First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Tsuki no Kage dorm
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
wow this is what i call a dorm
(looking around)
Moderator
5605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / ㅇㅅㅇ why? u wanna...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
LOLZ *looks around* LOLZ uhh tnx 4 making a forum-dorm xD LMAO sooo.... whut should we do b4 class start? a contest maybe? xD
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

BubblegumXD wrote:

LOLZ *looks around* LOLZ uhh tnx 4 making a forum-dorm xD LMAO sooo.... whut should we do b4 class start? a contest maybe? xD


well im just looking in the other student rooms to leave them a gift for when they enter there rooms
Moderator
5605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / ㅇㅅㅇ why? u wanna...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:

LOLZ *looks around* LOLZ uhh tnx 4 making a forum-dorm xD LMAO sooo.... whut should we do b4 class start? a contest maybe? xD


well im just looking in the other student rooms to leave them a gift for when they enter there rooms


so i give them uhhh... gifts? for entering meh dorm?? yeyashh!! kwol!
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

BubblegumXD wrote:


tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:

LOLZ *looks around* LOLZ uhh tnx 4 making a forum-dorm xD LMAO sooo.... whut should we do b4 class start? a contest maybe? xD


well im just looking in the other student rooms to leave them a gift for when they enter there rooms


so i give them uhhh... gifts? for entering meh dorm?? yeyashh!! kwol!


i hope no one is horrified byskeletons
Moderator
5605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / ㅇㅅㅇ why? u wanna...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:


tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:

LOLZ *looks around* LOLZ uhh tnx 4 making a forum-dorm xD LMAO sooo.... whut should we do b4 class start? a contest maybe? xD


well im just looking in the other student rooms to leave them a gift for when they enter there rooms


so i give them uhhh... gifts? for entering meh dorm?? yeyashh!! kwol!


i hope no one is horrified byskeletons


skeletons? ur gonna give skeletons? LOL
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

BubblegumXD wrote:


tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:


tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:

LOLZ *looks around* LOLZ uhh tnx 4 making a forum-dorm xD LMAO sooo.... whut should we do b4 class start? a contest maybe? xD


well im just looking in the other student rooms to leave them a gift for when they enter there rooms


so i give them uhhh... gifts? for entering meh dorm?? yeyashh!! kwol!


i hope no one is horrified byskeletons


skeletons? ur gonna give skeletons? LOL


remember im a lich (highest form of necromancer)
Moderator
5605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / ㅇㅅㅇ why? u wanna...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:


tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:


tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:

LOLZ *looks around* LOLZ uhh tnx 4 making a forum-dorm xD LMAO sooo.... whut should we do b4 class start? a contest maybe? xD


well im just looking in the other student rooms to leave them a gift for when they enter there rooms


so i give them uhhh... gifts? for entering meh dorm?? yeyashh!! kwol!


i hope no one is horrified byskeletons


skeletons? ur gonna give skeletons? LOL


remember im a lich (highest form of necromancer)


uuuhh... sry 4 being dumb and calling myself a teacher from teh Dark Wing Academy, but... whut is necromancer?

Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

BubblegumXD wrote:uuuhh... sry 4 being dumb and calling myself a teacher from teh Dark Wing Academy, but... whut is necromancer?


someone who controls the dead but liches are necromancers are live after death
Moderator
5605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / ㅇㅅㅇ why? u wanna...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:uuuhh... sry 4 being dumb and calling myself a teacher from teh Dark Wing Academy, but... whut is necromancer?


someone who controls the dead but liches are necromancers are live after death


uhhh ok...
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

BubblegumXD wrote:


tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:uuuhh... sry 4 being dumb and calling myself a teacher from teh Dark Wing Academy, but... whut is necromancer?


someone who controls the dead but liches are necromancers are live after death


uhhh ok...


teach you dont have to ask me questions youll see when the other students get here
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

BubblegumXD wrote:

uhhh ok...


(walks away into a shadow but summons a skeleton rat right under you before i go into the shadow and it goes up the back of your top)
hope yu like the gift teach
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
hyyyaaaaa that student is just ...........is just a pervert¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Moderator
5605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / F / ㅇㅅㅇ why? u wanna...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:

uhhh ok...


(walks away into a shadow but summons a skeleton rat right under you before i go into the shadow and it goes up the back of your top)
hope yu like the gift teach


iiickk!! a rat??? *superrrrrrrr Tsukinaru KICKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* haha that ewness disapeard! LOL uuhh... tnx 4 teh gift? >3<
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

BubblegumXD wrote:


tenchimasaki13 wrote:


BubblegumXD wrote:

uhhh ok...


(walks away into a shadow but summons a skeleton rat right under you before i go into the shadow and it goes up the back of your top)
hope yu like the gift teach


iiickk!! a rat??? *superrrrrrrr Tsukinaru KICKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* haha that ewness disapeard! LOL uuhh... tnx 4 teh gift? >3<


(quickly hides behind you)
teach fairy-princess is picking on me
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.