First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Mizushima Hiro and Jun Mastumoto
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Beverly Hills CA
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
hiro and jun!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
LUV 'EM! hiro has a new drama the 100 thingymajjig. i just cant remember the title. lol. sorry.
1949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

jill_blank wrote:

hiro and jun!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
LUV 'EM! hiro has a new drama the 100 thingymajjig. i just cant remember the title. lol. sorry.


uhh actually, it isn't a new drama. it was realesed in 2007. its called 100 Scene no Koi.
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Beverly Hills CA
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

kaayi wrote:


jill_blank wrote:

hiro and jun!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
LUV 'EM! hiro has a new drama the 100 thingymajjig. i just cant remember the title. lol. sorry.


uhh actually, it isn't a new drama. it was realesed in 2007. its called 100 Scene no Koi.


oh, i see...thanks 4 the info!
243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I love both of them!!<33 ^-^!
when I saw their pictures I kept getting confused. I was like does Jun have 2 names or something? LOLL! stupid me, they look SO FREAKIN ALIKE! but now i could tell the difference. hehe x]
1949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

jill_blank wrote:


kaayi wrote:


jill_blank wrote:

hiro and jun!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
LUV 'EM! hiro has a new drama the 100 thingymajjig. i just cant remember the title. lol. sorry.


uhh actually, it isn't a new drama. it was realesed in 2007. its called 100 Scene no Koi.


oh, i see...thanks 4 the info!


np. glad i can help!
Posted 8/28/08
LOVE BOTH OF THEM.BOTH ARE HOT!!
Posted 8/28/08
Mizushima Hiro

so kawaii!!!!!!!!!

Posted 8/28/08
Jun Mastumoto

is so handsome!!!!!!!!
Posted 8/28/08
lol..my favorite japanese guys..haha...but i guess i'll choose matsujun
2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 8/28/08 , edited 8/28/08
TWO OF MY FAVE JAP ACTORS!!!!!!!!! whew!!!!


*drooling* LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hiro has a short movie with the girl from Detective Conan who played Ran...just forgot the title of the movie....
3789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere??
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
I LOVE***HIRO!!!!!*** than JUN..they both hot..but i prefer HIRO..hahaha
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

seventeengal wrote:

I both love Jun and Hiro... I wish they could be in a drama together



JUN!



HIRO!

they are soo HOT!!!


omg. they look like a brother..
i first knew HIRO in hana kimi then onli i watch hyd, i tot there r the same actor.. but not..
but, both r hawt...
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Cloud Nine
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Jun has that charming "little boy-man look" whereas Hiro is more mature and serious - they are both equally hot!!! Hiro has nicer complexion though.
Posted 8/29/08
OMG THEYRE BOTH HOTTTTTTTT <3
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
Really?? Hiro is in Gokusen 2? How come i didn't recognize him there. My bad. Hiro and Jun look alike don't you think?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.