First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Who's your favorite character?
SOS Dan Main Member
15984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Tokyo Japan(hopef...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
is it ok to call you J-san?
SOS Dan Main Member
8522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ---where?---
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

kazenoken wrote:

ok i'll call you jeremy-chan ^^
and jamie what do you do??


well, the last time i hated a character, i actually went out of my way to print pictures of them.....and then i took a pencil and started stabbing their faces.... and i still have the paper....so that in case i see them again in the anime, and they do something that really annoys me, then i can just take the paper out and restab it ehehehehehehehe~~~~~~
SOS Dan Main Member
8522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ---where?---
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

saint716 wrote:

Call me jeremy-kun. if you want. or just call me by any name i'll know.


oh em gosh!!! jeremy!!!! can i call you jelly?!?!?! jelly-chan!!~ cuz 'jere' sounds like jelly!! XD
SOS Dan Main Member
12335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside the USB
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
uhh... thats really something jamie... though can u scan the pic and post it here XP
SOS Dan Main Member
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

kudasaishikuda wrote:

is it ok to call you J-san?


ah, yes, i am Haidee ^^ part of the silent~melon~yuki trio XD melon started the group and we basically became mods and twittled with it and BOOM!!! here it is~ HAHA! TWITTILED IS A FUNNY WORD.....i'm gonna start sayin that ^^
SOS Dan Main Member
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

kazenoken wrote:

uhh... thats really something jamie... though can u scan the pic and post it here XP


i've seen similar things at school....ya....you dont' wanna see what she does....i drew a picture of someone she didn't like....and, ummm....it's gone now...i'll just say that ^^
SOS Dan Main Member
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

SilentWanderer wrote:


saint716 wrote:

Call me jeremy-kun. if you want. or just call me by any name i'll know.


oh em gosh!!! jeremy!!!! can i call you jelly?!?!?! jelly-chan!!~ cuz 'jere' sounds like jelly!! XD


haha~ jeri-chan vs. jelly-chan XD OH OH OH OH!! I SHOULD START A TOPIC DISCUSSING WHAT NICKNAME WE SHALL GIVE TO JEREMY!!!
SOS Dan Main Member
12335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside the USB
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

yukiuchiha wrote:


kazenoken wrote:

uhh... thats really something jamie... though can u scan the pic and post it here XP


i've seen similar things at school....ya....you dont' wanna see what she does....i drew a picture of someone she didn't like....and, ummm....it's gone now...i'll just say that ^^



ok thats a bit.. weird..
SOS Dan Main Member
3348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

kazenoken wrote:


yukiuchiha wrote:


kazenoken wrote:

uhh... thats really something jamie... though can u scan the pic and post it here XP


i've seen similar things at school....ya....you dont' wanna see what she does....i drew a picture of someone she didn't like....and, ummm....it's gone now...i'll just say that ^^



ok thats a bit.. weird..


it's jamie....wat you expect? she took a red pen and went SCRIBBLE all over it....you may think that's not much but she and alisa were at it for half an hour....
SOS Dan Main Member
12335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside the USB
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
OMG! btw why do they do that?
SOS Dan Main Member
15984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Tokyo Japan(hopef...
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
huh? didnt get that O_O
SOS Dan Main Member
12335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside the USB
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
what did you didnt unduerstand???
SOS Dan Main Member
8522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ---where?---
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

kazenoken wrote:

OMG! btw why do they do that?


we did that cuz we hated the character!!!! it was seriously a wonderful pic!! you should see it!! oh but we threw it away >.< darns....... XD i'll scan the picture after the series is done and after i had my fill of stabbing and scribbling!~ ^^
SOS Dan Main Member
12335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside the USB
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
just cxan it even if its scribbled XP
SOS Dan Main Member
8522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ---where?---
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
buuut....i only scribbled one picture!! i'm not satisfied yet!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.