Created by Juuchi_Fuyu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
VOTE. Who is the most kawaii Gintama female characters? Pick one below and give your reason.
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

gravepact wrote:


Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


gravepact wrote:
Hmm I bet you have thought about it though.


Mere thoughts don't condemn a man if they are his own and besides...*whisper* Have you seen her? She's like a perfect ten.


Mhm and she can make good ramen.


Yeah....she's definately a fine woman
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In my room watchi...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


gravepact wrote:


Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


gravepact wrote:
Hmm I bet you have thought about it though.


Mere thoughts don't condemn a man if they are his own and besides...*whisper* Have you seen her? She's like a perfect ten.


Mhm and she can make good ramen.


Yeah....she's definately a fine woman


And probably out of your league.
Member
69515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

gravepact wrote:
And probably out of your league.


Don't worry I think so too, but it doesn't change my plans.
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Kagura...she is really Kawaii. (Even when picking nose)
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

Kagura...she is really Kawaii. (Even when picking nose)


What about when she's puking? ^o^
Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
No Catherine?
Let's see if this video can change people's view on Catherine

Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In my room watchi...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

Fruitspunchsamurai wrote:


gravepact wrote:
And probably out of your league.


Don't worry I think so too, but it doesn't change my plans.


Of what becoming the greatest ramen cook ever?
Member
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In my room watchi...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:




Muwahahah I beat the simpled minded Zura, you are no match for the skills of a lawyer like Gintoki.
Member
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:






zura give me contradict information at least one thing i can be sure of, he really is a pervert!!!
acceptance is d 1st step of maturity zura, try it, it's not too hard.
Member
24526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

madao_72 wrote:

No Catherine?
Let's see if this video can change people's view on Catherine




the video still can't change my mind. but now i'm realize, she might win for the most creepy female chracter. but i think it's gonna be a close call betwee her, landlady (orochimaru version) n the mosquito alien.

Member
7749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

gravepact wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:




Muwahahah I beat the simpled minded Zura, you are no match for the skills of a lawyer like Gintoki.



proud2bme wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:






zura give me contradict information at least one thing i can be sure of, he really is a pervert!!!
acceptance is d 1st step of maturity zura, try it, it's not too hard.

I'm not pervert and simple minded! I'm Zura!....I mean...I'm Katsura!!!!!!!!...
Member
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Other

Tama chan
Member
59885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Turn around, see...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Otsu!
Member
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rosemead
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Kagura cause she's so funny and i don't remember the other reason
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.