First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Known RACIST COUNTRY
Posted 7/10/08

ocehC_lE wrote:

America??

didn't the "white" Americans had this
war thingy with the African-Americans?





not really sure

but then again they got names for each other

white-white trash

black-niggers

2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

London (because so many different races are living here, and it's Dirty!)


Posted 7/10/08

schimazo wrote:


London (because so many different races are living here, and it's Dirty!)




why dirty?

just asking cuz i don't live there

out of curiousity
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/08


but im pretty sure America
has a long history of racism...
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

ocehC_lE wrote:

America??

didn't the "white" Americans had this
war thingy with the African-Americans?





no hun, the "white" Northern Americans had a big war thingy with the "white" southern Americans who wanted to OWN african americans... and at that time they really WERE african americans.


I'm not racist, i'm a little cultural ignorant, but that doesn't make me racist.

However, if you honestly think about it, stereotypes all stem from a generality. Meaning for the most part... stereotypes are true.

Posted 7/10/08

ocehC_lE wrote:



but im pretty sure America
has a long history of racism...



The heaviest burdens of racism in the country have fallen upon Native Americans, Asian Americans, African Americans, Latin Americans and some other immigrant groups and their descendants. Racist attitudes, or prejudice, are still held by moderate portions of the U.S population. Members of every American ethnic group have perceived racism in their dealings with other groups.


something i saw in wiki about american racism
Posted 7/10/08
by putting up this thread, what are you trying to achieve?
racism in here too?
Posted 7/10/08

Raspberry69 wrote:

There are racist people everywhere. I heard that Irish are very racist to black people. I heard it from couple of my friends and teachers who are Irish. I think the most racist countries are the ones where there aren't many races in the society.


It really depends on where in Ireland, many people are racist in rural parts of Ireland, but not all parts, it was a lot worse a few years ago but it is slowly changing here
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08

Dusterbayala wrote:

no hun, the "white" Northern Americans had a big war thingy with the "white" southern Americans who wanted to OWN african americans... and at that time they really WERE african americans.


I'm not racist, i'm a little cultural ignorant, but that doesn't make me racist.

However, if you honestly think about it, stereotypes all stem from a generality. Meaning for the most part... stereotypes are true.



ohh... i get most of what you said...
just didn't understand the last paragraph...


Posted 7/10/08

Soulcallibar wrote:

No offense, but it seems like Asians are racist against Blacks. =\


Like Blacks aren't racist to Asians?!
Posted 7/10/08
Generalizing the whole country as racist? That seems like racism too.
207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Is it just me or have alot of topics got to do with racism have been coming up quite often in the forums lately.
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

ocehC_lE wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

no hun, the "white" Northern Americans had a big war thingy with the "white" southern Americans who wanted to OWN african americans... and at that time they really WERE african americans.


I'm not racist, i'm a little cultural ignorant, but that doesn't make me racist.

However, if you honestly think about it, stereotypes all stem from a generality. Meaning for the most part... stereotypes are true.



ohh... i get most of what you said...
just didn't understand the last paragraph...




Stereotypes, which is a way a lumping similar characteristics of a large group of people, are there for a reason. Granted the similarities may have become drastically different.

At one time, all black people (to other races) were seen as less then human.
But that was a cultural ignorance. White "civilised" people didn't understand the "savage" customs and ways of the african peoples and thought them to be less then human, they did the same thing with the Native Americans.

Once people began to understand these groups of people things began to change.


Just like with stereotypes.

As soon as people started seeing white people as malevolant evil figureheads, they started to change.
Just like with Hispanic people being seen as lazy drunkards, people started to change,
Just like with Black people being seen as baby making machine on welfare, people don't like the stereotype placed on them, they do something to change it. Look at Obama. He's a black man who is changing the idea of stereotypes.



To alleviate racism, the ignorance needs to be lifted... on both sides of the issue.

Black people can't expect to be given leniancy because thier great great grandpa was a slave... guess what, i'm white and MY GRANPA WAS A SLAVE TOO! Imagine that! So STFU with your equality crap, (this is to all races now)
If you want to be treated as an equal... WORK FOR IT.
Show the world what you can do by your ACTIONS, not the color of your skin, or what's between your legs. It doesn't fucking matter.

*gets off soapbox*


2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


schimazo wrote:


London (because so many different races are living here, and it's Dirty!)




why dirty?

just asking cuz i don't live there

out of curiousity



People say 'oh! i want to go London, London' but then when you live here, You just want to go Back.
However, People do stay here , only because of Money and Education, and yeah 'BP'.

All the places and Shops are packed with Ugly Races / Garbage everywhere, Spitting & Littering is common here because there are no any bins / Stabbing & shootings / Rats, Foxes & Squirrels dyin' on Roads / Lack of Public Toilets & Sports Facilities.

Suitable for Rich n Dirty people!
Posted 7/10/08

schimazo wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


schimazo wrote:


London (because so many different races are living here, and it's Dirty!)




why dirty?

just asking cuz i don't live there

out of curiousity



People say 'oh! i want to go London, London' but then when you live here, You just want to go Back.
However, People do stay here , only because of Money and Education, and yeah 'BP'.

All the places and Shops are packed with Ugly Races / Garbage everywhere, Spitting & Littering is common here because there are no any bins / Stabbing & shootings / Rats, Foxes & Squirrels dyin' on Roads / Lack of Public Toilets & Sports Facilities.

Suitable for Rich n Dirty people!


ironic that london is fulled of rich people but their streets are rubish. . .

*sighs*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.