First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply newtypes
Member
9182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / gundam city
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
who are the best newtypes in the uc era
mine are glemy toto he's a flipping beast lalah sune amaro ray char azanble and cammile bidan
Member
51702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ░
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
Char, Haman, Uso, Camille, Scirocco, Amuro, and Judau.
Member
4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Gilsum, NH
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
Judau, Amuro, Char, and Haman hands down. Though i couldnt just count out scirroco or Kamille.
Member
621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 11/22/07
Kamille and Judau have been stated to be the strongest, both in terms of power and potential, Amuro was a pretty high level newtype but he actually got weaker as he aged. I don't have the interview anymore, but it's been said Judau is the strongest.
Member
2848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/22/07
Judau... and Camille... Judau is stronger than right? scared the hell of out Haman with illusions... Camille would be next and than Amuro. i still like Char better out of all of them even though he wasnt strong as a newtype.
Member
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
I don't wanna judge them based on their skill cause everyone here seems to be doing that, so I'll judge them on coolness ^_^ Here's my top 5...



I like Char better than any other newtype in UC... He has this coolness aura in him which no one can match. ^_^

Amuro... well his cool too, second only to Char, in my opinion.. afterall they are rivals

Haman... don't really know what to say... I just find her cooler than Kamille that's all

Kamille... he's got the power and potential of a powerful newtype, this alone gave him points

Judau... though powerful... didn't like him that much... He looked like some sissy boy... but his power is still undeniable.... ^_^

==================================================================
a little trivia, in case you didn't know

--- In the SD Gundam G Generation series of games, Tiffa has incredibly high Newtype stats (surpassing even that of Judau Ashta, the most powerful Newtype of the Universal Century), but predictably virtually no fighting ability.

--- Japanese pop culture holds Char Aznable in very much the same way western pop culture views science fiction icons Darth Vader and Mr. Spock. Even many people who do not watch anime at least know the name. Char Aznable has routinely placed in the top 10 lists of popular characters in both Gundam-specific and general-oriented fan magazines in Japan, such as Gundam Ace and Animage, typically ranking higher than the main character and his rival, Amuro Ray. In Gundam Ace, Char is consistently in the top 3 of the list, and held the number 1 spot for long periods of time, despite the fact that Gundam Ace tallies votes for Char's alter-ego Quattro Bajina separately. In fact, Quattro also consistently ranks in the top 10.
Moderator
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Side 3
Offline
Posted 11/24/07
I'd put Char as my favorite (he's my fav Gundam character too), but I'd always held the belief that Kamille was the strongest, then I saw what Judau could do in the Party Episode (Where he made Haman back off with his mind power) and I had to re-think. Even though I don't really like Judau, I have to give him credit. Plus I'm gonna put Quess in here as well, even though she's not that developed as a Newtype, she's my favorite female Gundam character.
Member
4947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Gilsum, NH
Offline
Posted 11/24/07
Xeon, you have a good point. Quess adapted to using funnels incredibly fast, and if she would have had time to develop her abilities she might have become the strongest.
Member
2848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/24/07
How to judge....
Skill as a Pilot
Amuro
Char
Camille?
Judau

Newtype raw power
Judau
Camille-Lalah?
Amuro-Haman?
Char

Fav character
Char-Smart!
Camille
Amuro
Judau


Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
amuro
judau
seabook
yuri
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

Genesic_Shin_Zyrael_Kaiser wrote:

I don't wanna judge them based on their skill cause everyone here seems to be doing that, so I'll judge them on coolness ^_^ Here's my top 5...



I like Char better than any other newtype in UC... He has this coolness aura in him which no one can match. ^_^

Amuro... well his cool too, second only to Char, in my opinion.. afterall they are rivals

Haman... don't really know what to say... I just find her cooler than Kamille that's all

Kamille... he's got the power and potential of a powerful newtype, this alone gave him points

Judau... though powerful... didn't like him that much... He looked like some sissy boy... but his power is still undeniable.... ^_^

==================================================================
a little trivia, in case you didn't know

--- In the SD Gundam G Generation series of games, Tiffa has incredibly high Newtype stats (surpassing even that of Judau Ashta, the most powerful Newtype of the Universal Century), but predictably virtually no fighting ability.

