First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Why did L kill himself?
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Why must people type in all caps? Its so irritating
Member
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

xcel808 wrote:

guys guys my gadness... ehehehe... 1st of all light didnt wrote watari or L's name on the death note, maybe u guys didnt watch the movie closely or even read the real DN manga...so here it is.. ehehe...light pushed rem 2 the corner, that rem cant think of other way 2 save misa(rem said he has made a promise 2 another shinigami that he'll protect misa right? he'll do watever it takes 2 protect misa), rem wrote watari and L's name on his death note, too bad L has already wrote his on the other note,b4 rem wrote his name... and about NESSYD14 said, light didnt protect misa(he didnt even care a single bit on misa's lyf, he only use misa 4 she has the shinigami's eye), rem did, light calculated that moment, moment when L will suspect misa more and confine her., that made rem wrote L and watari's name on his DN...(but its way diferent in the original DN manga though...) i highly recomend u guys shud read the DN manga, there shows how really clever yagami light was.. u can find it in this site www.onemanga.com...


i agree!! from all of them you have the correct reason hahahahah i was shocked when he died on anime hahah but good thing there's near to the rescue but i wish L would finish kira in the end hahhaha
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / italy
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

amacute wrote:


xcel808 wrote:

guys guys my gadness... ehehehe... 1st of all light didnt wrote watari or L's name on the death note, maybe u guys didnt watch the movie closely or even read the real DN manga...so here it is.. ehehe...light pushed rem 2 the corner, that rem cant think of other way 2 save misa(rem said he has made a promise 2 another shinigami that he'll protect misa right? he'll do watever it takes 2 protect misa), rem wrote watari and L's name on his death note, too bad L has already wrote his on the other note,b4 rem wrote his name... and about NESSYD14 said, light didnt protect misa(he didnt even care a single bit on misa's lyf, he only use misa 4 she has the shinigami's eye), rem did, light calculated that moment, moment when L will suspect misa more and confine her., that made rem wrote L and watari's name on his DN...(but its way diferent in the original DN manga though...) i highly recomend u guys shud read the DN manga, there shows how really clever yagami light was.. u can find it in this site www.onemanga.com...


i agree!! from all of them you have the correct reason hahahahah i was shocked when he died on anime hahah but good thing there's near to the rescue but i wish L would finish kira in the end hahhaha



wow frm pilipins ka, add mo nmn aq sa frenster, if u dont mind xcel_sat808@ym.. eheheheheh... hmm but i think, light was the most clever of the char in the original DN..4 me L literaly los his btle against light, all L did was 2 suspect light, but cant get enaf evidence (really disapointing that the movie changed some parts, didnt showed much how light played L in his palm, especially when light uses the DN 2 kill the yatsuba leader watever his name was, in the helicopter where L was lyk some inches away frm light, i think that, L was lyk the fool there ehehehehe..no ofnse 2 L fans ehehehe thats frm the orginal DN anyway.. ehehehe) and near may hav not won without melo's cleverness too... realy bad that 2 retards beaten the insane one.. ehehehehe.. but frm the movie, L got light and proved that light was kira, too bad he died after 23 days, i think its a draw, though they both died...
1602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ice cream landddd...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
cheat death
Member
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

xcel808 wrote:


amacute wrote:


xcel808 wrote:

guys guys my gadness... ehehehe... 1st of all light didnt wrote watari or L's name on the death note, maybe u guys didnt watch the movie closely or even read the real DN manga...so here it is.. ehehe...light pushed rem 2 the corner, that rem cant think of other way 2 save misa(rem said he has made a promise 2 another shinigami that he'll protect misa right? he'll do watever it takes 2 protect misa), rem wrote watari and L's name on his death note, too bad L has already wrote his on the other note,b4 rem wrote his name... and about NESSYD14 said, light didnt protect misa(he didnt even care a single bit on misa's lyf, he only use misa 4 she has the shinigami's eye), rem did, light calculated that moment, moment when L will suspect misa more and confine her., that made rem wrote L and watari's name on his DN...(but its way diferent in the original DN manga though...) i highly recomend u guys shud read the DN manga, there shows how really clever yagami light was.. u can find it in this site www.onemanga.com...


