First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Don't bash God!
Posted 7/13/08
Not bashing God, but you are allowed to bash Darwin's theory? What a hypocrite you are.
Posted 7/13/08
@thread starter

I'm Christian as well and a lot of the times it makes me uncomfortable to see so many users making fun of my faith or the God I believe in... but you cannot expect everyone to have same beliefs as you :\

It's better to just roll with the punches because this is an online community with a huge group of many different types of people who can think for themselves and will say what they wish. And even if it may be insulting at times it's really a good thing that everyone is able to express themselves.
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

Superchick31 wrote:

I am sick and tired of people bashing God. He is the creator and he is the father of Jesus Christ. The darwin theory about man being a monkey back in the days is full of garbage. How can a monkey turned into a human. Why not believe that God created us? Why not believe that we are being taken care of? Why not?

Why are you putting a false name to Jesus? Why are we saying that he was married and has kids? Why? If we know that the Bible clearly does not mention in either the new testament or the old testament that Jesus had kids or has gotten married. Why are we calling Jesus a crazy man who speaks nonsense? His words flowed and they gave wisdom to many? He healed the broken hearted and cured those who were blind.

Why are we saying that God cannot know everything? If he made you and I and he created all that we see then he does have wisdom. God has more wisdom then all those put togther.

Why do we believe in so many false religions when we should be believeing the true belief Christianity. Why are we believeing and thinking that catholics are Christians when they are not? They are robbers, stealers and they set false impression on the Church of Christ.

Why is this world so blind that they cover there eyes to the light? Why are we so evil that we think that God is to blame for our misery? Why? Why are we always finding a fault in him? Why are we always saying that God is an evil person because he is not feeding the hungry and he is letting innocent children die in the hands of a gun? God does not take the food from the poor nor does he put a gun in the children's head... we do! Everything that we find fault in traces back to one of us.

We are being corrupted friends and we are being selfish into thinking that we are the poor ones! Will we are not! We should not be like this and stop bashing God... he no fault in your troubles nor mine.
Alexandra


this is just being not opened to other religious beliefs, i dont think you should put these kinds of forum topics up, it doesnt help feelings here, not everyone believes in jesus or god, i dont and i wont say anything against him, i cant say he doesnt exist and i respect all religious beliefs, again this isnt very open minded.. and not everyone blames god, they just dont believe in him, you cant say god exist but i cant say he doesnt, lets leave it at that. This is not a place for religious arguments, this is not where you should start the "Let's follow jesus parade", you cant understand how anyone feels who is not christian, just because you were born christian, maybe you had a good life, other people dont and do NOT believe in christianity, i see nothing wrong with it, you cant understand how catholics, buddhists, shintos, Muslims, or any other religious people think. They are not wrong, and you are not wrong, yet blaming us, people here is wrong, we have nothing to do with jesus or god, nor do i wish to, again i dont deny the existence of god, but this forum topic is wrong, it is against all religious beliefs, it is saying that christianity is the ONLY correct religion. I cant believe if jesus or god is so wise that you are doing this, this is not a problem with jesus or god, but you and this forum topic and how you think of other religions, Again this forum topic is totally wrong blaming people for this, especially on CR, CR is not a religious parade, i mean no offense to any religious people, but you cant go around saying all religions are wrong. They are right, christianity is right, all religions are correct and all other ways of thinking are also correct, but you doing this is not, i dont think anyone here on CR wants to go around dealing with people who deny their religions, christianity is neither the only correct way nor is it the wrong way. These forum topics dont help at all for other religious and atheist people. And you saying god has more wisdom than all of us put together is wrong. That is like saying no matter how hard you work, even if you work your hardest and give effort that you cant achieve anything as near to god, and that gods will overpower all of our efforts. You are saying mankind is wrong for doing this? That all non-Christians should be condemned? That they are wrong? What right do you have of saying anything. Right now you have just said something so disgusting that i cant even believe it. Sinful? We are sinful? Because we dont believe in god? I will believe in whoever i want
Posted 7/13/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

@thread starter

I'm Christian as well and a lot of the times it makes me uncomfortable to see so many users making fun of my faith or the God I believe in... but you cannot expect everyone to have same beliefs as you :\

It's better to just roll with the punches because this is an online community with a huge group of many different types of people who can think for themselves and will say what they wish. And even if it may be insulting at times it's really a good thing that everyone is able to express themselves.


i agree, i dont believe in god, sorry, but i accept all religions happily and will try to get along with them,
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
There are so many things wrong with the OP it would need another thread to explain them.
Posted 7/13/08

digs wrote:


Fushaz wrote:


digs wrote:


Superchick31 wrote:

I am sick and tired of people bashing God. He is the creator and he is the father of Jesus Christ. The darwin theory about man being a monkey back in the days is full of garbage. How can a monkey turned into a human. Why not believe that God created us? Why not believe that we are being taken care of? Why not?

