First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Worst graphic anime..
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08

parker_655 wrote:


pikafan wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


blackcl0v3r wrote:


Eudd wrote:


blackcl0v3r wrote:


Eudd wrote:


blackcl0v3r wrote:

kirarin revolution

did you see the size of their eyes? it really scares me. I still get nightmares about it.


That's called ART-STYLE, not fucking GRAPHICS.


sure, the "art style" sucks. The story is bad too, wannabe animators completely copied full moon wo sagashite.


That's..... still not graphics.

Graphics can only be determined by your resolution depending on your computer.

So this thread is pretty much useless.

graphics mean both art AND quality.



Your digging your own grave, don't argue with Eudd, all but 1 have regretted it. Especially when it comes to English, if your going into stuff like definitions, grammer, and puntuation Eudd is particularly harsh lol.


Being harsh does not exempt one from being wrong.

Wikipedia
Graphics (from Greek γραφικός; see -graphy) are visual presentations on some surface, such as a wall, canvas, computer screen, paper, or stone to brand, inform, illustrate, or entertain. Examples are photographs, drawings, Line Art, graphs, diagrams, typography, numbers, symbols, geometric designs, maps, engineering drawings, or other images. Graphics often combine text, illustration, and color. Graphic design may consist of the deliberate selection, creation, or arrangement of typography alone, as in a brochure, flier, poster, web site, or book without any other element. Clarity or effective communication may be the objective, association with other cultural elements may be sought, or merely, the creation of a distinctive style.

Graphics can be functional or artistic. The latter can be a recorded version, such as a photograph, or an interpretation by a scientist to highlight essential features, or an artist, in which case the distinction with imaginary graphics may become blurred.


So it looks like its not just one person who isn't going to regret rebutting this Eudd.


You do realize you just quoted a guy named wikipedia right?

My reply to you is:
Welcome to Wikipedia,
the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
>_>
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

AnimeKami wrote:


pikafan wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY STUPID/LAME REMARKS.

Graphics: is the usage of a computer to digitalize, art, animation, movement etc...

As define up there ^^^. The term "worst/bad graphics" cannot be used.

Simply due to the technology present in the time period, in this case "anime"

So to all those that have said worst/bad graphics, "Get with the time" is a quote you need to think about, before you make a stupid remark.

As for graphics today, either it is bad resolution, or bad encoding. Or you computer simply sucks >.>


Which dictionary are you looking at, may I ask? Or do you practice selective lifting?

Kindly refer to my post above this.


m-w


Am I supposed to know what "m-w" means?
Oh and here's another dictionary's definition on "graphics"

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
graphic arts
–noun
1. Also called graphics. the arts or techniques, as engraving, etching, drypoint, woodcut, lithography, and other methods, by which copies of an original design are printed from a plate, block, or the like.
2. the arts of drawing, painting, and printmaking.
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

blackcl0v3r wrote:


zolbaddude wrote:

clamp. period.


o________O but art of CLAMP is really good... the quality of their animation isnt too old either


yes! i agree, its pretty good!!
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America.
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
i think this thread sud be renamed??? ;;
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Wouldn't call them graphics but I think the Tsubasa anime sucked. They even changed the name of the series -.-
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/11/08

pikafan wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


pikafan wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY STUPID/LAME REMARKS.

Graphics: is the usage of a computer to digitalize, art, animation, movement etc...

As define up there ^^^. The term "worst/bad graphics" cannot be used.

Simply due to the technology present in the time period, in this case "anime"

So to all those that have said worst/bad graphics, "Get with the time" is a quote you need to think about, before you make a stupid remark.

As for graphics today, either it is bad resolution, or bad encoding. Or you computer simply sucks >.>


Which dictionary are you looking at, may I ask? Or do you practice selective lifting?

