First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Don't bash God!
Posted 7/13/08

digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


how do you know that god exists, how can i accept god if you cant accept all other religions and dont say you do, by laying out your words as you have just done you are saying all other religions are basically a lie
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


how do you know that god exists, how can i accept god if you cant accept all other religions and dont say you do, by laying out your words as you have just done you are saying all other religions are basically a lie


Please read my past edited post, it has a lot of answers to the question you have been asking. God is scientifically proven. It is proven that matter cannot be created or destroyed. Everything in the universe is bound to scientific law. Nothing in the universe can create matter. Because our universe is physical, it must have had a beginning. All physical things have a point of origin. Before that point of origin, nothing physical existed, and the physical cannot just spontaneously create itself from absolutely nothing. None the less why would nothingness spawn matter? What is the will and drive behind that happening? God is beyond physical, God is beyond the universe, God is not subject to the laws of science because He created them and is above them. The fact that all this exists, is proof that there is God. The only way to deny this, would be to deny science, and appeal to a flawed human logic that contradicts itself. How does your acceptance of Jesus hinder on my rejection of all other religions? Unless we are the same person (which we aren't) it doesn't matter what I do.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


Your incoherent rambling and flawed logic make no sense.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

digs wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


how do you know that god exists, how can i accept god if you cant accept all other religions and dont say you do, by laying out your words as you have just done you are saying all other religions are basically a lie


Please read my past edited post, it has a lot of answers to the question you have been asking. God is scientifically proven. It is proven that matter cannot be created or destroyed. Everything in the universe is bound to scientific law. Nothing in the universe can create matter. Because our universe is physical, it must have had a beginning. All physical things have a point of origin. Before that point of origin, nothing physical existed, and the physical cannot just spontaneously create itself from absolutely nothing. None the less why would nothingness spawn matter? What is the will and drive behind that happening? God is beyond physical, God is beyond the universe, God is not subject to the laws of science because He created them and is above them. The fact that all this exists, is proof that there is God. The only way to deny this, would be to deny science, and appeal to a flawed human logic that contradicts itself. How does your acceptance of Jesus hinder on my rejection of all other religions? Unless we are the same person (which we aren't) it doesn't matter what I do.


A lot of psuedo-science and pseudo-logic as well.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

leviathan343 wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


Your incoherent rambling and flawed logic make no sense.


You are making a claim and not reading or analyzing my previous edited post. You are the ones making claims now, so prove that my logic is flawed and makes no sense. I know how this goes, people go and judge the God I worship and not what I said, the never address my logic and mearely attack what I believe and use their own human flawed logic to make themselves feel comfortable in what they believe. What my challenge is, is if you can disprove my logic with facts, and not with your logic.
Posted 7/13/08

digs wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


how do you know that god exists, how can i accept god if you cant accept all other religions and dont say you do, by laying out your words as you have just done you are saying all other religions are basically a lie


Please read my past edited post, it has a lot of answers to the question you have been asking. God is scientifically proven. It is proven that matter cannot be created or destroyed. Everything in the universe is bound to scientific law. Nothing in the universe can create matter. Because our universe is physical, it must have had a beginning. All physical things have a point of origin. Before that point of origin, nothing physical existed, and the physical cannot just spontaneously create itself from absolutely nothing. None the less why would nothingness spawn matter? What is the will and drive behind that happening? God is beyond physical, God is beyond the universe, God is not subject to the laws of science because He created them and is above them. The fact that all this exists, is proof that there is God. The only way to deny this, would be to deny science, and appeal to a flawed human logic that contradicts itself. How does your acceptance of Jesus hinder on my rejection of all other religions? Unless we are the same person (which we aren't) it doesn't matter what I do.


you say whoever doesnt believe in jesus will go to hell, that is like saying all other religions are bull, so why dont you try to understand other religions, study them, learn about them, then! then say your piece, and while you do that go study the world, you know nothing about israel, iraq, korea, china, or anywhere else in the world, how are you "good", i am simply afraid of people like you, to know that people like you who know nothing of the world will be voting for a president one day, it just scares me that it is up to people like you to decide about wars and what not in the future. Where is jesus now? where is god? where are they? people are being murdered if god created everything as you claim, the god has flawed us on purpose, he doesnt wish us to bow to him like a lord, he wishes us to understand each other as a fellow person
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

digs wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


Your incoherent rambling and flawed logic make no sense.


