First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Suggestions to Designers
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
nice someone can make it please ?
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08






Please try your best !!!!! Make ALL!!

Name: Lilith Wizard clothes
Equip area:Hat,Coat,Hair,Shoes,Pants
Equip level:40 Hat, Coat 45, Hair 0,Shoes 30, Pants 25.
Damage: Hat 50,Coat 40, Hair none, Shoes 30, Pants 25.
Fire Defense:30 Hat, 20 Coat,15 Shoes,10 Pants.
Earth damage:30 Hat, 20 Coat,15 Shoes,10 Pants.
Strength bonus:30 Hat, 20 Coat,15 Shoes,10 Pants.
Hp bonus:40hp each item
Price:50000 All
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Grimmjow_6th_espada wrote:

can u design this



Ikaku bankai
Equip area:other
Equip level:30
Damage:35
Fire Defense:15
Earth damage:10
Strength bonus:15
Hp bonus:15
Price:50000


this looks kool lol i'll make it
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08

rukia07 wrote:







Please try your best !!!!! Make ALL!!

Name: Lilith Wizard clothes
Equip area:Hat,Coat,Hair,Shoes,Pants
Equip level:40 Hat, Coat 45, Hair 0,Shoes 30, Pants 25.
Damage: Hat 50,Coat 40, Hair none, Shoes 30, Pants 25.
Fire Defense:30 Hat, 20 Coat,15 Shoes,10 Pants.
Earth damage:30 Hat, 20 Coat,15 Shoes,10 Pants.
Strength bonus:30 Hat, 20 Coat,15 Shoes,10 Pants.
Hp bonus:40hp each item
Price:50000 All


it looks cute
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

bluewitch201 wrote:


Grimmjow_6th_espada wrote:







this looks kool lol i'll make it


thanks lol you are a great designer.
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08


15779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Nuuk, Greenland
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08


can you design mihawk's sword of one piece... for boys and could also be in girls. it's up to you on how you want the stats to be.
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

bluewitch201 wrote:

809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

bluewitch201 wrote:





WOOT YEAH!! KRORY HAIR!! dude you're fast. thought you'd do the standing up/spikey version of it.
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/08


oh lol i didnt find reference of that so i did this one
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

bluewitch201 wrote:

oh lol i didnt find reference of that so i did this one


haha if i find it i'll send it to you then. thanks
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

bluewitch201 wrote:


rukia07 wrote:







Please try your best !!!!! Make ALL!!

Name: Lilith Wizard clothes
Equip area:Hat,Coat,Hair,Shoes,Pants
Equip level:40 Hat, Coat 45, Hair 0,Shoes 30, Pants 25.
Damage: Hat 50,Coat 40, Hair none, Shoes 30, Pants 25.
Fire Defense:30 Hat, 20 Coat,15 Shoes,10 Pants.
Earth damage:30 Hat, 20 Coat,15 Shoes,10 Pants.
Strength bonus:30 Hat, 20 Coat,15 Shoes,10 Pants.
Hp bonus:40hp each item
Price:50000 All


it looks cute


Please someone can make it?

201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08


Full image here: http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moe202261420sampleyc5.jpg

Another request - Anya from Code Geass
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/11/08


Full image here: http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=moe202261420sampleyc5.jpg

Another request - Anya from Code Geass :)

um...i already made anya hair and the cape.....clothes will come maybe in the future when i have time
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08
can u design this for boy/girl,vamp boy/girl avatar

Name:Phantom Gun
Equip Area:right arm
Equip level:25
Damage:25
Fire damage:10
Price:15000
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.