Remove this ad
Created by Juuchi_Fuyu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
VOTE. Who is the most kawaii Gintama female characters? Pick one below and give your reason.
Member
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Member
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
zura not in d list? he should, the women version of zura is wayyy cuter, dont u think?

well i vote for kagura then.
reason: zura not in d list n love kagura voice (too cute)
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

proud2bme wrote:

zura not in d list? he should, the women version of zura is wayyy cuter, dont u think?

well i vote for kagura then.
reason: zura not in d list n love kagura voice (too cute)


Of course Zurako is the cutest! But since 'she' is not on here....I'll vote Yagyu Kyubei!
Member
37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
I voted the person I think is closes to guy: Yagyu Kyubei
Member
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Guys guys female characters......please Iam not a fan of Yaoi......LOL
Kawaii means cute, In other words the cutest female.
Member
14080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
otsuuchan of course
CHOME CHOME~!
Member
899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Kagura!!!
She has such a sweet face, sweet voice and beautiful blue eyes!
Quite innocent at times as well... =)
Member
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
there isn't kawaii girl in gintama but i like kagura the most
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

proud2bme wrote:

zura not in d list? he should, the women version of zura is wayyy cuter, dont u think?

well i vote for kagura then.
reason: zura not in d list n love kagura voice (too cute)


It's not Zura, it's Katsura....and the main issue is I'm a man and this poll is trying to pick the cutest among the women. I think they would be offended if they are defeated in cuteness by a man, don't you? Thus I'm not in the poll. If I were to pick the "cutest" which is decieving because the word "cute" is going to bend the results to Kagura, I'd have to say If we're talking Kawaii it's definately Otae. She's hot if she weren't so scary. The other kind of cute doesn't seem appropriate in terms of Kagura. Or maybe I'm just not a Loli-con.

Why is Ikumatsu not in the poll...? She's really hot too. I guess I'm the only lucky man who can see that.
Member
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


proud2bme wrote:

zura not in d list? he should, the women version of zura is wayyy cuter, dont u think?

well i vote for kagura then.
reason: zura not in d list n love kagura voice (too cute)


It's not Zura, it's Katsura....and the main issue is I'm a man and this poll is trying to pick the cutest among the women. I think they would be offended if they are defeated in cuteness by a man, don't you? Thus I'm not in the poll. If I were to pick the "cutest" which is decieving because the word "cute" is going to bend the results to Kagura, I'd have to say If we're talking Kawaii it's definately Otae. She's hot if she weren't so scary. The other kind of cute doesn't seem appropriate in terms of Kagura. Or maybe I'm just not a Loli-con.

Why is Ikumatsu not in the poll...? She's really hot too. I guess I'm the only lucky man who can see that.



ah, finally u admit to have chome chome with ikumatsu way to go zura, acceptance is the 1st step of maturity

not a surprise u pick Otae san, it's well known that u have a 'thing' for middled age women. n i agreed, zura not a loli con, he just a pervert
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

proud2bme wrote:

ah, finally u admit to have chome chome with ikumatsu way to go zura, acceptance is the 1st step of maturity

not a surprise u pick Otae san, it's well known that u have a 'thing' for middled age women. n i agreed, zura not a loli con, he just a pervert


It's not Zura it's Katsura... Oi, a man should not say something as filthy as chome chome in reference to a beautiful woman! Where did I say anything about chome chome? I said Matsuko is also beautiful and should be in the poll too. She's not middle aged! She's just mature! Like Terri Hatcher and Jolie....*daydream* mmmm...
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
well, we ARE talking about cute right, i believe none on the list actually qualify lol
(chose otae anyways, since she does have a cute sometimes)

i don't suppose you people think kagura's barfing up is considered cute? =D
Member
57232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
if you sai kawai = cute rigth? then kagura is cute for me but when you say sexy ........ then it would be uh... got to think
Member
33249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pupuland
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
oh kawaiii...
i thought more like coooooolest and voted Otsu. ofcourse. but oops, wrong vote perhaps.
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In my room watchi...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

proud2bme wrote:


Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


proud2bme wrote:

zura not in d list? he should, the women version of zura is wayyy cuter, dont u think?

well i vote for kagura then.
reason: zura not in d list n love kagura voice (too cute)


It's not Zura, it's Katsura....and the main issue is I'm a man and this poll is trying to pick the cutest among the women. I think they would be offended if they are defeated in cuteness by a man, don't you? Thus I'm not in the poll. If I were to pick the "cutest" which is decieving because the word "cute" is going to bend the results to Kagura, I'd have to say If we're talking Kawaii it's definately Otae. She's hot if she weren't so scary. The other kind of cute doesn't seem appropriate in terms of Kagura. Or maybe I'm just not a Loli-con.

Why is Ikumatsu not in the poll...? She's really hot too. I guess I'm the only lucky man who can see that.



ah, finally u admit to have chome chome with ikumatsu way to go zura, acceptance is the 1st step of maturity

not a surprise u pick Otae san, it's well known that u have a 'thing' for middled age women. n i agreed, zura not a loli con, he just a pervert


See I laid out all the facts for Zura and he still won't admit it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.