You are making a claim and not reading or analyzing my previous edited post. You are the ones making claims now, so prove that my logic is flawed and makes no sense. I know how this goes, people go and judge the God I worship and not what I said, the never address my logic and mearely attack what I believe and use their own human flawed logic to make themselves feel comfortable in what they believe. What my challenge is, is if you can disprove my logic with facts, and not with your logic.


I have attacked what you said, no not attacked, faced, this forum claims the right NOT TO BASH GOD, yet what gives you a right to bash human beings? we, humans, have the right to live our life freely,if we have so been created by god, then where is your logic? god has created our flaws then, and in so doing brought about all this on purpose, he doesnt want us to bow to him like a king, he wants understanding, kindness, forgiveness, not peope like you who shunn others that arent christians. I dont owe god anything, as long as i live my life the way i believe it as fit to do, you have no right to point at people and say they are living wrong lives! Who are you to judge others? Are you god? No you arent, so you have no right at all to judge others, i as a humanist have found that scientific theories and religious beliefs come close together and are tied together by something, do you deny that? you say logic is nothing compared to your beliefs? Then why dont you go into space without an oxygen suit? because you will die! that is logic! Do you eat steak with forks and knives? logic! Do you eat before you set your table? no you set the table first! logic! I can go on like this, logic is by far proved greater in value
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


Your incoherent rambling and flawed logic make no sense.


You are making a claim and not reading or analyzing my previous edited post. You are the ones making claims now, so prove that my logic is flawed and makes no sense. I know how this goes, people go and judge the God I worship and not what I said, the never address my logic and mearely attack what I believe and use their own human flawed logic to make themselves feel comfortable in what they believe. What my challenge is, is if you can disprove my logic with facts, and not with your logic.


I have attacked what you said, no not attacked, faced, this forum claims the right NOT TO BASH GOD, yet what gives you a right to bash human beings? we, humans, have the right to live our life freely,if we have so been created by god, then where is your logic? god has created our flaws then, and in so doing brought about all this on purpose, he doesnt want us to bow to him like a king, he wants understanding, kindness, forgiveness, not peope like you who shunn others that arent christians


Am I bashing human beings? I am merely quoting what the Word of God says (the Bible) In everything, I have said that I am a sinner too, I deserve hell. I have escaped that punishment through forgiveness though. You have not attacked what I have said or faced, you have not dissproven God, or Christianity. All you have done is judged me, and made attacks against me using your own flawed human logic. I do not have the right to bash humans, and I am not doing that. I quoting what God says. God has the right to judge humans, and He does. I know that Christianity is the truth, because it has fulfilled prophecy, Jesus fulfilled prophecies that were prophesied by prophets hundreds of years before He was born on earth. The Book of revelations is true, and those prophecies have been fulfilled, and are being fulfilled even now. I have experienced the Holy Spirit of God on a personal level, I know that God exists and that Christianity is the Truth and the Only Way. Am I shunning others who aren't Christians? No, I am sharing with others the Truth, in hopes that they would understand and be saved. I do not hate you, I do not dislike you, I am praying for you. I refuse to make personal attacks against you, and the truth is, I try and love all people, because Jesus commanded us to. Right now I am going, if you would like to discuss more, please PM me.
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

digs wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


Your incoherent rambling and flawed logic make no sense.


