First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Don't bash God!
3707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

digs wrote:


Superchick31 wrote:

I am sick and tired of people bashing God. He is the creator and he is the father of Jesus Christ. The darwin theory about man being a monkey back in the days is full of garbage. How can a monkey turned into a human. Why not believe that God created us? Why not believe that we are being taken care of? Why not?

Why are you putting a false name to Jesus? Why are we saying that he was married and has kids? Why? If we know that the Bible clearly does not mention in either the new testament or the old testament that Jesus had kids or has gotten married. Why are we calling Jesus a crazy man who speaks nonsense? His words flowed and they gave wisdom to many? He healed the broken hearted and cured those who were blind.

Why are we saying that God cannot know everything? If he made you and I and he created all that we see then he does have wisdom. God has more wisdom then all those put togther.

Why do we believe in so many false religions when we should be believeing the true belief Christianity. Why are we believeing and thinking that catholics are Christians when they are not? They are robbers, stealers and they set false impression on the Church of Christ.

Why is this world so blind that they cover there eyes to the light? Why are we so evil that we think that God is to blame for our misery? Why? Why are we always finding a fault in him? Why are we always saying that God is an evil person because he is not feeding the hungry and he is letting innocent children die in the hands of a gun? God does not take the food from the poor nor does he put a gun in the children's head... we do! Everything that we find fault in traces back to one of us.

We are being corrupted friends and we are being selfish into thinking that we are the poor ones! Will we are not! We should not be like this and stop bashing God... he no fault in your troubles nor mine.
Alexandra


I totally agree with you. You have to respect that not everyone here is Christian though. Christianity is the Truth, but some people choose to live in sin and denial. People are immature, atheists and other people only like believing in God when they can blame Him for something that they don't like, and most of the time it is caused by sin and through man. You have to remember that satan will try and keep people from the Truth, what we should do as Christians is spread the Gospel, show Christian love to others, and pray for the unsaved.


What do you mean other people 'live in sin and denial'? Like I said in my post earlier; everyone should respect other people's opinions and beliefs. It's wrong to just label all non-Christians as people as immature and such.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

Fushaz wrote:


digs wrote:


Superchick31 wrote:

I am sick and tired of people bashing God. He is the creator and he is the father of Jesus Christ. The darwin theory about man being a monkey back in the days is full of garbage. How can a monkey turned into a human. Why not believe that God created us? Why not believe that we are being taken care of? Why not?

Why are you putting a false name to Jesus? Why are we saying that he was married and has kids? Why? If we know that the Bible clearly does not mention in either the new testament or the old testament that Jesus had kids or has gotten married. Why are we calling Jesus a crazy man who speaks nonsense? His words flowed and they gave wisdom to many? He healed the broken hearted and cured those who were blind.

Why are we saying that God cannot know everything? If he made you and I and he created all that we see then he does have wisdom. God has more wisdom then all those put togther.

Why do we believe in so many false religions when we should be believeing the true belief Christianity. Why are we believeing and thinking that catholics are Christians when they are not? They are robbers, stealers and they set false impression on the Church of Christ.

Why is this world so blind that they cover there eyes to the light? Why are we so evil that we think that God is to blame for our misery? Why? Why are we always finding a fault in him? Why are we always saying that God is an evil person because he is not feeding the hungry and he is letting innocent children die in the hands of a gun? God does not take the food from the poor nor does he put a gun in the children's head... we do! Everything that we find fault in traces back to one of us.

We are being corrupted friends and we are being selfish into thinking that we are the poor ones! Will we are not! We should not be like this and stop bashing God... he no fault in your troubles nor mine.
Alexandra


I totally agree with you. You have to respect that not everyone here is Christian though. Christianity is the Truth, but some people choose to live in sin and denial. People are immature, atheists and other people only like believing in God when they can blame Him for something that they don't like, and most of the time it is caused by sin and through man. You have to remember that satan will try and keep people from the Truth, what we should do as Christians is spread the Gospel, show Christian love to others, and pray for the unsaved.


What do you mean other people 'live in sin and denial'? Like I said in my post earlier; everyone should respect other people's opinions and beliefs. It's wrong to just label all non-Christians as people 'living in sin and denial'.