Kindly refer to my post above this.


m-w


Am I supposed to know what "m-w" means?
Oh and here's another dictionary's definition on "graphics"

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
graphic arts
–noun
1. Also called graphics. the arts or techniques, as engraving, etching, drypoint, woodcut, lithography, and other methods, by which copies of an original design are printed from a plate, block, or the like.
2. the arts of drawing, painting, and printmaking.


It is the biggest dictionary online >.>

a pictorial image displayed on a computer screen
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

animeluver_22 wrote:


blackcl0v3r wrote:


zolbaddude wrote:

clamp. period.


o________O but art of CLAMP is really good... the quality of their animation isnt too old either


yes! i agree, its pretty good!!


Their manga art is good but when it gets turned into anime, it goes from

***
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Being a CLAMP fan, I really don't like it when their manga gets turned into anime. Seriously, look at CLAMP in Wonderland 2, did you see that shot where Kuro-chan's face turned into some type of ....demon child...

Posted 7/11/08
whatever~ I'm just going to post an anime with the most unappealing art-style for me... vampire knight

I know there may be worse ones but I haven't watched them so out of the limited anime I've watched that is what I choose
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / beside my panda b...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
cheeky angel...the girl there who they think is a goddess looks so....uggghh!!! (IF U HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SERIES, WATCH IT AND YOU'LL UNDERSTAND)
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08

AnimeKami wrote:


pikafan wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


pikafan wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY STUPID/LAME REMARKS.

Graphics: is the usage of a computer to digitalize, art, animation, movement etc...

As define up there ^^^. The term "worst/bad graphics" cannot be used.

Simply due to the technology present in the time period, in this case "anime"

So to all those that have said worst/bad graphics, "Get with the time" is a quote you need to think about, before you make a stupid remark.

As for graphics today, either it is bad resolution, or bad encoding. Or you computer simply sucks >.>


Which dictionary are you looking at, may I ask? Or do you practice selective lifting?

Kindly refer to my post above this.


m-w


Am I supposed to know what "m-w" means?
Oh and here's another dictionary's definition on "graphics"

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
graphic arts
–noun
1. Also called graphics. the arts or techniques, as engraving, etching, drypoint, woodcut, lithography, and other methods, by which copies of an original design are printed from a plate, block, or the like.
2. the arts of drawing, painting, and printmaking.


It is the biggest dictionary online >.>

a pictorial image displayed on a computer screen

Instead of harping on it like a douchebag, look at the context graphics is used.
Clearly, TS meant graphics=drawn pictures.
Most anime are hand-drawn/computer drawn graphics anyway. Graphics are drawn as of definition of wikipedia and dictionary.com.
You are mixing it up with graphics as in graphics card in a computer rather than graphics as in art.

Seriously, your post would make so much more sense if the topic had to do with computer specifications rather than the skill of the artist.

Just accept that you have gotten the context wrong.
Denial does not separate oneself from the truth.

1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
the old ones bacuse they don't havea perfct color not tthe most perfect color but i hope you know what i mean
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/11/08

pikafan wrote:


Instead of harping on it like a douchebag, look at the context graphics is used.
Clearly, TS meant graphics=drawn pictures.
Most anime are hand-drawn/computer drawn graphics anyway. Graphics are drawn as of definition of wikipedia and dictionary.com.
You are mixing it up with graphics as in graphics card in a computer rather than graphics as in art.

Seriously, your post would make so much more sense if the topic had to do with computer specifications rather than the skill of the artist.

Just accept that you have gotten the context wrong.
Denial does not separate oneself from the truth.



Your philosophying with me >.>

Anyone can write BS on wikipedia, also M-W has its own dictionary on a book.

going from M-W definition, I have justified my claim.

You're just defending nothing.
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
its gotta be effin shin chan hands down
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
kanon-2004 version defenately the way da ckaracters face looks is weird and creepy and so is ummm...clannad movie... no offenses
4638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Cheeky Angel's graphics and animation are far bellow the standard of what anime should be...It looks very amateurish and rushed
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.