First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do you like to watch anime that have 3D in it?
890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / War zone
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

AnimeKami wrote:


TwistedFlight wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

its called CGI >.>


Nice.....................lol


It is one of lifes mysteries >.> how ppl got 3D >.> and not use the correct term of CGI. lol



I could use CGI, but decide to use "3D" cuz some people might not know CGI (Computer-generated imagery) means.

104107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/9/08

Gharf wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

its called CGI >.>

EDIT: Final Fantasy Advent Children. Just owned any CGI "3D" anime out there >.>



I could use the word CGI, but decided not to use it and also FFAC is not a anime bud





Now you were sayin???
890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / War zone
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

AnimeKami wrote:


Gharf wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

its called CGI >.>

EDIT: Final Fantasy Advent Children. Just owned any CGI "3D" anime out there >.>



I could use the word CGI, but decided not to use it and also FFAC is not a anime bud





Now you were sayin???


Sorry, I deleted that quote and put up a new one, but I still think FFAC is not a anime (my opinion).

104107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/9/08

Gharf wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Gharf wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

its called CGI >.>

EDIT: Final Fantasy Advent Children. Just owned any CGI "3D" anime out there >.>



I could use the word CGI, but decided not to use it and also FFAC is not a anime bud





Now you were sayin???


Sorry, I deleted that quote and put up a new one, but I still think FFAC is not a anime (my opinion).



Its the cg that makes it nonanime >.> lol, but i don't see how it is anime either. but it is lol
890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / War zone
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

AnimeKami wrote:


Gharf wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Gharf wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

its called CGI >.>

EDIT: Final Fantasy Advent Children. Just owned any CGI "3D" anime out there >.>



I could use the word CGI, but decided not to use it and also FFAC is not a anime bud





Now you were sayin???


Sorry, I deleted that quote and put up a new one, but I still think FFAC is not a anime (my opinion).



Its the cg that makes it nonanime >.> lol, but i don't see how it is anime either. but it is lol


Thats what I get most confuse.

492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
there is only a handful of people capable of blending cgi with traditional animation to me the best is makoto shinkai, all of his movies have absolutely beautiful animation.
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
No. Anime should be in 2D, not "3D".
53294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Gharf wrote:

Do you like to watch anime that have 3D in it?

For example: Blassreiter.


Hope there isn't a thread of this already.


sorry, but this thread is a duplicate~
5373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
NO
53294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
Here let me put the like to the other one~

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-91669/Do-you-like-3D-Animes.html?pg=0

and my thought~

Many don't notice it but there are 3-D effects in almost all anime they just try to mix it in real well...an example of one is Full Metal Alchemist, it has many 3-D effects added so well that they are not very muched noticed. BLASSREITER is an anime that uses 3-D effects but of course you notice them (or should). FF VII: Advent Children is a great 3-D movie unlike the other 3-D FF movie (the spirits within) which looked good but had a horrible ending. some that don't use 3-D effects I can't name off at the top of my head... maybe Marmalade Boy... but if you don't notice it you can say you don't like 3-D anime when most are... (examples, Bleach-Naruto(I think)-Gundam-Death Note-Code Geass all also some examples of 3-D and 2-D anime mix.) XD I'll add some trailers for the 3-D anime movies in this post for you guys. Oh, and people, if there is even shadow on a person it is considered 3-D effects~

Advent Children Trailer

The Spirits Within Trailer
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
its cool! But too me as long as its anime im happy!
415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
no
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Of course, because I like to think I'm not really a person filled with prejudices especially that good ol' "if it's not 2D it SUX!!!111!".
2111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
no
20452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
not bad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.