Post Reply Shopping
Creator
9258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my world.
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
ok, so in this forum, what you do is write what you'd like to buy from a store here! To do this, you can go to the store's page and remember what youd like to buy. then, you put your:

Username:
What store you'd like to buy something from:
The thing(s) you'd like to buy:


That's it! For stores that dont have a page, you can just buy what you think the store will have. (Ex. For the candy store, i think it would have a lollipop becuase its a candy store, so then i'll put what i want to buy as even thouhg that store doesnt have a page yet!)
Member
10571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ice Cream Land
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Actually, I have a question. If we are workers, then can we still buy some stuff here?? I REALLY hope that we can, b/c there are a lot of things that I want to buy!
Moderator
15172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Drama City♥
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

luna-chan4311 wrote:

Actually, I have a question. If we are workers, then can we still buy some stuff here?? I REALLY hope that we can, b/c there are a lot of things that I want to buy!


yea, you can. lol
Member
10571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ice Cream Land
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

dramappl wrote:


luna-chan4311 wrote:

Actually, I have a question. If we are workers, then can we still buy some stuff here?? I REALLY hope that we can, b/c there are a lot of things that I want to buy!


yea, you can. lol


OK! AWESOME! lolz...Thanks!
Moderator
15172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥Drama City♥
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08

luna-chan4311 wrote:


dramappl wrote:


luna-chan4311 wrote:

Actually, I have a question. If we are workers, then can we still buy some stuff here?? I REALLY hope that we can, b/c there are a lot of things that I want to buy!


yea, you can. lol


OK! AWESOME! lolz...Thanks!


Yea, no prob. ^^

You must be logged in to post.