I do respect other peoples' religions and beliefs, but I do not agree with them. People who are not forgiven are living in sin, because they have not been forgiven of it and choose to do sins. People who do not accept Jesus Christ are living in denial of His great gift. They are living in sin and denial, and I respect their choice to do so. However, I do not agree with it and I will share the Love of Jesus with everyone in hopes that they might accept Jesus and find the Truth and be forgiven and free from their sins. I don't label all non Christians as immature, I see them as people who are in need of Salvation. Christians need to remember that we too were once unsaved, but that we now have Joy in Christ. I view them as people that I am to love and minister to in Jesus' Name.
Posted 7/9/08
I'm a Catholic Christian, and even just this thread's title is begging for inappropriate responses. I believe it comes without mention that people's religious beliefs aren't to be attacked in an extended discussion forum on an anime-oriented website, lol..
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
I don't follow a religion. But hey, suppose there is a god. If that's the case, don't you think it's funny how many people bash god, and then wonder why the world's going to hell?
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

crunchydietcoke wrote:

I'm a Catholic Christian, and even just this thread's title is begging for inappropriate responses. I believe it comes without mention that people's religious beliefs aren't to be attacked in an extended discussion forum on an anime-oriented website, lol..


anime oriented? i bet half the people or close to it come here ONLY for dramas. this isnt anime oriented. this is for a lot of different things
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
ummm so if you say that you dont believe you come from monkeys (which is utterly incorrect) then why do you believe we come from dirt/clay, lolz this is even more ridiculous than coming from monkeys because clay is not living way to go you fundie (meant to the topic creator)
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

MerFortune wrote:

ummm so if you say that you dont believe you come from monkeys (which is utterly incorrect) then why do you believe we come from dirt/clay, lolz this is even more ridiculous than coming from monkeys because clay is not living way to go you fundie (meant to the topic creator)


i know i dont come from a monkey, if someone wants to say they did then so be it, i believe god created us. not by clay or dirt or w/e. he is god. he can do anything.
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


MerFortune wrote:

ummm so if you say that you dont believe you come from monkeys (which is utterly incorrect) then why do you believe we come from dirt/clay, lolz this is even more ridiculous than coming from monkeys because clay is not living way to go you fundie (meant to the topic creator)


i know i dont come from a monkey, if someone wants to say they did then so be it, i believe god created us. not by clay or dirt or w/e. he is god. he can do anything.


oh but he did, go read genesis please if you havent done so, he created us from CLAY
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

MerFortune wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


MerFortune wrote:

ummm so if you say that you dont believe you come from monkeys (which is utterly incorrect) then why do you believe we come from dirt/clay, lolz this is even more ridiculous than coming from monkeys because clay is not living way to go you fundie (meant to the topic creator)


i know i dont come from a monkey, if someone wants to say they did then so be it, i believe god created us. not by clay or dirt or w/e. he is god. he can do anything.


oh but he did, go read genesis please if you havent done so, he created us from CLAY


well i dont remember that part, ive read the bible all the way at least 3 times. but if it says that then i believe it. like i said. he is god and he can do anything.
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


MerFortune wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


MerFortune wrote:

ummm so if you say that you dont believe you come from monkeys (which is utterly incorrect) then why do you believe we come from dirt/clay, lolz this is even more ridiculous than coming from monkeys because clay is not living way to go you fundie (meant to the topic creator)


i know i dont come from a monkey, if someone wants to say they did then so be it, i believe god created us. not by clay or dirt or w/e. he is god. he can do anything.


oh but he did, go read genesis please if you havent done so, he created us from CLAY


well i dont remember that part, ive read the bible all the way at least 3 times. but if it says that then i believe it. like i said. he is god and he can do anything.


Oh ok then, im not going to pursue anymore but his omnipotence/omniscience gets questioned a lot

for example: can he create a rock so heavy he himself cannot lift it? (warning on this two pronged attack)
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

MerFortune wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


MerFortune wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


MerFortune wrote:

ummm so if you say that you dont believe you come from monkeys (which is utterly incorrect) then why do you believe we come from dirt/clay, lolz this is even more ridiculous than coming from monkeys because clay is not living way to go you fundie (meant to the topic creator)


i know i dont come from a monkey, if someone wants to say they did then so be it, i believe god created us. not by clay or dirt or w/e. he is god. he can do anything.


oh but he did, go read genesis please if you havent done so, he created us from CLAY


well i dont remember that part, ive read the bible all the way at least 3 times. but if it says that then i believe it. like i said. he is god and he can do anything.


Oh ok then, im not going to pursue anymore but his omnipotence/omniscience gets questioned a lot

for example: can he create a rock so heavy he himself cannot lift it? (warning on this two pronged attack)


god can do anything
917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the system
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
I see it as I don't have a right to bash some one's religion. If it's something they want to do and they feel that it's right for themselves, then that's their business. But the one thing I won't stand for is for someone telling me that my religion is wrong and that their religion is the right one for the world and that I'm going to hell some day because I don't believe in their God.
2765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
^^ if god could do anything, could he have created monkeys, with a special gene that allows us to evolve?
since god can do anything, he can change monkeys into humans over a time period.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

animeprincess wrote:

^^ if god could do anything, could he have created monkeys, with a special gene that allows us to evolve?
since god can do anything, he can change monkeys into humans over a time period.


yeah except he also says he created humans, not by having monkies evolve into homosapiens. he said he creates us as humans. not as monkies that become human.
2765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
creationism and evolutionism are both theories, we can never truly know until we have solid facts.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.