First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards!
Guardian
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Animelover1030 wrote:

username: Animelover1030
name: Anna
age: 13
D.O.B: 10/30
card 1


Hold on........I'm makin urs now...
Guardian
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

Animelover1030 wrote:

username: Animelover1030
name: Anna
age: 13
D.O.B: 10/30
card 1


Here u go!!!!
Posted 7/23/08

ayumi94 wrote:


Animelover1030 wrote:

username: Animelover1030
name: Anna
age: 13
D.O.B: 10/30
card 1


Here u go!!!!


thx!!!^^ luv it!!!<33
Guardian
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Animelover1030 wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:


Animelover1030 wrote:

username: Animelover1030
name: Anna
age: 13
D.O.B: 10/30
card 1


Here u go!!!!


thx!!!^^ luv it!!!<33


no prob!!!!
Fan
1163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY,USA
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Name- Becky
Userename - Xpcopo
Position-Member
Fav Character- Amu-Chan
Pic

Card # 3
Guardian
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

xpcopo wrote:

Name- Becky
Userename - Xpcopo
Position-Member
Fav Character- Amu-Chan
Pic

Card # 3


Here ya go!!!!
Fan
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Ikuto's ♥ x3
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
I want Card number 4! Please!

Username: Xo_Amu_Hinamori_oX

Name: Amu-Chi.

DOB: October 28.

Please and thank you! =3

Fan
12642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Your Dreams!!
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
username kitykat556
nam kate
dob july 10
card 2
pic
Fan
15278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala land xD
Offline
Posted 9/30/08 , edited 10/1/08
Username: vampireknight_bleach
Name: yen-chan
D.O.B: March 24
Card: 2


onigaishimasu! :D
Guardian
2418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

Username: hikarixkei
Name: jonna
Age: 13
D.O.B: may 29
Card: 2
Pic:
Fan
3308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / at somewhere....
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
username:papamam
name:hikari
age:13
D.O.B:march 2
card:4
Fan
2737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
Username: inaho204
Name: Hanah
D.O.B: April 23
Card: 1
pic:
Guardian
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

inaho204 wrote:

Username: inaho204
Name: Hanah
D.O.B: April 23
Card: 1
pic:


Here ya go!!! U are the first person to recieve the newest card i design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u like it!!! =^_^=
Fan
2737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

ayumi94 wrote:


inaho204 wrote:

Username: inaho204
Name: Hanah
D.O.B: April 23
Card: 1
pic:


Here ya go!!! U are the first person to recieve the newest card i design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u like it!!! =^_^=


wow i love it! <3<3 thank you so much ^___^


Guardian
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

inaho204 wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:


inaho204 wrote:

Username: inaho204
Name: Hanah
D.O.B: April 23
Card: 1
pic:


Here ya go!!! U are the first person to recieve the newest card i design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u like it!!! =^_^=


wow i love it! <3<3 thank you so much ^___^




No prob!!!!!!!!!!! Glad that u like!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.