You are making a claim and not reading or analyzing my previous edited post. You are the ones making claims now, so prove that my logic is flawed and makes no sense. I know how this goes, people go and judge the God I worship and not what I said, the never address my logic and mearely attack what I believe and use their own human flawed logic to make themselves feel comfortable in what they believe. What my challenge is, is if you can disprove my logic with facts, and not with your logic.


I have attacked what you said, no not attacked, faced, this forum claims the right NOT TO BASH GOD, yet what gives you a right to bash human beings? we, humans, have the right to live our life freely,if we have so been created by god, then where is your logic? god has created our flaws then, and in so doing brought about all this on purpose, he doesnt want us to bow to him like a king, he wants understanding, kindness, forgiveness, not peope like you who shunn others that arent christians


Am I bashing human beings? I am merely quoting what the Word of God says (the Bible) In everything, I have said that I am a sinner too, I deserve hell. I have escaped that punishment through forgiveness though. You have not attacked what I have said or faced, you have not dissproven God, or Christianity. All you have done is judged me, and made attacks against me using your own flawed human logic. I do not have the right to bash humans, and I am not doing that. I quoting what God says. God has the right to judge humans, and He does. I know that Christianity is the truth, because it has fulfilled prophecy, Jesus fulfilled prophecies that were prophesied by prophets hundreds of years before He was born on earth. The Book of revelations is true, and those prophecies have been fulfilled, and are being fulfilled even now. I have experienced the Holy Spirit of God on a personal level, I know that God exists and that Christianity is the Truth and the Only Way. Am I shunning others who aren't Christians? No, I am sharing with others the Truth, in hopes that they would understand and be saved. I do not hate you, I do not dislike you, I am praying for you. I refuse to make personal attacks against you, and the truth is, I try and love all people, because Jesus commanded us to. Right now I am going, if you would like to discuss more, please PM me.


you have just bashed humans by saying we are flawed, you have bashed us, you say we are sinned, that we deserve to go to hell, if that is truly what you believe then i would rather go to hell, i would rather die then believe in that. And NO, i will not PM you on this matter, this is for all to see, so they can understand why what you are saying is completely wrong, if you have the right to be forgiven tell me only christians are forgiven right? then why should i believe in that, im not christian, you say im condemned to hell cause i dont believe in god or jesus. Is that wrong? do you truly believe we must worship a god in this way, that we are sinful? I believe that my life is my own and that noone, not even a god may have it, and that i will not bow down to anyone and the "word of god"? so wheres god? did he tell you he wrote the bible, that he made it?
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


Your incoherent rambling and flawed logic make no sense.


You are making a claim and not reading or analyzing my previous edited post. You are the ones making claims now, so prove that my logic is flawed and makes no sense. I know how this goes, people go and judge the God I worship and not what I said, the never address my logic and mearely attack what I believe and use their own human flawed logic to make themselves feel comfortable in what they believe. What my challenge is, is if you can disprove my logic with facts, and not with your logic.


I have attacked what you said, no not attacked, faced, this forum claims the right NOT TO BASH GOD, yet what gives you a right to bash human beings? we, humans, have the right to live our life freely,if we have so been created by god, then where is your logic? god has created our flaws then, and in so doing brought about all this on purpose, he doesnt want us to bow to him like a king, he wants understanding, kindness, forgiveness, not peope like you who shunn others that arent christians


Am I bashing human beings? I am merely quoting what the Word of God says (the Bible) In everything, I have said that I am a sinner too, I deserve hell. I have escaped that punishment through forgiveness though. You have not attacked what I have said or faced, you have not dissproven God, or Christianity. All you have done is judged me, and made attacks against me using your own flawed human logic. I do not have the right to bash humans, and I am not doing that. I quoting what God says. God has the right to judge humans, and He does. I know that Christianity is the truth, because it has fulfilled prophecy, Jesus fulfilled prophecies that were prophesied by prophets hundreds of years before He was born on earth. The Book of revelations is true, and those prophecies have been fulfilled, and are being fulfilled even now. I have experienced the Holy Spirit of God on a personal level, I know that God exists and that Christianity is the Truth and the Only Way. Am I shunning others who aren't Christians? No, I am sharing with others the Truth, in hopes that they would understand and be saved. I do not hate you, I do not dislike you, I am praying for you. I refuse to make personal attacks against you, and the truth is, I try and love all people, because Jesus commanded us to. Right now I am going, if you would like to discuss more, please PM me.