i agree!! from all of them you have the correct reason hahahahah i was shocked when he died on anime hahah but good thing there's near to the rescue but i wish L would finish kira in the end hahhaha



wow frm pilipins ka, add mo nmn aq sa frenster, if u dont mind xcel_sat808@ym.. eheheheheh... hmm but i think, light was the most clever of the char in the original DN..4 me L literaly los his btle against light, all L did was 2 suspect light, but cant get enaf evidence (really disapointing that the movie changed some parts, didnt showed much how light played L in his palm, especially when light uses the DN 2 kill the yatsuba leader watever his name was, in the helicopter where L was lyk some inches away frm light, i think that, L was lyk the fool there ehehehehe..no ofnse 2 L fans ehehehe thats frm the orginal DN anyway.. ehehehe) and near may hav not won without melo's cleverness too... realy bad that 2 retards beaten the insane one.. ehehehehe.. but frm the movie, L got light and proved that light was kira, too bad he died after 23 days, i think its a draw, though they both died...



T___T but near and melo have not won the battle because of L's data(tama ba?) aww i forgot it na it's been a year and half sice i watched it the movie is different from the manga and anime anyway hahahha
Member
4204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / everywhere.....
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
if he didn't write his won name b4 light told the deathgod 2 do so, he will die immediately! not even hav L change the world le.... but also,the max days he can extend his life,is onli 23 days,so...... he will die eventually after 23days
2417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Elan Plateau
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
lol i think he kill himself because he will die on diabetes anyway
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

wow!
what a great answer "Akira056894"
hahahah!
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look.... im right...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
What i dont get is why people who watched it didnt get it... my advice to all y'all is to watch it again.. this time, listen or read the subs carefully.
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
w0w~ i ddn't watched the first 2 movies XD hahha~ just watched this (where L was the main ) hahaha~ soooooo thankful to you guys! now i know why L did that ^^ the writer/author was SOoooOOoo BRIGHT! hehehe
7809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Dasylirion wrote:

w0w~ i ddn't watched the first 2 movies XD hahha~ just watched this (where L was the main ) hahaha~ soooooo thankful to you guys! now i know why L did that ^^ the writer/author was SOoooOOoo BRIGHT! hehehe


O.O.... go watch it now! it's the most awesome movie ever!

i was sort of hoping at the end that he somehow miraculously saved his life.. xD
3054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
During that part of the movie; it was still during the Death Note movie 2; The Last Name whilst Kira (Yagami Light) was alive and it progressed on after that when Kira (Yagami Light) died by Ryuk's Death Note; and it was also (as others have said above) to test if the 23 days rule was true or false and that Kira could not kill L by his own will.
4998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / EARTH (but i do w...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

xcel808 wrote:

guys guys my gadness... ehehehe... 1st of all light didnt wrote watari or L's name on the death note, maybe u guys didnt watch the movie closely or even read the real DN manga...so here it is.. ehehe...light pushed rem 2 the corner, that rem cant think of other way 2 save misa(rem said he has made a promise 2 another shinigami that he'll protect misa right? he'll do watever it takes 2 protect misa), rem wrote watari and L's name on his death note, too bad L has already wrote his on the other note,b4 rem wrote his name... and about NESSYD14 said, light didnt protect misa(he didnt even care a single bit on misa's lyf, he only use misa 4 she has the shinigami's eye), rem did, light calculated that moment, moment when L will suspect misa more and confine her., that made rem wrote L and watari's name on his DN...(but its way diferent in the original DN manga though...) i highly recomend u guys shud read the DN manga, there shows how really clever yagami light was.. u can find it in this site www.onemanga.com...


so wat ur trying to say is that this movie took place during the time light had rem write down their names?
now i get it! i though this movie was a continuation of the first 2 death note movie so i was kinda lost when i saw light still alive.
so this movie is a complete side story of death note? kidna liek an alternative ending.
i wonder if theyr'e goign to cotinue this movie with soemthing like "Near returns"
i really wanna c near in live action and also mello

