First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce your self!
Moderator
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Please Introduce yourself!

-Name
-likes
-dislikes
-fave bleach character(s)
-birthdate

-anything random you want to throw in about your self


Ok i'll start

-Name-Kiki-chan
-likes-Anime, food, Bleach,reading manga, going to the beach.
-dislikes- Mac'n'cheese, people who are butt heads,Ishida Uryuu<-- EWW,Aizen <-- JERK and that dame annoying head on apply directly to the forehead commercial
-fave bleach character(s)- Neliel,Ichigo,Inoue,Hiyori, Halibel and more
-birthdate September 28,1994

-I live in hawaii and very few peps know about anime here so it SUX

Moderator
42178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sin city;Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Name: Rachel
Likes: Goin out with friends, anime and manga
Dislikes: HOMEWORK, backstabbers and people who hurt my friends
Fave Bleach character(s): Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Rukia, Neliel and i've got tons more
Birthday: 21 December

I live in Singapore and the amount of hw you have to do is like one TALL building
Member
1170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toledo City,Cebu
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
name: arthur
likes: reading manga,anime and haning fun all the time
dislikes: salads....hehehehe....
fave bleach characters:ichigo,rukia and hitsugaya, byakuya and neliel...nd theirother friends
birthday: 07 aug

me i live in toledo city,cebu philippines...........evrything here is not that wonderful...
Moderator
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

bleach_rawkerr wrote:

Name: Rachel
Likes: Goin out with friends, anime and manga
Dislikes: HOMEWORK, backstabbers and people who hurt my friends
Fave Bleach character(s): Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Rukia, Neliel and i've got tons more
Birthday: 21 December

I live in Singapore and the amount of hw you have to do is like one TALL building


lol sounds like alot! my second grade teacher was like dat, and had this crazed obsession in EVERY SINGEL 2 grader needed to know how to write in script (that crazy fancy hand writing *EVIL*). she would give us these HUGE packets and i mean like huge like 20-30 pages HUGE packets *for 2nd graders WTH* and say have them done by tomorrow. You would get so pissed of writing individual letters 30 times that like in my rebellion against her i forgot everything i know about script XD she was actualy a real nice teacher, like for math it was like let just get this over with, reading was the same, but when writing came up it was like OMG!

dame Hawaii 2nd grade teachers XD
Moderator
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

ni07ca wrote:

name: arthur
likes: reading manga,anime and haning fun all the time
dislikes: salads....hehehehe....
fave bleach characters:ichigo,rukia and hitsugaya, byakuya and neliel...nd theirother friends
birthday: 07 aug

me i live in toledo city,cebu philippines...........evrything here is not that wonderful...


How can you not like salads! they r like da bestest! I actually wanted to go to the Philippines, My grandpa was born and grew up der XD You know anybody *besides me* dat live in hawaii?
Moderator
42178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sin city;Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Hitzu wrote:


bleach_rawkerr wrote:

Name: Rachel
Likes: Goin out with friends, anime and manga
Dislikes: HOMEWORK, backstabbers and people who hurt my friends
Fave Bleach character(s): Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Rukia, Neliel and i've got tons more
Birthday: 21 December

I live in Singapore and the amount of hw you have to do is like one TALL building


lol sounds like alot! my second grade teacher was like dat, and had this crazed obsession in EVERY SINGEL 2 grader needed to know how to write in script (that crazy fancy hand writing *EVIL*). she would give us these HUGE packets and i mean like huge like 20-30 pages HUGE packets *for 2nd graders WTH* and say have them done by tomorrow. You would get so pissed of writing individual letters 30 times that like in my rebellion against her i forgot everything i know about script XD she was actualy a real nice teacher, like for math it was like let just get this over with, reading was the same, but when writing came up it was like OMG!

dame Hawaii 2nd grade teachers XD


Okie then you should agree that teacgers are EVIL!!!

Member
1170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toledo City,Cebu
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Hitzu wrote:


ni07ca wrote:

name: arthur
likes: reading manga,anime and haning fun all the time
dislikes: salads....hehehehe....
fave bleach characters:ichigo,rukia and hitsugaya, byakuya and neliel...nd theirother friends
birthday: 07 aug

me i live in toledo city,cebu philippines...........evrything here is not that wonderful...


How can you not like salads! they r like da bestest! I actually wanted to go to the Philippines, My grandpa was born and grew up der XD You know anybody *besides me* dat live in hawaii?


i just don't like it.....lol.............really....y did you ive in hawaii?
Moderator
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

ni07ca wrote:


Hitzu wrote:


ni07ca wrote:

name: arthur
likes: reading manga,anime and haning fun all the time
dislikes: salads....hehehehe....
fave bleach characters:ichigo,rukia and hitsugaya, byakuya and neliel...nd theirother friends
birthday: 07 aug

me i live in toledo city,cebu philippines...........evrything here is not that wonderful...


