First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Member cards o_o
Beginner writers (:
20687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Username: xJNY
Name: Nancy
B-daii: July 20
Age: 12
Position: Member
Storie(s): None
type: 3
Text color?: Black
border color?: Darkk Redd
pic?:

Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

xJNY wrote:

Username: xJNY
Name: Nancy
B-daii: July 20
Age: 12
Position: Member
Storie(s): None
type: 3
Text color?: Black
border color?: Darkk Redd
pic?:



Beginner writers (:
20687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

kintsuchl wrote:


xJNY wrote:

Username: xJNY
Name: Nancy
B-daii: July 20
Age: 12
Position: Member
Storie(s): None
type: 3
Text color?: Black
border color?: Darkk Redd
pic?:





THANKIESS.. I Lovee it.. =D
Posted 8/9/08 , edited 8/9/08
Username: precious256
Name: Cindy
B-daii: March 28
Age: 13
Position: Member
Storie(s): None
type: 1
Text color?: light blue or green
border color?: light blue or blue


pic?:
13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

kintsuchl wrote:

lol fill out :3

Username:
Name:
B-daii:
Age:
Position:
Storie(s):
type:
Text color?:
border color?:
pic?:



username: samakaziki
name: Aly
b-day: february 18, 1997
age: 11
position: Beginner Writer
storie(s): none (at the moment ;3)
type: number three
text color: (if it the border color is based on text) white (if not black)
border color: (if it's the text border color) black (if not) white
pic:

Beginner writers (:
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Username: iloveicecrem
Name: Crystal
B-daii: February 3rd
Age: 13
Position: member
Storie(s): none
type: number 3
Text color: Light Pink and blue
border color?: Pink
pic:
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

iloveicecrem wrote:

Username: iloveicecrem
Name: Crystal
B-daii: February 3rd
Age: 13
Position: member
Storie(s): none
type: number 3
Text color: Light Pink and blue
border color?: Pink
pic:


sawrie if its a lil messed up
Beginner writers (:
11126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Why do u need to...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

kintsuchl wrote:


iloveicecrem wrote:

Username: iloveicecrem
Name: Crystal
B-daii: February 3rd
Age: 13
Position: member
Storie(s): none
type: number 3
Text color: Light Pink and blue
border color?: Pink
pic:


sawrie if its a lil messed up


np.. i realli like it thx!!!!
Beginner writers (:
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Username:KilalaReno
Name:Tsukiyama Endo
B-daii:9 Feb 1995
Age:13
Position:Member
Stories:None
type:3
Text color:Dark Purple
border color:White
pic:
Amy (:
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

samakaziki wrote:


kintsuchl wrote:

lol fill out :3

Username:
Name:
B-daii:
Age:
Position:
Storie(s):
type:
Text color?:
border color?:
pic?:



username: samakaziki
name: Aly
b-day: february 18, 1997
age: 11
position: Beginner Writer
storie(s): none (at the moment ;3)
type: number three
text color: (if it the border color is based on text) white (if not black)
border color: (if it's the text border color) black (if not) white
pic:



I ISH SO SAWRIE FOR MISSIN JUU D: i'll work on it soon!
Beginner writers (:
38965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Paradoxia!!!
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

Username: azurie_sakura
Name: azurie
B-daii: dec. 31
Age: 14
Position: member
Storie(s): Butterfly Flight
type: 1
Text color?: Blue/Purple
border color?: Blue
pic?:

Posted 9/5/08 , edited 9/5/08
Username: chiyu-mica-chan
Name: mica-chan
B-daii: january 4
Age: 13
Position: member
Storie(s): none
type: 1
Text color?: pink
border color?: any
pic?:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.