Why are you putting a false name to Jesus? Why are we saying that he was married and has kids? Why? If we know that the Bible clearly does not mention in either the new testament or the old testament that Jesus had kids or has gotten married. Why are we calling Jesus a crazy man who speaks nonsense? His words flowed and they gave wisdom to many? He healed the broken hearted and cured those who were blind.

Why are we saying that God cannot know everything? If he made you and I and he created all that we see then he does have wisdom. God has more wisdom then all those put togther.

Why do we believe in so many false religions when we should be believeing the true belief Christianity. Why are we believeing and thinking that catholics are Christians when they are not? They are robbers, stealers and they set false impression on the Church of Christ.

Why is this world so blind that they cover there eyes to the light? Why are we so evil that we think that God is to blame for our misery? Why? Why are we always finding a fault in him? Why are we always saying that God is an evil person because he is not feeding the hungry and he is letting innocent children die in the hands of a gun? God does not take the food from the poor nor does he put a gun in the children's head... we do! Everything that we find fault in traces back to one of us.

We are being corrupted friends and we are being selfish into thinking that we are the poor ones! Will we are not! We should not be like this and stop bashing God... he no fault in your troubles nor mine.
Alexandra


I totally agree with you. You have to respect that not everyone here is Christian though. Christianity is the Truth, but some people choose to live in sin and denial. People are immature, atheists and other people only like believing in God when they can blame Him for something that they don't like, and most of the time it is caused by sin and through man. You have to remember that satan will try and keep people from the Truth, what we should do as Christians is spread the Gospel, show Christian love to others, and pray for the unsaved.


What do you mean other people 'live in sin and denial'? Like I said in my post earlier; everyone should respect other people's opinions and beliefs. It's wrong to just label all non-Christians as people 'living in sin and denial'.


I do respect other peoples' religions and beliefs, but I do not agree with them. People who are not forgiven are living in sin, because they have not been forgiven of it and choose to do sins. People who do not accept Jesus Christ are living in denial of His great gift. They are living in sin and denial, and I respect their choice to do so. However, I do not agree with it and I will share the Love of Jesus with everyone in hopes that they might accept Jesus and find the Truth and be forgiven and free from their sins. I don't label all non Christians as immature, I see them as people who are in need of Salvation. Christians need to remember that we too were once unsaved, but that we now have Joy in Christ. I view them as people that I am to love and minister to in Jesus' Name.


Let me tell you that i dont care for jesus or god's "forgiveness" you putting this post here is bad enough , but telling people they are sinful? and you can call yourself a person that is forgiven? I dont need salvation in jesus's name, this is disgusting, you are saying that only if they accept jesus they can be freed of sins? well i say, that isnt true at all, you dont need someone else to free you from your sins, especially not a god or jesus, I accept all religious beliefs, but saying something like this, like its so obvious to everyone isnt right at all. Sins? Salvation from jesus? Living in denial from his gift? Gift? You are simply denying all religions and putting it in sweet talk
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


Fushaz wrote:


digs wrote:


Superchick31 wrote:

I am sick and tired of people bashing God. He is the creator and he is the father of Jesus Christ. The darwin theory about man being a monkey back in the days is full of garbage. How can a monkey turned into a human. Why not believe that God created us? Why not believe that we are being taken care of? Why not?

Why are you putting a false name to Jesus? Why are we saying that he was married and has kids? Why? If we know that the Bible clearly does not mention in either the new testament or the old testament that Jesus had kids or has gotten married. Why are we calling Jesus a crazy man who speaks nonsense? His words flowed and they gave wisdom to many? He healed the broken hearted and cured those who were blind.

Why are we saying that God cannot know everything? If he made you and I and he created all that we see then he does have wisdom. God has more wisdom then all those put togther.

Why do we believe in so many false religions when we should be believeing the true belief Christianity. Why are we believeing and thinking that catholics are Christians when they are not? They are robbers, stealers and they set false impression on the Church of Christ.