402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / italy
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

princessryomaechizen wrote:


xcel808 wrote:

guys guys my gadness... ehehehe... 1st of all light didnt wrote watari or L's name on the death note, maybe u guys didnt watch the movie closely or even read the real DN manga...so here it is.. ehehe...light pushed rem 2 the corner, that rem cant think of other way 2 save misa(rem said he has made a promise 2 another shinigami that he'll protect misa right? he'll do watever it takes 2 protect misa), rem wrote watari and L's name on his death note, too bad L has already wrote his on the other note,b4 rem wrote his name... and about NESSYD14 said, light didnt protect misa(he didnt even care a single bit on misa's lyf, he only use misa 4 she has the shinigami's eye), rem did, light calculated that moment, moment when L will suspect misa more and confine her., that made rem wrote L and watari's name on his DN...(but its way diferent in the original DN manga though...) i highly recomend u guys shud read the DN manga, there shows how really clever yagami light was.. u can find it in this site www.onemanga.com...


so wat ur trying to say is that this movie took place during the time light had rem write down their names?
now i get it! i though this movie was a continuation of the first 2 death note movie so i was kinda lost when i saw light still alive.
so this movie is a complete side story of death note? kidna liek an alternative ending.
i wonder if theyr'e goign to cotinue this movie with soemthing like "Near returns"
i really wanna c near in live action and also mello



yes.... but, L change the world movie was yes a continuation of the first 2 DN movies, but lyk u'v said its a side story, (has difrent plot but has the same protagonist)... but it's not an alternative ending... eheheheheh, they just show what L did on his last 23 days to live....

i too, also want another DN movie but i hope they'll make it with much better cenematgrapy and some pro actors and actreses, in my opinion the first 2 DN movie was a mess... (thats for me alone thuo, no ofense 2 those who loved the movies >.<)...
4998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / EARTH (but i do w...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

xcel808 wrote:


princessryomaechizen wrote:


xcel808 wrote:

guys guys my gadness... ehehehe... 1st of all light didnt wrote watari or L's name on the death note, maybe u guys didnt watch the movie closely or even read the real DN manga...so here it is.. ehehe...light pushed rem 2 the corner, that rem cant think of other way 2 save misa(rem said he has made a promise 2 another shinigami that he'll protect misa right? he'll do watever it takes 2 protect misa), rem wrote watari and L's name on his death note, too bad L has already wrote his on the other note,b4 rem wrote his name... and about NESSYD14 said, light didnt protect misa(he didnt even care a single bit on misa's lyf, he only use misa 4 she has the shinigami's eye), rem did, light calculated that moment, moment when L will suspect misa more and confine her., that made rem wrote L and watari's name on his DN...(but its way diferent in the original DN manga though...) i highly recomend u guys shud read the DN manga, there shows how really clever yagami light was.. u can find it in this site www.onemanga.com...


so wat ur trying to say is that this movie took place during the time light had rem write down their names?
now i get it! i though this movie was a continuation of the first 2 death note movie so i was kinda lost when i saw light still alive.
so this movie is a complete side story of death note? kidna liek an alternative ending.
i wonder if theyr'e goign to cotinue this movie with soemthing like "Near returns"
i really wanna c near in live action and also mello



yes.... but, L change the world movie was yes a continuation of the first 2 DN movies, but lyk u'v said its a side story, (has difrent plot but has the same protagonist)... but it's not an alternative ending... eheheheheh, they just show what L did on his last 23 days to live....

i too, also want another DN movie but i hope they'll make it with much better cenematgrapy and some pro actors and actreses, in my opinion the first 2 DN movie was a mess... (thats for me alone thuo, no ofense 2 those who loved the movies >.<)...



wat u mean it is a continuation of DN movies and it shows wat L did on his last 23 days?
i mean in the last DN movie: the last name, L defeated light and L lived on right?
as in L change the world it had L die and light still alive....which really confuses me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.