you have just bashed humans by saying we are flawed, you have bashed us, you say we are sinned, that we deserve to go to hell, if that is truly what you believe then i would rather go to hell, i would rather die then believe in that


We don't act perfectly according to the ideals that we believe we should follow. So, he's right in a sense.
Posted 7/13/08

leviathan343 wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


Your incoherent rambling and flawed logic make no sense.


You are making a claim and not reading or analyzing my previous edited post. You are the ones making claims now, so prove that my logic is flawed and makes no sense. I know how this goes, people go and judge the God I worship and not what I said, the never address my logic and mearely attack what I believe and use their own human flawed logic to make themselves feel comfortable in what they believe. What my challenge is, is if you can disprove my logic with facts, and not with your logic.


I have attacked what you said, no not attacked, faced, this forum claims the right NOT TO BASH GOD, yet what gives you a right to bash human beings? we, humans, have the right to live our life freely,if we have so been created by god, then where is your logic? god has created our flaws then, and in so doing brought about all this on purpose, he doesnt want us to bow to him like a king, he wants understanding, kindness, forgiveness, not peope like you who shunn others that arent christians


Am I bashing human beings? I am merely quoting what the Word of God says (the Bible) In everything, I have said that I am a sinner too, I deserve hell. I have escaped that punishment through forgiveness though. You have not attacked what I have said or faced, you have not dissproven God, or Christianity. All you have done is judged me, and made attacks against me using your own flawed human logic. I do not have the right to bash humans, and I am not doing that. I quoting what God says. God has the right to judge humans, and He does. I know that Christianity is the truth, because it has fulfilled prophecy, Jesus fulfilled prophecies that were prophesied by prophets hundreds of years before He was born on earth. The Book of revelations is true, and those prophecies have been fulfilled, and are being fulfilled even now. I have experienced the Holy Spirit of God on a personal level, I know that God exists and that Christianity is the Truth and the Only Way. Am I shunning others who aren't Christians? No, I am sharing with others the Truth, in hopes that they would understand and be saved. I do not hate you, I do not dislike you, I am praying for you. I refuse to make personal attacks against you, and the truth is, I try and love all people, because Jesus commanded us to. Right now I am going, if you would like to discuss more, please PM me.


you have just bashed humans by saying we are flawed, you have bashed us, you say we are sinned, that we deserve to go to hell, if that is truly what you believe then i would rather go to hell, i would rather die then believe in that


We don't act perfectly according to the ideals that we believe we should follow. So, he's right in a sense.


but noone can say god does, people are murdered, cold blooded murdered, if god made us, are not our flaws made by god, so where is god now, living his life in heaven i believe? having fun up their partying your butt off? i would love to say that but i cant, so ill say this, If god is true our flaws are made by him, he didnt make us to be perfect, if we were we'd be gods ourselves, there is no such thing as perfect
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


Your incoherent rambling and flawed logic make no sense.


You are making a claim and not reading or analyzing my previous edited post. You are the ones making claims now, so prove that my logic is flawed and makes no sense. I know how this goes, people go and judge the God I worship and not what I said, the never address my logic and mearely attack what I believe and use their own human flawed logic to make themselves feel comfortable in what they believe. What my challenge is, is if you can disprove my logic with facts, and not with your logic.