How can you not like salads! they r like da bestest! I actually wanted to go to the Philippines, My grandpa was born and grew up der XD You know anybody *besides me* dat live in hawaii?


i just don't like it.....lol.............really....y did you ive in hawaii?


I live in hawaii and i know lotsa people who are from the Philippines
Moderator
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

bleach_rawkerr wrote:


Hitzu wrote:


bleach_rawkerr wrote:

Name: Rachel
Likes: Goin out with friends, anime and manga
Dislikes: HOMEWORK, backstabbers and people who hurt my friends
Fave Bleach character(s): Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Rukia, Neliel and i've got tons more
Birthday: 21 December

I live in Singapore and the amount of hw you have to do is like one TALL building


lol sounds like alot! my second grade teacher was like dat, and had this crazed obsession in EVERY SINGEL 2 grader needed to know how to write in script (that crazy fancy hand writing *EVIL*). she would give us these HUGE packets and i mean like huge like 20-30 pages HUGE packets *for 2nd graders WTH* and say have them done by tomorrow. You would get so pissed of writing individual letters 30 times that like in my rebellion against her i forgot everything i know about script XD she was actualy a real nice teacher, like for math it was like let just get this over with, reading was the same, but when writing came up it was like OMG!

dame Hawaii 2nd grade teachers XD


Okie then you should agree that teacgers are EVIL!!!



i will agree that 70% are XD i usually get lucky and get the one teacher EVERYONE wants (well at least in elementary) then middle school came and out of all da teachers about 2 were like AWESOME the rest gave EVIL HW. i think it is the HW that is evil 100% of the time lol
Member
1170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toledo City,Cebu
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

Hitzu wrote:


ni07ca wrote:


Hitzu wrote:


ni07ca wrote:

name: arthur
likes: reading manga,anime and haning fun all the time
dislikes: salads....hehehehe....
fave bleach characters:ichigo,rukia and hitsugaya, byakuya and neliel...nd theirother friends
birthday: 07 aug

me i live in toledo city,cebu philippines...........evrything here is not that wonderful...


How can you not like salads! they r like da bestest! I actually wanted to go to the Philippines, My grandpa was born and grew up der XD You know anybody *besides me* dat live in hawaii?


i just don't like it.....lol.............really....y did you ive in hawaii?


I live in hawaii and i know lotsa people who are from the Philippines


aahhh....so that's why....hehehehe.
Posted 7/19/08 , edited 7/19/08
-Name:Sano
-likes:tough girls,kind,nice anything
-dislikes:crybabies,weaklings........ahahha
-fave bleach character(s):Rukia,Ichigo and Hiyori
-Birthday:Dec.31
nothing...............
Moderator
31999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / the gEneSis
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

_DARKSABER_ wrote:

-Name:Sano
-likes:tough girls,kind,nice anything
-dislikes:crybabies,weaklings........ahahha
-fave bleach character(s):Rukia,Ichigo and Hiyori
-Birthday:Dec.31
nothing...............


Lol ichigo u like tough girls? what kind? sassy types who always kick your ass?
Posted 7/19/08

thia1988 wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:

-Name:Sano
-likes:tough girls,kind,nice anything
-dislikes:crybabies,weaklings........ahahha
-fave bleach character(s):Rukia,Ichigo and Hiyori
-Birthday:Dec.31
nothing...............


Lol ichigo u like tough girls? what kind? sassy types who always kick your ass?

ahahah I mean a fighter.....

and can kick asses down ahahaha
Moderator
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

_DARKSABER_ wrote:


thia1988 wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:

-Name:Sano
-likes:tough girls,kind,nice anything
-dislikes:crybabies,weaklings........ahahha
-fave bleach character(s):Rukia,Ichigo and Hiyori
-Birthday:Dec.31
nothing...............


Lol ichigo u like tough girls? what kind? sassy types who always kick your ass?

ahahah I mean a fighter.....

and can kick asses down ahahaha


lol my friends sister is a boxer lol and she was like a pageant Queen for Hawaii too lol
Posted 7/30/08

Hitzu wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:


thia1988 wrote:


_DARKSABER_ wrote:

-Name:Sano
-likes:tough girls,kind,nice anything
-dislikes:crybabies,weaklings........ahahha
-fave bleach character(s):Rukia,Ichigo and Hiyori
-Birthday:Dec.31
nothing...............


Lol ichigo u like tough girls? what kind? sassy types who always kick your ass?

ahahah I mean a fighter.....

and can kick asses down ahahaha


lol my friends sister is a boxer lol and she was like a pageant Queen for Hawaii too lol

really?

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.