First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Gay kissing a Girl
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
I kiss my dog. OMG! I wonder what does that make me....
Posted 7/9/08
A Bisexual.
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

g31025 wrote:

I kiss my dog. OMG! I wonder what does that make me....


Unless you had smex with your canine, it couldn't be called bestiality. Anyway, I kiss my dog too! <333

EDIT: The author of this thread could have been more specific. GAY could also mean a girl x girl relationship you know.

579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

WeeBoX wrote:


Pigeon309 wrote:


WeeBoX wrote:

It's called being bisexual.

If you're bisexual, you can't be gay at the same time.


Why not? Since a bi person has dual sexual tendencies or whatever, it follows that he/she may assume a role he/she wishes.

Anyway, I don't really give damn who kisses who or the genders that are involved in the kissing. If anyone wants some smoochin', who are we to stop them? =3

Erm...because gay people ONLY like the same sex, and bisexual people like both...
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
he returned to manhood
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

WeeBoX wrote:


g31025 wrote:

I kiss my dog. OMG! I wonder what does that make me....


Unless you had smex with your canine, it couldn't be called bestiality. Anyway, I kiss my dog too! <333

EDIT: The author of this thread could have been more specific. GAY could also mean a girl x girl relationship you know.



Ahaha. Omg theres such a thing as bestiality? My my, I learn something new everyday.
579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

la_foxxeh wrote:

See this is where you couldn't name the relationship as the thread owner hasn't specified anything.

Just asked a dumb question without evidence or feedback....

Example - Is it gay ? Straight ?

Well no.1 what type of kiss was it,
no.2 how long have they known each other,
you can't just say oh look 2 boys kissing, their gay, or bi because mostly likely their not, and it pretty just makes you look like a twat, which you ARE !!! :D
No, the term "gay relationship" is often used to simply describe a same-sex relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean the people in it are gay or bi.
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

tngrqb123 wrote:

no one did mention that gay IS a gender~ :] Anyway this thread is not about the gender issue.


No u

you see:

lesbian is defined as girl x girl

gay is defined as guy x guy

girl and guy are examples of gender

>>in this thread, we are looking for a suitable term that would describe gay x girl
if you see above, examples of suitable terms are lesbian and gay

each suitable term is defined by one gender liking another gender
there would be no term for gay x girl because:

a gay is a guy
if a guy likes a girl it would mean he is heterosexual and that nullifies the term gay

Hence it is flawed.
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

g31025 wrote:


WeeBoX wrote:


g31025 wrote:

I kiss my dog. OMG! I wonder what does that make me....


Unless you had smex with your canine, it couldn't be called bestiality. Anyway, I kiss my dog too! <333

EDIT: The author of this thread could have been more specific. GAY could also mean a girl x girl relationship you know.



Ahaha. Omg theres such a thing as bestiality? My my, I learn something new everyday.


Yes there is. It's like that guy who had sex with his sheep, or so I've heard. It is really a weird sexual tendency. >__<

@Pigeon: Hmm... If you say so. That is your opinion. But i did say that a bi could perform a role of a straight guy/girl or the opposite. *headache*
Posted 7/9/08
bi.
Posted 7/9/08

Pigeon309 wrote:


la_foxxeh wrote:

See this is where you couldn't name the relationship as the thread owner hasn't specified anything.

Just asked a dumb question without evidence or feedback....

Example - Is it gay ? Straight ?

Well no.1 what type of kiss was it,
no.2 how long have they known each other,
you can't just say oh look 2 boys kissing, their gay, or bi because mostly likely their not, and it pretty just makes you look like a twat, which you ARE !!! :D
No, the term "gay relationship" is often used to simply describe a same-sex relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean the people in it are gay or bi.

???
ehhhh ??
this is so confusing so now if you have a gay relationship you may be gay or not gay :S

THIS DOESNT MAKE SENCE !!!

I'm not anti-gay or nothing, just so we get that cleared.

But i thought the whole idea of Gay ment Guys loving Guys.
If they don't love guys then they're not gay,

Take for example ....

GOK WAN

He's a fashion designer he admits he's gay because he likes men, he likes girls too but not in the sexual way, he therefore claims himself still as being GAY.

But like as your saying, if your in gay relationship which he is then ... you know ?
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

mangoku wrote:


tngrqb123 wrote:

no one did mention that gay IS a gender~ :] Anyway this thread is not about the gender issue.


No u

you see:

lesbian is defined as girl x girl

gay is defined as guy x guy

girl and guy are examples of gender

>>in this thread, we are looking for a suitable term that would describe gay x girl
if you see above, examples of suitable terms are lesbian and gay

each suitable term is defined by one gender liking another gender
there would be no term for gay x girl because:

a gay is a guy
if a guy likes a girl it would mean he is heterosexual and that nullifies the term gay

Hence it is flawed.


hmm i get your point.. but it might be that the gay guy have bi urges? O.o i dunno.
Posted 7/9/08
ROFL!!hahaha! dude its called LOVE.
L-O-V-E=P
me and this gay guy are in love♪
all he thinks he is,is.....pansexual=_=
ok lets just say he calls himself whatever he pleases=P
579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

la_foxxeh wrote:


Pigeon309 wrote:


la_foxxeh wrote:

See this is where you couldn't name the relationship as the thread owner hasn't specified anything.

Just asked a dumb question without evidence or feedback....

Example - Is it gay ? Straight ?

Well no.1 what type of kiss was it,
no.2 how long have they known each other,
you can't just say oh look 2 boys kissing, their gay, or bi because mostly likely their not, and it pretty just makes you look like a twat, which you ARE !!! :D
No, the term "gay relationship" is often used to simply describe a same-sex relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean the people in it are gay or bi.

???
ehhhh ??
this is so confusing so now if you have a gay relationship you may be gay or not gay :S

THIS DOESNT MAKE SENCE !!!

I'm not anti-gay or nothing, just so we get that cleared.

But i thought the whole idea of Gay ment Guys loving Guys.
If they don't love guys then they're not gay,

Take for example ....

GOK WAN

He's a fashion designer he admits he's gay because he likes men, he likes girls too but not in the sexual way, he therefore claims himself still as being GAY.

But like as your saying, if your in gay relationship which he is then ... you know ?
Sorry to be confusing.
I've come across a girl who dated a guy, even though she was a lesbian. She wasn't sexually attracted to him, but she was in love with him. That kind of thing is rare, but it does happen.

579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

WeeBoX wrote:


g31025 wrote:


WeeBoX wrote:


g31025 wrote:

I kiss my dog. OMG! I wonder what does that make me....


Unless you had smex with your canine, it couldn't be called bestiality. Anyway, I kiss my dog too! <333

EDIT: The author of this thread could have been more specific. GAY could also mean a girl x girl relationship you know.



Ahaha. Omg theres such a thing as bestiality? My my, I learn something new everyday.


Yes there is. It's like that guy who had sex with his sheep, or so I've heard. It is really a weird sexual tendency. >__<

@Pigeon: Hmm... If you say so. That is your opinion. But i did say that a bi could perform a role of a straight guy/girl or the opposite. *headache*

Well, yeah, they could, but that's still not technically BEING both at the SAME time, is it?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.