I have attacked what you said, no not attacked, faced, this forum claims the right NOT TO BASH GOD, yet what gives you a right to bash human beings? we, humans, have the right to live our life freely,if we have so been created by god, then where is your logic? god has created our flaws then, and in so doing brought about all this on purpose, he doesnt want us to bow to him like a king, he wants understanding, kindness, forgiveness, not peope like you who shunn others that arent christians


Am I bashing human beings? I am merely quoting what the Word of God says (the Bible) In everything, I have said that I am a sinner too, I deserve hell. I have escaped that punishment through forgiveness though. You have not attacked what I have said or faced, you have not dissproven God, or Christianity. All you have done is judged me, and made attacks against me using your own flawed human logic. I do not have the right to bash humans, and I am not doing that. I quoting what God says. God has the right to judge humans, and He does. I know that Christianity is the truth, because it has fulfilled prophecy, Jesus fulfilled prophecies that were prophesied by prophets hundreds of years before He was born on earth. The Book of revelations is true, and those prophecies have been fulfilled, and are being fulfilled even now. I have experienced the Holy Spirit of God on a personal level, I know that God exists and that Christianity is the Truth and the Only Way. Am I shunning others who aren't Christians? No, I am sharing with others the Truth, in hopes that they would understand and be saved. I do not hate you, I do not dislike you, I am praying for you. I refuse to make personal attacks against you, and the truth is, I try and love all people, because Jesus commanded us to. Right now I am going, if you would like to discuss more, please PM me.


you have just bashed humans by saying we are flawed, you have bashed us, you say we are sinned, that we deserve to go to hell, if that is truly what you believe then i would rather go to hell, i would rather die then believe in that


We don't act perfectly according to the ideals that we believe we should follow. So, he's right in a sense.


but noone can say god does, people are murdered, cold blooded murdered, if god made us, are not our flaws made by god, so where is god now, living his life in heaven i believe? having fun up their partying your butt off? i would love to say that but i cant, so ill say this, If god is true our flaws are made by him, he didnt make us to be perfect, if we were we'd be gods ourselves, there is no such thing as perfect


Perfection cannot exist without reference.
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

leviathan343 wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


Your incoherent rambling and flawed logic make no sense.


You are making a claim and not reading or analyzing my previous edited post. You are the ones making claims now, so prove that my logic is flawed and makes no sense. I know how this goes, people go and judge the God I worship and not what I said, the never address my logic and mearely attack what I believe and use their own human flawed logic to make themselves feel comfortable in what they believe. What my challenge is, is if you can disprove my logic with facts, and not with your logic.


I have attacked what you said, no not attacked, faced, this forum claims the right NOT TO BASH GOD, yet what gives you a right to bash human beings? we, humans, have the right to live our life freely,if we have so been created by god, then where is your logic? god has created our flaws then, and in so doing brought about all this on purpose, he doesnt want us to bow to him like a king, he wants understanding, kindness, forgiveness, not peope like you who shunn others that arent christians


Am I bashing human beings? I am merely quoting what the Word of God says (the Bible) In everything, I have said that I am a sinner too, I deserve hell. I have escaped that punishment through forgiveness though. You have not attacked what I have said or faced, you have not dissproven God, or Christianity. All you have done is judged me, and made attacks against me using your own flawed human logic. I do not have the right to bash humans, and I am not doing that. I quoting what God says. God has the right to judge humans, and He does. I know that Christianity is the truth, because it has fulfilled prophecy, Jesus fulfilled prophecies that were prophesied by prophets hundreds of years before He was born on earth. The Book of revelations is true, and those prophecies have been fulfilled, and are being fulfilled even now. I have experienced the Holy Spirit of God on a personal level, I know that God exists and that Christianity is the Truth and the Only Way. Am I shunning others who aren't Christians? No, I am sharing with others the Truth, in hopes that they would understand and be saved. I do not hate you, I do not dislike you, I am praying for you. I refuse to make personal attacks against you, and the truth is, I try and love all people, because Jesus commanded us to. Right now I am going, if you would like to discuss more, please PM me.


you have just bashed humans by saying we are flawed, you have bashed us, you say we are sinned, that we deserve to go to hell, if that is truly what you believe then i would rather go to hell, i would rather die then believe in that


