First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Member cards o_o
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/9/08
lol fill out :3

Username:
Name:
B-daii:
Age:
Position:
Storie(s):
type:
Text color?:
border color?:
pic?:
Bun Bun (:
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Username: rabidbunn38
Name: Liz
B-day: December 20
Age: 13
Position: moderator
Storie(s): none
type: 1
Text color?: green
border color?: blue
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

rabidbunn38 wrote:

Username: rabidbunn38
Name: Liz
B-day: December 20
Age: 13
Position: moderator
Storie(s): none
type: 1
Text color?: green
border color?: blue


LOL i forgot about pic^-^;; pic pweaz (:
Bun Bun (:
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

kintsuchl wrote:


rabidbunn38 wrote:

Username: rabidbunn38
Name: Liz
B-day: December 20
Age: 13
Position: moderator
Storie(s): none
type: 1
Text color?: green
border color?: blue


LOL i forgot about pic^-^;; pic pweaz (:



here ya go commander. this any good?
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

rabidbunn38 wrote:


kintsuchl wrote:


rabidbunn38 wrote:

Username: rabidbunn38
Name: Liz
B-day: December 20
Age: 13
Position: moderator
Storie(s): none
type: 1
Text color?: green
border color?: blue


LOL i forgot about pic^-^;; pic pweaz (:



here ya go commander. this any good?


yep -crops- lol x3 ALL DONE<3
Bun Bun (:
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

kintsuchl wrote:


rabidbunn38 wrote:


kintsuchl wrote:


rabidbunn38 wrote:

Username: rabidbunn38
Name: Liz
B-day: December 20
Age: 13
Position: moderator
Storie(s): none
type: 1
Text color?: green
border color?: blue


LOL i forgot about pic^-^;; pic pweaz (:



here ya go commander. this any good?


yep -crops- lol x3 ALL DONE<3


thanx commander!
Beginner writers (:
10620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
username: preetycat45
name: ruth
b-day: oct. 22
age:13
stories:none
pic:
Beginner writers (:
10620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
4got
text color: white
border :red
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

preetycat45 wrote:

4got
text color: white
border :red


you also forgot which type/kind ^^;
Beginner writers (:
10620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

kintsuchl wrote:


preetycat45 wrote:

4got
text color: white
border :red


you also forgot which type/kind ^^;

oh yea but wat do u mean by dat??

Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

preetycat45 wrote:


kintsuchl wrote:


preetycat45 wrote:

4got
text color: white
border :red


you also forgot which type/kind ^^;

oh yea but wat do u mean by dat??



which kind of card
Shayne (:
10392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On thee couch wit...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Username: fireheart753
Name: Shayne
B-day: June 13
Age: 14
Storie(s): none
type: 2
Text color?: red
border color?: red
pic?:
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

fireheart753 wrote:

Username: fireheart753
Name: Shayne
B-day: June 13
Age: 14
Storie(s): none
type: 2
Text color?: red
border color?: red
pic?:


all done (:
Shayne (:
10392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On thee couch wit...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
ty
Posted 7/12/08
Username: AnimeLover716
Name: Judy
B-daii: January 19
Age: 16
Position: member
Storie(s): none
type: 1
Text color?: dark purple
border color?: red
pic?:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.