First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
NewS forums for all Filipino here
Member
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
join din ako..!!
but I DON'T WANT THEM TO GO HERE.
yeah... I'M A SELFISH PERSON.
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
meron ba ditong pupunta ng Japan next year? mga april..

i'll be going kasi but i'm looking for someone who will go too..

i can't stay alone there..lol..

please PM me if there's anyone..
Member
827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

kimiko_kawaii wrote:

wow!! bonggang bonggang bong bong naman dito!! and daming fans,,sosyal naman ang mga lolo ( NEWS ) ahaha


yah,ciempre NEWS boys are LOVED!
Member
4405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ph
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

tego-mass wrote:


kimiko_kawaii wrote:

wow!! bonggang bonggang bong bong naman dito!! and daming fans,,sosyal naman ang mga lolo ( NEWS ) ahaha


yah,ciempre NEWS boys are LOVED!



isama mo nlng ako sa japan,,haha kidding..
Member
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / PH
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
w0w lots of filipinos like News .... at isa na ako don ^_^
Member
2993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

shadowkate wrote:

join din ako..!!
but I DON'T WANT THEM TO GO HERE.
yeah... I'M A SELFISH PERSON.



apir tau jan!! ayoko din baka sumikat cla maraming competition! weeeh!!

Member
4923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

sheianne wrote:


shadowkate wrote:

join din ako..!!
but I DON'T WANT THEM TO GO HERE.
yeah... I'M A SELFISH PERSON.



apir tau jan!! ayoko din baka sumikat cla maraming competition! weeeh!!



APIR!!! Lahat ng Idol ko ayoko pumunta dito. Haha!! I'm such a selfish person!!
Member
61884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

shadowkate wrote:


sheianne wrote:


shadowkate wrote:

join din ako..!!
but I DON'T WANT THEM TO GO HERE.
yeah... I'M A SELFISH PERSON.



apir tau jan!! ayoko din baka sumikat cla maraming competition! weeeh!!



APIR!!! Lahat ng Idol ko ayoko pumunta dito. Haha!! I'm such a selfish person!!


Ako gusto ko silang pumunta dito! I want to see them live
Member
2993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/22/08 , edited 11/22/08

einjhel015 wrote:


shadowkate wrote:


sheianne wrote:


shadowkate wrote:

join din ako..!!
but I DON'T WANT THEM TO GO HERE.
yeah... I'M A SELFISH PERSON.



apir tau jan!! ayoko din baka sumikat cla maraming competition! weeeh!!



APIR!!! Lahat ng Idol ko ayoko pumunta dito. Haha!! I'm such a selfish person!!


Ako gusto ko silang pumunta dito! I want to see them live



IN AS MUCH AS I WANT TO SEE THEM, I'D RATHER GO TO JAPAN THAN FOR THEM TO GO HERE.. AYOKONG PAG PIYESTAHAN CLA DITO.. DAHIL BAKA MAHULI AKO SA PILA.. JOKE! HAHAHA...

Member
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
im also going this june!!!! hehehee =3
Member
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Shige's House
Offline
Posted 12/8/08 , edited 12/8/08
I'm saying this, but I'm not looking for a fight here.

50 % of fans want them and don't want them to go here in the Philippines to have a concert.
I'm one of the fans who wants them to come here and held a concert.
And I just don't get it for the fans don't want them to held a concert here.
I want them to go because Shige and Massu [my 2 faves] mentioned it few years ago [Massu mentioned it 2 years ago and Shige mentioned it a year ago on Shigetogether.], that they once get a chance to have a vacation, they want to have a vacation on the Philippines.
And for the chance of other people, appreciate us, why do we like them this much.

I know some people encountered on being called 'baliw/insane' because of listening to the other language that we don't understand. Like me. Minura ko sila~ XDD Don't interfere with other lives.

I don't think competition and being selfish is an option.

Why do we compete with other people for our ichibans? We don't own them for being compete to. It would be nice if we share our interest, right?

