First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Korean war
1490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
i know all there is to know about it. human experience is there for other humans to use. without knowledge a human is a talking monkey. there are too many as is.
Posted 7/8/08

giveanendtothis wrote:

i asked how she could say that the war was idiotic and pointless... i didn't say it was not -_-.. i was asking for her reasons why she think that way...


Well, you said:

giveanendtothis wrote:
this caught my attention... how could you say that a war is idiotic and pointless when you werent even there when it took place? -_-


and depending on the view point of the person, it would sound as if you were trying to state the war was not idiotic and pointless. However, if you were actually trying to ask the questions, then I stand corrected.
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Incontrovertible wrote:


Jachina wrote:

I know more than most of the people here.
The Korean War is my favorite war second only to World War 2, so I have read a lot about the war.


Then say something relevant except stating that its your favorite war?

Not trying to be rude or anything, but your post is completely useless for someone who states that they know a lot of information about the topic.
okay,
one of the misconception in the west is china used a lot of "human wave tactics" against the UN forces, however that is false,
The Chinese army did indeed used human wave tactics, but only a few times, in situation when they know the enemy position is lightly defended. If China did used the human wave tactics, the Chinese army would had been crippled.
The Chinese army main tactics in korean was they would attack at night, in small groups, and usually hide in the day, fearing of US bombers.
anyways, i'm really sleepy right now, so there are some grammar mistakes.
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

KueChang wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


KueChang wrote:

Will to be honest I don't know much about it. But are you talking about the war still going on between North and South Korea. They're pratically still fighting because they haven't signed a peace treaty yet -.-


They're not fighting. It's a state of tension and it's not getting any better with N. Korea trying to threaten other countries with missiles and nuclear weaponry. N. Korea is an example how how a communist government fails to support it's citizens if the ruler does not think of the outcome before setting a plan into action.


I saw osmething in the news about North korea doing nuclear stuff. Just caught a little glimpse but didn't hear or see much about it. . . Wasn't there like a nuclear explosion or something like that?


Yeah, the North Koreans have nukes, but I doubt they would use them on South Korea, because they're so close that the fallout would blow back on them. My sister has a friend in Japan who says that people over there are scared about it.
1275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / My House
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


asamiueto wrote:



eh?


that's the leader of north korea - kimmmy!


Oh, I'm so clueless

I know nothing about korea


yoh im with you.. i only know about their dramas lol...

and.. that pic looks weird..
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Shhhh secret! :P
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

asamiueto wrote:



lolzerz, like that midget could even get up on a horse

Don't know much about the Korean War besides the fact that the Soviets and China backed the North while Americans and some other UN forces helped the South. North Korea attacked first by invading the South, and the war is technically still ongoing...
That's it
724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

kniv wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


asamiueto wrote:



eh?


that's the leader of north korea - kimmmy!


Oh, I'm so clueless

I know nothing about korea


yoh im with you.. i only know about their dramas lol...

and.. that pic looks weird..


LOL! Everything with Kim Jong Il in it looks weird. I think I heard about him trying to ban hair products a couple of years ago. Because nothing makes more sense than a man whose hair style makes Donald Trump look elegant and tasteful telling everyone to quit using conditioner.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

kniv wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


asamiueto wrote:



eh?


that's the leader of north korea - kimmmy!


Oh, I'm so clueless

I know nothing about korea


yoh im with you.. i only know about their dramas lol...

and.. that pic looks weird..


Lol I'm glad that I am not the only one who thought the picture looked werid
Posted 7/9/08

aznchick424 wrote:


asamiueto wrote:



lolzerz, like that midget could even get up on a horse

Don't know much about the Korean War besides the fact that the Soviets and China backed the North while Americans and some other UN forces helped the South. North Korea attacked first by invading the South, and the war is technically still ongoing...
That's it ;)


lol, true. kimmy is probably scared of horses too.
Posted 7/9/08
I had a project about this and i got a B
but i'm too lazy to type it all here lol
Posted 7/9/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


kniv wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


asamiueto wrote:



eh?


that's the leader of north korea - kimmmy!


Oh, I'm so clueless

I know nothing about korea


yoh im with you.. i only know about their dramas lol...

and.. that pic looks weird..


Lol I'm glad that I am not the only one who thought the picture looked werid


the north korean propaganda machine also states that kimmy is the world's best golfer!
"routinely shoots in the low 50’s, finished 38 under par in his first attempt at golf (with five holes-in-one), and scores three or four holes-in-one per round. "


102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

asamiueto wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


kniv wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


asamiueto wrote:



eh?


that's the leader of north korea - kimmmy!


Oh, I'm so clueless

I know nothing about korea


yoh im with you.. i only know about their dramas lol...

and.. that pic looks weird..


Lol I'm glad that I am not the only one who thought the picture looked werid


the north korean propaganda machine also states that kimmy is the world's best golfer!
"routinely shoots in the low 50’s, finished 38 under par in his first attempt at golf (with five holes-in-one), and scores three or four holes-in-one per round. "




Holy Shi- I suck at golf

I'd end up cracking someone in the skull by accident
Posted 7/9/08
While North Koreans are brainwashed to think that Kim is a great leader, stupid white people are brainwashed to think that Kim is stupid.
34842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/10
OP has nuked. Feel free to recreate this, peeps.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.