First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Known RACIST COUNTRY
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Can't really say what country's racist unless you've been there. Plus the people everywhere are different, some can be racist, some can be nice, you don't really know what to expect.
Posted 7/10/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


Gatck wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

they should be tied and fried alive in a super boiling lava


<-- im asian x[
and i have a lot of friends form Africa...


Not all Africans are black, Ever heard of North Africa?


i didn't say black, because i didn't want to be racist.. >_>
26750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
JAPAN IS RACIST, adigato
2517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
yh some asians (as in orients) are kinda racist to blacks. its true coz sum ppl i kno are. >.< am asian and im not rili dat racist, i av black friends too. altho i sometimes generalise towards some of em.

also, i heard france is racist. O.o and i think scotland or wales is aswell since they're mostly white. although am not really sure, ive jus heard it from a couple of ppl.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

wombo wrote:

most people in america look down on asians


How so?
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

richiiieee wrote:

The Klu Klux Klan still exists in Pennsylvania.


Yup it does
Posted 7/10/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


richiiieee wrote:

The Klu Klux Klan still exists in Pennsylvania.


Yup it does


Doesn't still exist in a lot of places? lol
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

parker_655 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


richiiieee wrote:

The Klu Klux Klan still exists in Pennsylvania.


Yup it does


Doesn't still exist in a lot of places? lol


My step dad used to be in the KKK.

There are small groups of members along the east and south coast. They're nothing like they used to be though.

Now we have a bunch of gang violence
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
lots of generalizing bullshit in this thread
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Every country in the whole world is racist to an extent.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

Gatck wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


Gatck wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

they should be tied and fried alive in a super boiling lava


<-- im asian x[
and i have a lot of friends form Africa...


Not all Africans are black, Ever heard of North Africa?


i didn't say black, because i didn't want to be racist.. >_>


When saying ''Black'' it doesn't mean you'll sound racist. Your just talking about a group of people of the same race
Posted 7/10/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


Gatck wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


Gatck wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

they should be tied and fried alive in a super boiling lava


<-- im asian x[
and i have a lot of friends form Africa...


Not all Africans are black, Ever heard of North Africa?


i didn't say black, because i didn't want to be racist.. >_>


When saying ''Black'' it doesn't mean you'll sound racist. Your just talking about a group of people of the same race

yes i know >_>
im slow, leave me alone
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

Gatck wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


Gatck wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


Gatck wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

they should be tied and fried alive in a super boiling lava


<-- im asian x[
and i have a lot of friends form Africa...


Not all Africans are black, Ever heard of North Africa?


i didn't say black, because i didn't want to be racist.. >_>


When saying ''Black'' it doesn't mean you'll sound racist. Your just talking about a group of people of the same race

yes i know >_>
im slow, leave me alone


Sorry
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


Gatck wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


Gatck wrote:


NiNaBoN wrote:


Gatck wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:

they should be tied and fried alive in a super boiling lava


<-- im asian x[
and i have a lot of friends form Africa...


Not all Africans are black, Ever heard of North Africa?


i didn't say black, because i didn't want to be racist.. >_>


When saying ''Black'' it doesn't mean you'll sound racist. Your just talking about a group of people of the same race

yes i know >_>
im slow, leave me alone


Sorry


-sad face-

back to the topic.. no racism please >_< to all the people around the world..
there is only one race on this planet with a slight intelligent called the human race =x
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

heathersue wrote:


wombo wrote:

most people in america look down on asians


yah right i know so many asians that live here in america and we dont look down on them at all
and if we did why would we do so much business with them..
i think america is the least racist country cause we have everyone here
there are a few who think ppl should stick to there own kind but im not one of them



[not at you just in general]
man i hate finger pointing and i just did it goodness this is why countries have wars....
if every one just got along we would all be so much better off....






I can't agree with that, literally because America is one of the most racist country (definitely no one can beat Europe when it comes to racism though). Because i dont know you or know the people around you i can't say anything but that. I'm from Toronto, Canada and even i can't say its not racist, cause it is. Every where has its racists and until the new global-village generation begins where everyone puts aside the stereotypes and shit there will be racism.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.