First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
can wrong medications change a person's behavior?
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
my sister's friend, has thyroid on her throat, she used it to use these medications everyday, to calm down the (everyone once in a while) pain on her throat. anyway she accidently got the wrong medications from her pharmacist and her behavior changed a step by step. at first, she got slight anger issues eveyone once in a while. now she got to the point that she yelled at her children for the slightist issues. so what do you thing ppl. is the medications (that she assumes are wrong, i also belief too because they used to look different) causing her this or is it just a phace??
Posted 7/9/08
yea it can.
Posted 7/9/08
i believe she had sex wiff the pharmacist and is now pregnant leading to the mood swings
Posted 7/9/08
yes, it can as the wrong meds, could upset her hormone levels, which lead to mood swings
Posted 7/9/08

helena91 wrote:

yes, it can as the wrong meds, could upset her hormone levels, which lead to mood swings


pregnancy can also lead to mood swings 0,0
6607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at the happiest p...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
lol yeah probably......crazy side effects u know
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
i think steroids lead to increased ego and fake confidence
2623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of 8 Bit and...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Wow... this is the first time I heard about that happening. But from what you have to say, its definitely a possibility... o_o
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
yes, it can.
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/10/08
Duh , it can just like drugs.

But some medications have drugs in it ... or is it all ? :wacko:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please use the edit button to add extra details to your post

~Sitthichai
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08

cnw64 wrote:

But some medications have drugs in it ... or is it all ? :wacko:


all medications are drugs. . .
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

i believe she had sex wiff the pharmacist and is now pregnant leading to the mood swings


if u have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. this is someone who i care about alot
Posted 7/9/08

aminasahra wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

i believe she had sex wiff the pharmacist and is now pregnant leading to the mood swings


if u have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. this is someone who i care about alot


this is the internet!

most people are mean by default. . .
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


aminasahra wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

i believe she had sex wiff the pharmacist and is now pregnant leading to the mood swings


if u have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. this is someone who i care about alot


this is the internet!

most people are mean by default. . .


oh i see!! ur that kind who follows what most ppl do. but that's ur business anyway. and i know this is the internet.

Posted 7/9/08

aminasahra wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


aminasahra wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

i believe she had sex wiff the pharmacist and is now pregnant leading to the mood swings


if u have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. this is someone who i care about alot


this is the internet!

most people are mean by default. . .


oh i see!! ur that kind who follows what most ppl do. but that's ur business anyway. and i know this is the internet.



i don't follow what others do, i do things when im in the mood

if you're really concerned with your "friend" then why post this in here?

there's alot of helpful forums than CR O_o
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.