We don't act perfectly according to the ideals that we believe we should follow. So, he's right in a sense.


but noone can say god does, people are murdered, cold blooded murdered, if god made us, are not our flaws made by god, so where is god now, living his life in heaven i believe? having fun up their partying your butt off? i would love to say that but i cant, so ill say this, If god is true our flaws are made by him, he didnt make us to be perfect, if we were we'd be gods ourselves, there is no such thing as perfect


Perfection cannot exist without reference.


and so perfection cant exist, there is no such thing as perfection, if so who in the world or anywhere can be perfect? God? god is not perfect cause he cant stay in this world, is he too great to be here? if there is perfection where is our reference to perfection? no thing or one is perfect. Why would anyone want to be perfect, is that a desire? cause i dont see why anyone would want to be perfect, perfection is a disease, a sickness, a plague, it is not real, nor does it exist anywhere
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


Your incoherent rambling and flawed logic make no sense.


You are making a claim and not reading or analyzing my previous edited post. You are the ones making claims now, so prove that my logic is flawed and makes no sense. I know how this goes, people go and judge the God I worship and not what I said, the never address my logic and mearely attack what I believe and use their own human flawed logic to make themselves feel comfortable in what they believe. What my challenge is, is if you can disprove my logic with facts, and not with your logic.


I have attacked what you said, no not attacked, faced, this forum claims the right NOT TO BASH GOD, yet what gives you a right to bash human beings? we, humans, have the right to live our life freely,if we have so been created by god, then where is your logic? god has created our flaws then, and in so doing brought about all this on purpose, he doesnt want us to bow to him like a king, he wants understanding, kindness, forgiveness, not peope like you who shunn others that arent christians


Am I bashing human beings? I am merely quoting what the Word of God says (the Bible) In everything, I have said that I am a sinner too, I deserve hell. I have escaped that punishment through forgiveness though. You have not attacked what I have said or faced, you have not dissproven God, or Christianity. All you have done is judged me, and made attacks against me using your own flawed human logic. I do not have the right to bash humans, and I am not doing that. I quoting what God says. God has the right to judge humans, and He does. I know that Christianity is the truth, because it has fulfilled prophecy, Jesus fulfilled prophecies that were prophesied by prophets hundreds of years before He was born on earth. The Book of revelations is true, and those prophecies have been fulfilled, and are being fulfilled even now. I have experienced the Holy Spirit of God on a personal level, I know that God exists and that Christianity is the Truth and the Only Way. Am I shunning others who aren't Christians? No, I am sharing with others the Truth, in hopes that they would understand and be saved. I do not hate you, I do not dislike you, I am praying for you. I refuse to make personal attacks against you, and the truth is, I try and love all people, because Jesus commanded us to. Right now I am going, if you would like to discuss more, please PM me.


you have just bashed humans by saying we are flawed, you have bashed us, you say we are sinned, that we deserve to go to hell, if that is truly what you believe then i would rather go to hell, i would rather die then believe in that


We don't act perfectly according to the ideals that we believe we should follow. So, he's right in a sense.


but noone can say god does, people are murdered, cold blooded murdered, if god made us, are not our flaws made by god, so where is god now, living his life in heaven i believe? having fun up their partying your butt off? i would love to say that but i cant, so ill say this, If god is true our flaws are made by him, he didnt make us to be perfect, if we were we'd be gods ourselves, there is no such thing as perfect


Perfection cannot exist without reference.


and so perfection cant exist, there is no such thing as perfection, if so who in the world or anywhere can be perfect? God? god is not perfect cause he cant stay in this world, is he too great to be here? if there is perfection where is our reference to perfection? no thing or one is perfect


'Perfection' can exist, except it depends on what one refers to and to one's own idea of perfection. Something can be perfect, but only subjectively.