Why is this world so blind that they cover there eyes to the light? Why are we so evil that we think that God is to blame for our misery? Why? Why are we always finding a fault in him? Why are we always saying that God is an evil person because he is not feeding the hungry and he is letting innocent children die in the hands of a gun? God does not take the food from the poor nor does he put a gun in the children's head... we do! Everything that we find fault in traces back to one of us.

We are being corrupted friends and we are being selfish into thinking that we are the poor ones! Will we are not! We should not be like this and stop bashing God... he no fault in your troubles nor mine.
Alexandra


I totally agree with you. You have to respect that not everyone here is Christian though. Christianity is the Truth, but some people choose to live in sin and denial. People are immature, atheists and other people only like believing in God when they can blame Him for something that they don't like, and most of the time it is caused by sin and through man. You have to remember that satan will try and keep people from the Truth, what we should do as Christians is spread the Gospel, show Christian love to others, and pray for the unsaved.


What do you mean other people 'live in sin and denial'? Like I said in my post earlier; everyone should respect other people's opinions and beliefs. It's wrong to just label all non-Christians as people 'living in sin and denial'.


I do respect other peoples' religions and beliefs, but I do not agree with them. People who are not forgiven are living in sin, because they have not been forgiven of it and choose to do sins. People who do not accept Jesus Christ are living in denial of His great gift. They are living in sin and denial, and I respect their choice to do so. However, I do not agree with it and I will share the Love of Jesus with everyone in hopes that they might accept Jesus and find the Truth and be forgiven and free from their sins. I don't label all non Christians as immature, I see them as people who are in need of Salvation. Christians need to remember that we too were once unsaved, but that we now have Joy in Christ. I view them as people that I am to love and minister to in Jesus' Name.


Let me tell you that i dont care for jesus or god's "forgiveness" you putting this post here is bad enough , but telling people they are sinful? and you can call yourself a person that is forgiven? I dont need salvation in jesus's name, this is disgusting, you are saying that only if they accept jesus they can be freed of sins? well i say, that isnt true at all, you dont need someone else to free you from your sins, especially not a god or jesus, I accept all religious beliefs, but saying something like this, like its so obvious to everyone isnt right at all. Sins? Salvation from jesus? Living in denial from his gift? Gift? You are simply denying all religions and putting it in sweet talk


Well, you might not care for Jesus and accept all religions and beliefs. But I will tell you that you need forgiveness because your sin keeps you from heaven. How is it sickening? You speak like you are resisting conviction and having pride. I won't just sweet talk. Hell is real, and everyone without Salvation is going there, no exceptions. "Good people" are going to hell, people who don't believe in hell are going to hell, everyone without Salvation is going to hell. Anyone can receive forgiveness though. Anyone can repent and turn from their sins. God's gift of Salvation extends to all people. All we have to do is accept Jesus and repent and we are forgiven. John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. There is the Truth.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Where is the hell you speak of? I want some visual proof.
Posted 7/13/08

digs wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


Fushaz wrote:


digs wrote:


Superchick31 wrote:

I am sick and tired of people bashing God. He is the creator and he is the father of Jesus Christ. The darwin theory about man being a monkey back in the days is full of garbage. How can a monkey turned into a human. Why not believe that God created us? Why not believe that we are being taken care of? Why not?

Why are you putting a false name to Jesus? Why are we saying that he was married and has kids? Why? If we know that the Bible clearly does not mention in either the new testament or the old testament that Jesus had kids or has gotten married. Why are we calling Jesus a crazy man who speaks nonsense? His words flowed and they gave wisdom to many? He healed the broken hearted and cured those who were blind.

Why are we saying that God cannot know everything? If he made you and I and he created all that we see then he does have wisdom. God has more wisdom then all those put togther.

Why do we believe in so many false religions when we should be believeing the true belief Christianity. Why are we believeing and thinking that catholics are Christians when they are not? They are robbers, stealers and they set false impression on the Church of Christ.

Why is this world so blind that they cover there eyes to the light? Why are we so evil that we think that God is to blame for our misery? Why? Why are we always finding a fault in him? Why are we always saying that God is an evil person because he is not feeding the hungry and he is letting innocent children die in the hands of a gun? God does not take the food from the poor nor does he put a gun in the children's head... we do! Everything that we find fault in traces back to one of us.

We are being corrupted friends and we are being selfish into thinking that we are the poor ones! Will we are not! We should not be like this and stop bashing God... he no fault in your troubles nor mine.
Alexandra


I totally agree with you. You have to respect that not everyone here is Christian though. Christianity is the Truth, but some people choose to live in sin and denial. People are immature, atheists and other people only like believing in God when they can blame Him for something that they don't like, and most of the time it is caused by sin and through man. You have to remember that satan will try and keep people from the Truth, what we should do as Christians is spread the Gospel, show Christian love to others, and pray for the unsaved.


