First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply HIdden Mansion at the outskirts of the Hidden Academy
H.A. Student
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08
Four days later

Mitsuki: errr.......hello? *echoes off the walls* sugoi! its pretty big in here! *stares in awe*.....i wonder who lives here.....
Moderator
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

gsb_fairy wrote:

Four days later

Mitsuki: errr.......hello? *echoes off the walls* sugoi! its pretty big in here! *stares in awe*.....i wonder who lives here.....


Shibley: *gets out of the washrum*
*yawns*
eh?....ummmmmmmmmmmmm hello there
r u lost
H.A. Student
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:

Four days later

Mitsuki: errr.......hello? *echoes off the walls* sugoi! its pretty big in here! *stares in awe*.....i wonder who lives here.....


Shibley: *gets out of the washrum*
*yawns*
eh?....ummmmmmmmmmmmm hello there
r u lost


Mitsu.:yeah, maybe!
Moderator
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

gsb_fairy wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:

Four days later

Mitsuki: errr.......hello? *echoes off the walls* sugoi! its pretty big in here! *stares in awe*.....i wonder who lives here.....


Shibley: *gets out of the washrum*
*yawns*
eh?....ummmmmmmmmmmmm hello there
r u lost


Mitsu.:yeah, maybe!


Shibley: wud u like me to show u around
H.A. Student
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:

Four days later

Mitsuki: errr.......hello? *echoes off the walls* sugoi! its pretty big in here! *stares in awe*.....i wonder who lives here.....


Shibley: *gets out of the washrum*
*yawns*
eh?....ummmmmmmmmmmmm hello there
r u lost


Mitsu.:yeah, maybe!


Shibley: wud u like me to show u around


Mitsu.: sure, ok! (itt'l probably take days to finish.....)
Moderator
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

gsb_fairy wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:

Four days later

Mitsuki: errr.......hello? *echoes off the walls* sugoi! its pretty big in here! *stares in awe*.....i wonder who lives here.....


Shibley: *gets out of the washrum*
*yawns*
eh?....ummmmmmmmmmmmm hello there
r u lost


Mitsu.:yeah, maybe!


Shibley: wud u like me to show u around


Mitsu.: sure, ok! (itt'l probably take days to finish.....)


Shibley:
oh no
just take this elevator
*enters an elevator*
H.A. Student
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:

Four days later

Mitsuki: errr.......hello? *echoes off the walls* sugoi! its pretty big in here! *stares in awe*.....i wonder who lives here.....


Shibley: *gets out of the washrum*
*yawns*
eh?....ummmmmmmmmmmmm hello there
r u lost


Mitsu.:yeah, maybe!


Shibley: wud u like me to show u around


Mitsu.: sure, ok! (itt'l probably take days to finish.....)


Shibley:
oh no
just take this elevator
*enters an elevator*



Mitsuki: uh.......eheheheh...... I...I knew that! *confidently strides to the elevator*
Moderator
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

gsb_fairy wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


gsb_fairy wrote:

Four days later

Mitsuki: errr.......hello? *echoes off the walls* sugoi! its pretty big in here! *stares in awe*.....i wonder who lives here.....


Shibley: *gets out of the washrum*
*yawns*
eh?....ummmmmmmmmmmmm hello there
r u lost


Mitsu.:yeah, maybe!


Shibley: wud u like me to show u around


Mitsu.: sure, ok! (itt'l probably take days to finish.....)


Shibley:
oh no
just take this elevator
*enters an elevator*



Mitsuki: uh.......eheheheh...... I...I knew that! *confidently strides to the elevator*


wht du ya wanna see first
H.A. Student
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
wanna go 2 the kithchen *stomach grumbling*

i'm really really really hungry.,.,
H.A. Student
2419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
wat is this place? i was just walking in the woods then stumbled on a pathway.....
H.A. Student
16640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 8/27/08
So theres a mansion here huh? hmmm...well since im here might as well look around^^ *skips* lalalalala!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.