First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
have you ever write a poem???????
5791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / .......
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
do you like writting poems?????what's the most beautiful poem you have ever written....????????
Posted 7/10/08
umm i wrote a few..


A Night Without You..

I Spend myself in this empty room
every second, your face passes through my head
I Flip my Page with a slight sigh
Hoping a Kiss from you before I silently fall asleep
A sweet kiss will do, Proving your love to me
Holding you in my arm, what a sight to behold..
I wish you were really here... my love..

if it doesnt make sense sue me!
i wrote this for my gf, awhile back =x
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
Once lives a legend that is named, Eudd (Yi-u-d)
A being who reflects timidity, and will make you become lewd.
The ones who have power, is afraid of his autonomy
Because once he claims omnipotence, he will seek hegemony.

People call him God, but yet they do not know why,
And then comes the inspection, faced the dilemma of lie.
So children, hear my words, and listen to my advice,
That when you meet this individual, think twice, be wise, or else confront his chastise.


^My Fucking Godlyass Poem Yo!
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
at least im gonna try

fear my name for I am here
for god's sake hide your kids
for I is chargin mah lazors
shoop da whoop!
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
^

.... Eudd........... W T F!?

--

Er...

I am in love with Horo, yet it's filled with sorrow.
I have nothing to borrow, because it's my last day tomorrow.

T_T.. Can't think anymore.
Posted 7/10/08
I have written poems a couple of times now....
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Asiiiaaah
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Yup, I've written some.
Posted 7/10/08

Malignity wrote:

^

.... Eudd........... W T F!?

--

Er...

I am in love with Horo, yet it's filled with sorrow.
I have nothing to borrow, because it's my last day tomorrow.

T_T.. Can't think anymore.


You are anger, you are hate,
You are a being whom people venerates,
Those elements amalgamate. Thus,
The reason why you dominate.

~Dedicated to "The Oracle". ^_^.
Posted 7/10/08

Eudd wrote:


Malignity wrote:

^

.... Eudd........... W T F!?

--

Er...

I am in love with Horo, yet it's filled with sorrow.
I have nothing to borrow, because it's my last day tomorrow.

T_T.. Can't think anymore.


You are anger, you are hate,
You are a being whom people venerates,
Those elements amalgamate. Thus,
The reason why you dominate.

~Dedicated to "The Oracle". ^_^.


Waaaah..... Godly...

Thanks..
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
poem...

tried....

never really wanted too....

too boring......
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
WTF Eudd ?
2778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
i have one, i hope you would like it, here it is:

when you feel lonely
and you set alone
remembering the days of love and joy
remembering the whispering of love words
remembering the great feelings of being in love

when you feel lonely
and you set alone with thoughts
remembering the days of pain
remembering the hell you have been in
remembering the tough memories
then you wish that you never remember them

then you start to shed tears
and you wish that you never shed them
and remembering your pain and sadness

the pain which is caused by your loved person

when you feel lonely
and you set alone
trying to forget everything like never happened
and wish good life for the heartless person


and don't steal my peom and it is mine
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
I dont write them no more ... <_<

*bored*
Posted 7/10/08

NyaNya001 wrote:

i have one, i hope you would like it, here it is:

when you feel lonely
and you set alone
remembering the days of love and joy
remembering the whispering of love words
remembering the great feelings of being in love

when you feel lonely
and you set alone with thoughts
remembering the days of pain
remembering the hell you have been in
remembering the tough memories
then you wish that you never remember them

then you start to shed tears
and you wish that you never shed them
and remembering your pain and sadness

the pain which is caused by your loved person

when you feel lonely
and you set alone
trying to forget everything like never happened
and wish good life for the heartless person


and don't steal my peom and it is mine


good poem..
you were really sad and heart-broken? =/
2778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
yea... kind of...


are you following me everywhere???
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.