What do you mean other people 'live in sin and denial'? Like I said in my post earlier; everyone should respect other people's opinions and beliefs. It's wrong to just label all non-Christians as people 'living in sin and denial'.


I do respect other peoples' religions and beliefs, but I do not agree with them. People who are not forgiven are living in sin, because they have not been forgiven of it and choose to do sins. People who do not accept Jesus Christ are living in denial of His great gift. They are living in sin and denial, and I respect their choice to do so. However, I do not agree with it and I will share the Love of Jesus with everyone in hopes that they might accept Jesus and find the Truth and be forgiven and free from their sins. I don't label all non Christians as immature, I see them as people who are in need of Salvation. Christians need to remember that we too were once unsaved, but that we now have Joy in Christ. I view them as people that I am to love and minister to in Jesus' Name.


Let me tell you that i dont care for jesus or god's "forgiveness" you putting this post here is bad enough , but telling people they are sinful? and you can call yourself a person that is forgiven? I dont need salvation in jesus's name, this is disgusting, you are saying that only if they accept jesus they can be freed of sins? well i say, that isnt true at all, you dont need someone else to free you from your sins, especially not a god or jesus, I accept all religious beliefs, but saying something like this, like its so obvious to everyone isnt right at all. Sins? Salvation from jesus? Living in denial from his gift? Gift? You are simply denying all religions and putting it in sweet talk


Well, you might not care for Jesus and accept all religions and beliefs. But I will tell you that you need forgiveness because your sin keeps you from heaven. How is it sickening? You speak like you are resisting conviction and having pride. I won't just sweet talk. Hell is real, and everyone without Salvation is going there, no exceptions. "Good people" are going to hell, people who don't believe in hell are going to hell, everyone without Salvation is going to hell. Anyone can receive forgiveness though. Anyone can repent and turn from their sins. God's gift of Salvation extends to all people. All we have to do is accept Jesus and repent and we are forgiven. John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. There is the Truth.


No i dont believe in jesus, god or hell, and at least hell will be better than arguing about religious beliefs. You are disgusting, Saying we are sinful, why dont you just put a bullet in your head sinful one, or are you saying your a "good person" ? Havent you ever cussed, havent you hit someone, havent you done something very bad? Dont say you havent cause that is the worst lie in the world. "Good person"? Did your parents tell you that? You are basically telling us to convert to christianity and hope that in the afterlife we will go to heaven, did you know christianity is NOT the first religion? It is not the only correct religion, there are so much more religions, u are saying those religions are wrong, you are telling us to go to hell, You are a bad person not a "good person". If you were a "Good person" then why are you online playing on CR, Why arent you out in the world preaching to people? do you know what is going on in korea? China? israel? iraq? the world? do u have a right to say anything of how people live their lives? I am not sinful, and if you insist i am, then great im sinful, do you think i care, life is swell? why would i change?
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08
The hell I speak of is separation from God. It is a place where there will be eternal suffering and gnashing of teeth. I do not know where hell physically lies (If it lies anywhere) so I cannot point it out on a map. Neither can I show you, nor can you disprove that hell does not exist. Hell is real though, and hell is eternal. Meaning you can't ever get out.


No i dont believe in jesus, god or hell, and at least hell will be better than arguing about religious beliefs. You are disgusting, Saying we are sinful, why dont you just put a bullet in your head sinful one, or are you saying your a "good person" ? Havent you ever cussed, havent you hit someone, havent you done something very bad? Dont say you havent cause that is the worst lie in the world. "Good person"? Did your parents tell you that? You are basically telling us to convert to christianity and hope that in the afterlife we will go to heaven, did you know christianity is NOT the first religion? It is not the only correct religion, there are so much more religions, u are saying those religions are wrong, you are telling us to go to hell, You are a bad person not a "good person". If you were a "Good person" then why are you online playing on CR, Why arent you out in the world preaching to people? do you know what is going on in korea? China? israel? iraq? the world? do u have a right to say anything of how people live their lives? I am not sinful, and if you insist i am, then great im sinful, do you think i care, life is swell? why would i change?