Don't you want it? To have a chance of seeing them performing live and they wave their hand on you.

And this is also a chance for the Japanese to change their image to us, Filipinos, that Filipinos aren't low as what they think. Many people worked at Japan as Japayuki, ne?

CLAIMING is OFF-LIMITS

I hate claimers.

Someone I knew, she's a claimer, she even said that Yamapi and Jin is her property she said this line 'Yamapi and Jin is mine, so don't lay a hand on them. THEY'RE MY PROPERTY." COME ON!!! Do they know you?

Annoying, di ba?

Kayo ba nagpapakain at nagpapadamit sa kanila for saying that they're yours? Of course not!

Okay. THat's the end...

And AGAIN... I WASN'T LOOKING FOR A FIGHT!

-owari-
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / quezon city, phil...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

shizuka16 wrote:



very well said!!
i agree!!
i hope, totoo nga ung sinabi ni shige at massu.. nakakatuwa naman sila.. haha...
well, it's okei... we respect your opinion..
Member
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Shige's House
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

heimei wrote:


shizuka16 wrote:



very well said!!
i agree!!
i hope, totoo nga ung sinabi ni shige at massu.. nakakatuwa naman sila.. haha...
well, it's okei... we respect your opinion..


Thanks for that.. ^___^

Shige have mentioned that Philippines is good, and he wanted to change the other Japanese think of the Filipinos. ^___^
And Massu's interview on Popolo... Unglast 2006. He wore a shirt na 'I love Philippines' XDD. Tapos sa interview, he said that he would have a chance to have a vacation, puntahan niya Philippines..

saya noh?? ^___^

OT: Taga Chinese general ka ba? [looks familiar yung shirt eh *points at ur avatar*]
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / quezon city, phil...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

shizuka16 wrote:


heimei wrote:


shizuka16 wrote:



very well said!!
i agree!!
i hope, totoo nga ung sinabi ni shige at massu.. nakakatuwa naman sila.. haha...
well, it's okei... we respect your opinion..


Thanks for that.. ^___^

Shige have mentioned that Philippines is good, and he wanted to change the other Japanese think of the Filipinos. ^___^
And Massu's interview on Popolo... Unglast 2006. He wore a shirt na 'I love Philippines' XDD. Tapos sa interview, he said that he would have a chance to have a vacation, puntahan niya Philippines..

saya noh?? ^___^

OT: Taga Chinese general ka ba? [looks familiar yung shirt eh *points at ur avatar*]


wow ang bait nman nila... hehe.. shocks.. naeexcite tuloy aku.. haha...
uu taga chinese general nga aku.. wow alam mo pala un.. hehe.. :D
and i'm senior now.. hoping to graduate this march.. :sweatingbullets
:
Member
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Shige's House
Offline
Posted 12/9/08

heimei wrote:


shizuka16 wrote:


heimei wrote:


shizuka16 wrote:



very well said!!
i agree!!
i hope, totoo nga ung sinabi ni shige at massu.. nakakatuwa naman sila.. haha...
well, it's okei... we respect your opinion..


Thanks for that.. ^___^

Shige have mentioned that Philippines is good, and he wanted to change the other Japanese think of the Filipinos. ^___^
And Massu's interview on Popolo... Unglast 2006. He wore a shirt na 'I love Philippines' XDD. Tapos sa interview, he said that he would have a chance to have a vacation, puntahan niya Philippines..

saya noh?? ^___^

OT: Taga Chinese general ka ba? [looks familiar yung shirt eh *points at ur avatar*]


wow ang bait nman nila... hehe.. shocks.. naeexcite tuloy aku.. haha...
uu taga chinese general nga aku.. wow alam mo pala un.. hehe.. :D
and i'm senior now.. hoping to graduate this march.. :sweatingbullets
:


Ahaha~
Sabi ko na nga ba... Taga-Perpetual ako eh~ kaya alam ko~ ^___^ we can meet each other, ne?

Wow~ gambatte, ne?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.