First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What do u think of kaname in ep 13?
Member
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Enjoying the suns...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
wtf!?!?!!? How can you say that Zero is Kaname's enemy!

episode 13 makes Kaname (2 me) even more evil than ever!


quatrine_04 wrote:

he is getting jelous over zero.


I agree!
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / zamboanga city
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Maiv_Vaj wrote:

wtf!?!?!!? How can you say that Zero is Kaname's enemy!

episode 13 makes Kaname (2 me) even more evil than ever!

rido palce kaname's soul on the body of yuuki's real brother and rido is kaname's master that's make him unalbe to kill rido but he has a strong feeling that zero can defeat rido.kaname is also mad at rido.


quatrine_04 wrote:

he is getting jelous over zero.


I agree!


Member
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Enjoying the suns...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

quatrine_04 wrote:


Maiv_Vaj wrote:

wtf!?!?!!? How can you say that Zero is Kaname's enemy!

episode 13 makes Kaname (2 me) even more evil than ever!

rido palce kaname's soul on the body of yuuki's real brother and rido is kaname's master that's make him unalbe to kill rido but he has a strong feeling that zero can defeat rido.kaname is also mad at rido.


quatrine_04 wrote:

he is getting jelous over zero.


I agree!




ya i noe that im not stuipd
Member
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

yesterdayjlennon wrote:


Kaname will do anything to keep Yuuki happy, even if he hates how close Zero is to her . Unconditional love


unconditional love. so true.

yes, ep13 did show how much he feels for yuuki.

on the whole, however, i think it depicted him as more villainy and selfish too.

i like how kaname's character was presented in the manga much better.
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
i dont wanna sound homo but is it just me or when kaname offered his blood to zero it kinda looked like they were gonna kiss?
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
UMMM Kaname is fighting for his spot in Yuuki's heart....

he is giving Zero his blood so that Yuuki wouldn't be hurt anymore..
and I think in that battle Kaname WON...

so in EP 13... KANAME just became someone who i LOVE!!!! hahahahaha
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sanger, Ca
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
I don't know.....to me it seemed like he was teasing Zero with his blood because Zero is a level E vampire and Zero can't help the smell or taste of blood. I think Kaname is kind of mean in a way because if it wasn't for Yuuki wanting to protecting Zero or his love for her, he wouldn't care about Zero. He probably would've killed him in the first place. Not to be mean but this is what I feel from watching the last episode of the first season.

I also don't really like Yuuki after these few episodes because of the way she acts. I like her and how she's trying to keep things in place and Zero and everything but I don't like how she sometimes doesn't think twice and do things that aren't good. I also don't like how she is obedient to Kaname most of the times and I get that she owes him but it's just too much and the fact that Kaname thinks he has the command over her.

Sorry! I wrote a lot and please don't yell at me or anything because I am just stating my loooooooooooong opinion!!!

Member
2152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In darkness'...op...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
HMPH! I dunno. Maybe it's just me...

I think he was just being a show off for some reasons.
Member
31147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
although it was nice of him to give zero his blood and all, he could have done it in a nicer way...he was all "i killed shizouka for you and left her body there and you still couldn't drink her blood? you're so pathetic." i mean those weren't his exact words, but they were pretty close...although i'm happy that zero lives, it sucks how zero is sort of in his debt...but i know for sure that even though kaname saved zero this time, he's going to try to kill him later...in my opinion, kaname's just a selfish person who needs to back off of yuuki...GIVE HER SOME AIR, DAMN IT!
Member
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Makati City
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08
I love Kaname..but after episode 13..I came to love him even more..giving his blood to Zero..and his love for Yuuki..^_^
3815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Off the radar.
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
It look like kaname has some hidden motive behind giving zero blood. I dont trust him.
Member
15714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
he love Yuki that much that's why he gave his blood to Zero. so Yuki wont be sad.

but Yuki is so dense
Member
3706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / India
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Kaname's got everything planned... it's kinda creepy actually.
Posted 9/19/08
but lovely
Member
974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / tree house
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
It only proves how much he loves Yuuki. Going through such lengths just to protect her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.