You are sinful, I am sinful. every single person who ever lived besides Jesus Christ has committed sin. I have sinned, sure I have cussed, sure I have done bad things, sure I am not perfect. But I have repented of the things that I have done. Repentance is acknowledging your sins, turning from your sins, and asking forgiveness in the name of Jesus for your sins. Jesus has the authority to forgive sins. Forgiveness is the removal of your sins. Our deeds do not get us into heaven. Our good things cannot outweigh the sins. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in* Christ Jesus our Lord. The Bible not only talks about physical death, but spiritual death. Spiritual death is separation from God. Separation from God is going to hell and suffering for all eternity. The wages of our sins is hell, and physical death. The Gift of God that the Bible talks about is Salvation. Salvation is forgiveness of sins. Because we are forgiven of our sins, they are no longer held against us and we do not have to pay the penalty, which is spiritual death (we all have to die physically). Christianity isn't the first "religion." But God has always existed and given commands to people. Before Moses gave the Jews the Law (The Law is how people were able to enter heaven before Jesus) God gave the commandment that man must live righteously, and needed to make sacrifices to God as an atonement for sins. Adam and Eve knew this (the first people) and practiced it. They taught it to their children, and they practiced it and passed it down to their children. After many years and generations, God gave Moses the Law which is Judaism. Salvation could only come from obeying the Law (which was also sacrifices, and obeying the 10 commandments) Under the Law, there were prophecies about the Messiah. The Messiah was going to come to fulfill the Law and offer salvation to all people. Jesus Christ is the Jewish Messiah, and has come and fulfilled the Law. Jesus is the Ultimate Sacrifice for sins. Jesus is God the Son (part of the Trinity) and lived as a human and never sinned on earth. Jesus was a perfect man. Jesus however, was also the Perfect and only Sacrifice that could atone for the sins of all people in the past, present, and the future. When Jesus died on the cross, the Law became fulfilled, and Salvation now comes through the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Which is repentance and receiving forgiveness) I am saying that all other religions are wrong, I am saying that everyone who has not received salvation is going to hell. I am not telling you to go to hell, in fact, I am telling you how to escape it, and I am praying for you even as I type this (and for the others who are to read this) You throw around "bad people" and "good people." The truth, is that we are all "bad people." The only true "Good Person" was and is Jesus Christ. Goodness under God's judgment and standards, is perfection. Perfection is the complete removal of all sin. Perfection is righteousness, and God is Righteous and Holy. God is a Perfect Being and cannot have Sin (Imperfection) In His Perfect and holy Presence. That is why people must go to hell when they die. I do insist that you are sinful, but not just you. Everyone is sinful, even me. What removes our sin is forgiveness, and that can only be obtained through repenting and accepting Jesus Christ. Why would you change? If you cared about your soul, if you want to go to heaven, then you will change. If not, well then I can't force you, and you must accept what comes along with your choice.
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

digs wrote:

The hell I speak of is separation from God. It is a place where there will be eternal suffering and gnashing of teeth. I do not know where hell physically lies (If it lies anywhere) so I cannot point it out on a map. Neither can I show you, nor can you disprove that hell does not exist. Hell is real though, and hell is eternal. Meaning you can't ever get out.


how do you know hell is real? "i read it in the bible." How do you know the bible says the truth? "Cause it is a holy item" Why is christianity the sole true religion? People like you cant accept other religions and will not fare well in this life, yes you will fare well in "heaven" but not in this life, how can i accept your religion when you say all other religions older than christianity are false. And if hell is real then isnt god cruel? your description of hell is saying if you dont believe in god you go to hell, you have comitted no sin except not believing in god, yet we are to go to hell? what kind of theory is that?


Edit: please quote all of my posts if you're talking to me
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

digs wrote:

The hell I speak of is separation from God. It is a place where there will be eternal suffering and gnashing of teeth. I do not know where hell physically lies (If it lies anywhere) so I cannot point it out on a map. Neither can I show you, nor can you disprove that hell does not exist. Hell is real though, and hell is eternal. Meaning you can't ever get out.


How do you know Hell is real if you have no proof for its existence?

And isn't it impossible to be someone where you are separated from God? Doesn't God exist everywhere?

By the way, the burden of proof is on you. You made the claim that Hell exists, now show me some evidence that doesn't come from a book. No one can disprove that hell does not exist because there is nothing to disprove. You can't prove that Santa Claus doesn't exist because there is no Santa Claus to disprove anything about.
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
I dont blame God for my misery. I blame life.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.
Posted 7/13/08

MidnightZorya wrote:

Not bashing God, but you are allowed to bash Darwin's theory? What a hypocrite you are.


i agree
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.