Post Reply Who do you like best in Milky Way?
Moderator
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Milky Way

Kirari

Noel

Cobeni
Posted 8/3/08
Kirari~suu..! ^.^
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

LoveAnimeV wrote:

Kirari~suu..! ^.^


hmm....yup...i like Kirari the best...But ...sry to say this...I HATE HER VOICE !!!!! in the other words...I HATE KOHARU KUSUMI !!!! I have reasons for it though... Listen to Kirari's voice in Kirarin Revolution episode 1 and in the latest episode... You will hear A DAMN BIG DIFFERENCE IN VOICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Koharu Kusumi becomes more and more ACT CUTE.... Look at the way she dance in the Anataboshi Dance .ver.... The other 2 girls dance nicer than Koharu Kusumi.... No offence... But if Kirari's voice is being acted out by a more natural girl, i think i will like Kirari more....^.^

Posted 9/10/08

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:


LoveAnimeV wrote:

Kirari~suu..! ^.^


hmm....yup...i like Kirari the best...But ...sry to say this...I HATE HER VOICE !!!!! in the other words...I HATE KOHARU KUSUMI !!!! I have reasons for it though... Listen to Kirari's voice in Kirarin Revolution episode 1 and in the latest episode... You will hear A DAMN BIG DIFFERENCE IN VOICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Koharu Kusumi becomes more and more ACT CUTE.... Look at the way she dance in the Anataboshi Dance .ver.... The other 2 girls dance nicer than Koharu Kusumi.... No offence... But if Kirari's voice is being acted out by a more natural girl, i think i will like Kirari more....^.^



Oh I see.. it's ok..everyone has different opinions^.^ I mean imagine everyone getting mad of each other for not believing what they believe and such... and I actually like that you show your opinion...shows that everyone is different... lol ^.^
11434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DREAM LIVE sta...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

LoveAnimeV wrote:
Oh I see.. it's ok..everyone has different opinions^.^ I mean imagine everyone getting mad of each other for not believing what they believe and such... and I actually like that you show your opinion...shows that everyone is different... lol ^.^


XD Thanks~ I felt kinda glad....XD ....^.^ Arigato~

Posted 9/11/08

Tsukishima_Amu wrote:


LoveAnimeV wrote:
Oh I see.. it's ok..everyone has different opinions^.^ I mean imagine everyone getting mad of each other for not believing what they believe and such... and I actually like that you show your opinion...shows that everyone is different... lol ^.^


XD Thanks~ I felt kinda glad....XD ....^.^ Arigato~



Lol.. you are wecome ^.^
Member
897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
i dont know i havent even seen season 2 ep 1 yet, poo~
Posted 11/1/08
NOEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
8101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/08
Kirari and after that I love Noel .
Member
89 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Kirari :')
4898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SG
Offline
Posted 5/26/09
I like KIRARI
You must be logged in to post.