not. Thats all I want to point out to people, that watch this anime.

incomprehensible



But you make sound as if it has none.

What do you mean by that?


>.> Because it fits into drama.

You said "Don't me wrong not like all the shoujo and sparkles" that is broken english *bad grammer* making it incomprehensible.


It's called a typo, and you can't fill in the blanks? Don't GET me wrong. There happy?


I did do a fill in a blank. * Don't get me wrong *need a comma* * need it's* not like all the *need transistion* shoujo and sparkels. yet incomprehensible.

Also you've nothing to back up your argument for bleach is a romance. Do not go off tangent here >.> with the grammer >.>
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:





Then what the hell were you trying to prove me wrong for?
English is my one and only language, I believe I can read it just fine, mind you.


That it is NOT a romance anime. The genre proved my argument.


I thought you meant other than that, true it's not identified as that but still it could be. Don't me wrong not like all the shojo and sparkles but what I posted before.


It could, but its not. Thats all I want to point out to people, that watch this anime.

incomprehensible



But you make sound as if it has none.

What do you mean by that?


>.> Because it fits into drama.

You said "Don't me wrong not like all the shoujo and sparkles" that is broken english *bad grammer* making it incomprehensible.


It's called a typo, and you can't fill in the blanks? Don't GET me wrong. There happy?


I did do a fill in a blank. * Don't get me wrong *need a comma* * need it's* not like all the *need transistion* shoujo and sparkels. yet incomprehensible.

Also you've nothing to back up your argument for bleach is a romance. Do not go off tangent here >.> with the grammer >.>


You're saying shit about my grammAr. If you did fill in the blanks, then why say incomprehensible? You're a dumb ass you're not worth my time all you want to do is argue. Peace.
1663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.==> CA==>FREA...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


tanziee wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


tanziee wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


tanziee wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

no.
rukia dies.
orihime never musters up her courage to confess.
nel will rape ichigo and forces him to live with her in hueco mundo 8 monthes later or she'll call child support for her new baby.
BAD END? GOOD END?


are u some kinda emo or sadistic person or do ya just hate bleach?


He's an EW member, nuff said


lmao haha


I think I confused you?

EW as an http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Eudd_Worshipers


Ahh I get it now!!! its a weird group. its still funny tho xD
i mean wow there are ppl like that. the summary was funny xD weird ppl



Funny werid people?? I'm in the group


no offense tho... so u guys wants to rule cr......wow good luck
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08

tanziee wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


tanziee wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


tanziee wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


tanziee wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:

no.
rukia dies.
orihime never musters up her courage to confess.
nel will rape ichigo and forces him to live with her in hueco mundo 8 monthes later or she'll call child support for her new baby.
BAD END? GOOD END?


are u some kinda emo or sadistic person or do ya just hate bleach?


He's an EW member, nuff said


lmao haha


I think I confused you?

EW as an http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Eudd_Worshipers


Ahh I get it now!!! its a weird group. its still funny tho xD
i mean wow there are ppl like that. the summary was funny xD weird ppl



Funny werid people?? I'm in the group


no offense tho... so u guys wants to rule cr......wow good luck :D


lol Where did you get that from? We're pretty well known through out CR but thanks I guess?
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / tallahassee Florida
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Just because bleach is a action anime doesn't mean there can't be any romance. Dragonball Z is also an action anime/manga but it had characters getting married and having kids. Bleach is heavily inspired by DBZ and while i don't expect marriges and kids, i can see characters ending up together.

IchiRuki so far in teh story, i don't see it happening. The story seems to be pointing to IchiHime so i think thats more likey to happen.
Member
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / B pattern highlands
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
I HOPE NOT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.