'God is perfect' is a meaningless sentence because there is no reference to what He is perfect in comparision to. Omniscience and omnipotence aren't inherent features of perfection, so saying God is perfect does not give Him this attributes. People are not perfect because there is no concept of what a 'perfect person' is.
Posted 7/13/08

leviathan343 wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


digs wrote:


leviathan343 wrote:


digs wrote:

Read my edited post above. Hell is part of the supernatural, not the physical. I cannot put hell in a box and show you. Science can only study and explain the physical. The supernatural comes from faith. The only thing supernatural that has physical proof, is the existence of God. the proof is that we exist and are a creation, for a creation to take place, there must have been a Creator. That Creator is God.


Your incoherent rambling and flawed logic make no sense.


You are making a claim and not reading or analyzing my previous edited post. You are the ones making claims now, so prove that my logic is flawed and makes no sense. I know how this goes, people go and judge the God I worship and not what I said, the never address my logic and mearely attack what I believe and use their own human flawed logic to make themselves feel comfortable in what they believe. What my challenge is, is if you can disprove my logic with facts, and not with your logic.


I have attacked what you said, no not attacked, faced, this forum claims the right NOT TO BASH GOD, yet what gives you a right to bash human beings? we, humans, have the right to live our life freely,if we have so been created by god, then where is your logic? god has created our flaws then, and in so doing brought about all this on purpose, he doesnt want us to bow to him like a king, he wants understanding, kindness, forgiveness, not peope like you who shunn others that arent christians


Am I bashing human beings? I am merely quoting what the Word of God says (the Bible) In everything, I have said that I am a sinner too, I deserve hell. I have escaped that punishment through forgiveness though. You have not attacked what I have said or faced, you have not dissproven God, or Christianity. All you have done is judged me, and made attacks against me using your own flawed human logic. I do not have the right to bash humans, and I am not doing that. I quoting what God says. God has the right to judge humans, and He does. I know that Christianity is the truth, because it has fulfilled prophecy, Jesus fulfilled prophecies that were prophesied by prophets hundreds of years before He was born on earth. The Book of revelations is true, and those prophecies have been fulfilled, and are being fulfilled even now. I have experienced the Holy Spirit of God on a personal level, I know that God exists and that Christianity is the Truth and the Only Way. Am I shunning others who aren't Christians? No, I am sharing with others the Truth, in hopes that they would understand and be saved. I do not hate you, I do not dislike you, I am praying for you. I refuse to make personal attacks against you, and the truth is, I try and love all people, because Jesus commanded us to. Right now I am going, if you would like to discuss more, please PM me.


you have just bashed humans by saying we are flawed, you have bashed us, you say we are sinned, that we deserve to go to hell, if that is truly what you believe then i would rather go to hell, i would rather die then believe in that


We don't act perfectly according to the ideals that we believe we should follow. So, he's right in a sense.


but noone can say god does, people are murdered, cold blooded murdered, if god made us, are not our flaws made by god, so where is god now, living his life in heaven i believe? having fun up their partying your butt off? i would love to say that but i cant, so ill say this, If god is true our flaws are made by him, he didnt make us to be perfect, if we were we'd be gods ourselves, there is no such thing as perfect


Perfection cannot exist without reference.


and so perfection cant exist, there is no such thing as perfection, if so who in the world or anywhere can be perfect? God? god is not perfect cause he cant stay in this world, is he too great to be here? if there is perfection where is our reference to perfection? no thing or one is perfect


'Perfection' can exist, except it depends on what one refers to and to one's own idea of perfection. Something can be perfect, but only subjectively.

'God is perfect' is a meaningless sentence because there is no reference to what He is perfect in comparision to. Omniscience and omnipotence aren't inherent features of perfection, so saying God is perfect does not give Him this attributes. People are not perfect because there is no concept of what a 'perfect person' is.


yes god cant be perfect, humans cant be perfect, animals cant be perfect, what i admire the most are children, children from the beginning i believe are the closest to perfection, they have no care for death or hurt, but they care for others, yet there is no perfection. we agree os why are we arguing?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.