First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Korean war
Posted 7/8/08
LOL ROFLCOPTER!
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
If I remember right we fought a lot more Chinese troops as we started to gain onto the N. Korean, Chinese border.
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

sypris wrote:

If I remember right we fought a lot more Chinese troops as we started to gain onto the N. Korean, Chinese border.


Lol only reason U.S. got pushed back was because of how many Chinese troops came storming in with guns blazing.
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Nothing to say,,,,,,
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Malignity wrote:

LOL ROFLCOPTER!


horo being oh so random
Posted 7/8/08



Incontrovertible wrote:


Since when does someone just randomly think about a war that was idiotic and pointless.


this caught my attention... how could you say that a war is idiotic and pointless when you werent even there when it took place? -_-
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Incontrovertible wrote:


sypris wrote:

If I remember right we fought a lot more Chinese troops as we started to gain onto the N. Korean, Chinese border.


Lol only reason U.S. got pushed back was because of how many Chinese troops came storming in with guns blazing.


Yup gata respect a government that will throw millions of their people to gain some territory takes a lot of balls to do that lol. But yea they had a ton of them jump over the border I remember hearing a story about my friends grandfather who was a machine gunner near the border and just unloading on them as they came.
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/8/08

giveanendtothis wrote:




Incontrovertible wrote:


Since when does someone just randomly think about a war that was idiotic and pointless.


this caught my attention... how could you say that a war is idiotic and pointless when you werent even there when it took place? -_-


There was needless bloodshed and nothing became of the war. It was never technically ended and it was idiotic.

I know its wrong for me to say that troops wasted their lives fighting the war, but honestly they did.

The war in Iraq is pointless too and the troops should be pulled out and just come home.


sypris wrote:


Incontrovertible wrote:


sypris wrote:

If I remember right we fought a lot more Chinese troops as we started to gain onto the N. Korean, Chinese border.


Lol only reason U.S. got pushed back was because of how many Chinese troops came storming in with guns blazing.


Yup gata respect a government that will throw millions of their people to gain some territory takes a lot of balls to do that lol. But yea they had a ton of them jump over the border I remember hearing a story about my friends grandfather who was a machine gunner near the border and just unloading on them as they came.


That sounds... like a shitload of fun.
Posted 7/8/08

Incontrovertible wrote:



I know its wrong for me to say that troops wasted their lives fighting the war, but honestly they did.




if they could read what you're saying right now they'll probably shoot you down...
oh well nuff said... <_<
Posted 7/8/08

giveanendtothis wrote:




Incontrovertible wrote:


Since when does someone just randomly think about a war that was idiotic and pointless.


this caught my attention... how could you say that a war is idiotic and pointless when you werent even there when it took place? -_-


Because the war WAS idiotic and pointless. The only reason that there is such a thing called North and South Korea dates back to the dynasty periods. There is no major charecteristic difference between citizens of N and S Korea and the whole country should be unified under one name. If a stranger were asked to determine whether a Korean person was from North or the South, they would haev a 50% chance. In other words, there should not be two separate countries but one.
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
I know more than most of the people here.
The Korean War is my favorite war second only to World War 2, so I have read a lot about the war.
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Jachina wrote:

I know more than most of the people here.
The Korean War is my favorite war second only to World War 2, so I have read a lot about the war.


Then say something relevant except stating that its your favorite war?

Not trying to be rude or anything, but your post is completely useless for someone who states that they know a lot of information about the topic.
Posted 7/8/08

cRYP7 wrote:


KueChang wrote:

Will to be honest I don't know much about it. But are you talking about the war still going on between North and South Korea. They're pratically still fighting because they haven't signed a peace treaty yet -.-


They're not fighting. It's a state of tension and it's not getting any better with N. Korea trying to threaten other countries with missiles and nuclear weaponry. N. Korea is an example how how a communist government fails to support it's citizens if the ruler does not think of the outcome before setting a plan into action.


I saw osmething in the news about North korea doing nuclear stuff. Just caught a little glimpse but didn't hear or see much about it. . . Wasn't there like a nuclear explosion or something like that?
Posted 7/8/08

Jachina wrote:

I know more than most of the people here.
The Korean War is my favorite war second only to World War 2, so I have read a lot about the war.


unless you post that info here... we dont give a shit... <_<
Posted 7/8/08

KueChang wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


KueChang wrote:

Will to be honest I don't know much about it. But are you talking about the war still going on between North and South Korea. They're pratically still fighting because they haven't signed a peace treaty yet -.-


They're not fighting. It's a state of tension and it's not getting any better with N. Korea trying to threaten other countries with missiles and nuclear weaponry. N. Korea is an example how how a communist government fails to support it's citizens if the ruler does not think of the outcome before setting a plan into action.


I saw osmething in the news about North korea doing nuclear stuff. Just caught a little glimpse but didn't hear or see much about it. . . Wasn't there like a nuclear explosion or something like that?


There was a testing a while ago but the news tried to keep it as confidential as possible to avoid chaos so I'm not aware of the details. In my opinion, Kim is too busy wasting the government money on hiring scientists and purchasing nuclear parts to even lend a penny to his citizens.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.