First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Popular anime and manga couples that you hate
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own world
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
They don't have to be together, just couples that a lot of people support

Kaname and Yuuki from Vampire Knight (I support Zero)

I know I’m going to be beat up by 99.9% of Naruto fan for this but I can’t stand Naruto and Hinata together. Sorry but I hate Hinata.

Naruto and Sasuke. Can't even stand the thought.







104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/9/08
how is naruto and hinta a couple???

hell naruto is not even a romance anime >.>
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hell! >:D
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
i think there is a thread 4 populer anime that u hate
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own world
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

AnimeKami wrote:

how is naruto and hinta a couple???

hell naruto is not even a romance anime >.>



They don't have to be together, just couples that alot of people support. Also romance animes aren't the only animes with couples in it.
2527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my own world
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

fansy2010 wrote:

i think there is a thread 4 populer anime that u hate


Probably but this is for popular anime couples that you hate
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/9/08

SailormoonGurl wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

how is naruto and hinta a couple???

hell naruto is not even a romance anime >.>



They don't have to be together, just couples that alot of people support. Also romance animes aren't the only animes with couples in it.


your thread is generalizing the word "couple" when naruto and hinata are not even one. >.> i.e bleach ichigo and rukia or orihime are not a couple. This is just purely fan based ideals >.>
2487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Listening to music
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Shinn and Lunamaria.......from Gundam Seed Destiny............. Lunamaria f***ing older than him and uglier than stellar!! ugh...... hate her soo much!
434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

lacusclyne56 wrote:

Shinn and Lunamaria.......from Gundam Seed Destiny............. Lunamaria f***ing older than him and uglier than stellar!! ugh...... hate her soo much!


I second that.
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
I couldn't stand Mamoru with Rei in BSSM till recently when my honey & I got the idea to consider cosplaying them

I hate Zuuki.....Yuuki does not belong with Zero,but instead with her true love,Kaname

I also hate Irie of ItaKiss with that stupid Chris girl

And,1 last 1 to make all the SC! fans hate me...... Amu should kill Ikuto.Then,marry Nagahiko instead.Maybe,Tadase can date Ikuto.....They seem to have lotza history together.I house alot of hatred towards the Amuto pairing.
2487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Listening to music
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

I couldn't stand Mamoru with Rei in BSSM till recently when my honey & I got the idea to consider cosplaying them

I hate Zuuki.....Yuuki does not belong with Zero,but instead with her true love,Kaname

I also hate Irie of ItaKiss with that stupid Chris girl

And,1 last 1 to make all the SC! fans hate me...... Amu should kill Ikuto.Then,marry Nagahiko instead.Maybe,Tadase can date Ikuto.....They seem to have lotza history together.I house alot of hatred towards the Amuto pairing.

WATTT!!!! How can u be against the Amuto pair? Sure he's too old for her but how can u say that!!!
2487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Listening to music
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

tigercat1652391 wrote:


lacusclyne56 wrote:

Shinn and Lunamaria.......from Gundam Seed Destiny............. Lunamaria f***ing older than him and uglier than stellar!! ugh...... hate her soo much!


I second that.


phew, glad u agree?
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

lacusclyne56 wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

I couldn't stand Mamoru with Rei in BSSM till recently when my honey & I got the idea to consider cosplaying them

I hate Zuuki.....Yuuki does not belong with Zero,but instead with her true love,Kaname

I also hate Irie of ItaKiss with that stupid Chris girl

And,1 last 1 to make all the SC! fans hate me...... Amu should kill Ikuto.Then,marry Nagahiko instead.Maybe,Tadase can date Ikuto.....They seem to have lotza history together.I house alot of hatred towards the Amuto pairing.

WATTT!!!! How can u be against the Amuto pair? Sure he's too old for her but how can u say that!!!

Do you even watch the SC! anime?!?
Tadase & Ikuto have some sort of major history together that far predates any with Amu.He even knew Tadase personally as a child.
Therefore,Tadase should be with Ikuto.
And,Amu should be with the more suitable Nagahiko or the fishy new Jack Kairi.
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 7/9/08
I am glad stellar died >.> so annoying.
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Mamoru and Usagi. I don't really like Sailor Moon, but I used to watch it when I was a kid, and I always hated them as a couple. Mamoru is an asshole, and their daughter was a total bitch. I think Usagi would've been better off with Seiya, even though he was a girl.
4507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
i dont like all of clannads couples sunohara doesnt get anything and how come the main character gets all the girls
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.