--- Japanese pop culture holds Char Aznable in very much the same way western pop culture views science fiction icons Darth Vader and Mr. Spock. Even many people who do not watch anime at least know the name. Char Aznable has routinely placed in the top 10 lists of popular characters in both Gundam-specific and general-oriented fan magazines in Japan, such as Gundam Ace and Animage, typically ranking higher than the main character and his rival, Amuro Ray. In Gundam Ace, Char is consistently in the top 3 of the list, and held the number 1 spot for long periods of time, despite the fact that Gundam Ace tallies votes for Char's alter-ego Quattro Bajina separately. In fact, Quattro also consistently ranks in the top 10.


kira and loran are the sissy boys not judau
judau alot like duo and garroad
Member
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

tsubasanunicorn wrote:


Genesic_Shin_Zyrael_Kaiser wrote:

I don't wanna judge them based on their skill cause everyone here seems to be doing that, so I'll judge them on coolness ^_^ Here's my top 5...



I like Char better than any other newtype in UC... He has this coolness aura in him which no one can match. ^_^

Amuro... well his cool too, second only to Char, in my opinion.. afterall they are rivals

Haman... don't really know what to say... I just find her cooler than Kamille that's all

Kamille... he's got the power and potential of a powerful newtype, this alone gave him points

Judau... though powerful... didn't like him that much... He looked like some sissy boy... but his power is still undeniable.... ^_^

==================================================================
a little trivia, in case you didn't know

--- In the SD Gundam G Generation series of games, Tiffa has incredibly high Newtype stats (surpassing even that of Judau Ashta, the most powerful Newtype of the Universal Century), but predictably virtually no fighting ability.

--- Japanese pop culture holds Char Aznable in very much the same way western pop culture views science fiction icons Darth Vader and Mr. Spock. Even many people who do not watch anime at least know the name. Char Aznable has routinely placed in the top 10 lists of popular characters in both Gundam-specific and general-oriented fan magazines in Japan, such as Gundam Ace and Animage, typically ranking higher than the main character and his rival, Amuro Ray. In Gundam Ace, Char is consistently in the top 3 of the list, and held the number 1 spot for long periods of time, despite the fact that Gundam Ace tallies votes for Char's alter-ego Quattro Bajina separately. In fact, Quattro also consistently ranks in the top 10.


kira and loran are the sissy boys not judau
judau alot like duo and garroad


Well, I did say he LOOKED like one... I didn't refer his attitude and other characteristics though...
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

Genesic_Shin_Zyrael_Kaiser wrote:


tsubasanunicorn wrote:


Genesic_Shin_Zyrael_Kaiser wrote:

I don't wanna judge them based on their skill cause everyone here seems to be doing that, so I'll judge them on coolness ^_^ Here's my top 5...



I like Char better than any other newtype in UC... He has this coolness aura in him which no one can match. ^_^

Amuro... well his cool too, second only to Char, in my opinion.. afterall they are rivals

Haman... don't really know what to say... I just find her cooler than Kamille that's all

Kamille... he's got the power and potential of a powerful newtype, this alone gave him points

Judau... though powerful... didn't like him that much... He looked like some sissy boy... but his power is still undeniable.... ^_^

==================================================================
a little trivia, in case you didn't know

--- In the SD Gundam G Generation series of games, Tiffa has incredibly high Newtype stats (surpassing even that of Judau Ashta, the most powerful Newtype of the Universal Century), but predictably virtually no fighting ability.

--- Japanese pop culture holds Char Aznable in very much the same way western pop culture views science fiction icons Darth Vader and Mr. Spock. Even many people who do not watch anime at least know the name. Char Aznable has routinely placed in the top 10 lists of popular characters in both Gundam-specific and general-oriented fan magazines in Japan, such as Gundam Ace and Animage, typically ranking higher than the main character and his rival, Amuro Ray. In Gundam Ace, Char is consistently in the top 3 of the list, and held the number 1 spot for long periods of time, despite the fact that Gundam Ace tallies votes for Char's alter-ego Quattro Bajina separately. In fact, Quattro also consistently ranks in the top 10.


kira and loran are the sissy boys not judau
judau alot like duo and garroad


Well, I did say he LOOKED like one... I didn't refer his attitude and other characteristics though...


you should watch zz more AND yes i know the first half is silly and funny but hey you watch funny anime and watch that super nova and i'm just reminding you since your busy with other shows
Member
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
didnt the creator say that Kamille had the strongest raw newtype abilities. i havent finished ZZ yet i got sidetracked about 6 ep in
Moderator
10585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / california
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

Sleepneeded127 wrote:

didnt the creator say that Kamille had the strongest raw newtype abilities. i havent finished ZZ yet i got sidetracked about 6 ep in


don't let the first hslf mess you up the second hslf gets better
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.