First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
have you ever write a poem???????
850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Randomland
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
I write poems every now and then.
That's a lie.
I write them like every day.

I have a few on my page.

That's not even close to 1/4 of the poems I have written.

Which,in my POV, is really kinda sad.

*shrug*
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cavite,Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
yeah...I had written many poems already..hehehe..
Posted 7/11/08

n_n303 wrote:

duplicate

Express yourself in a poem <-- for people who write their own poems
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-199422/Express-YourSelf-in-a-Poem.html

Poems <--general poems thread (your favourite poem)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-750/Poems.html

Romantic Poems <-- For people who are love sick.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3352/Romantic-Poems.html


Technically, this is not a duplicate. The topic is a question. It is asking whether or not you have ever written a poem. Although some people are writing poems and posting them, that was not the main point of this thread.

Time for Bill's logic.
This thread is asking a question.
A question does not belong in the "Express yourself in a poem", "Poems", or "Romantic Poems" thread.
Therefore this thread is not a duplicate.
Posted 7/11/08

cRYP7 wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

duplicate

Express yourself in a poem <-- for people who write their own poems
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-199422/Express-YourSelf-in-a-Poem.html

Poems <--general poems thread (your favourite poem)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-750/Poems.html

Romantic Poems <-- For people who are love sick.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3352/Romantic-Poems.html


Technically, this is not a duplicate. The topic is a question. It is asking whether or not you have ever written a poem. Although some people are writing poems and posting them, that was not the main point of this thread.

Time for Bill's logic.
This thread is asking a question.
A question does not belong in the "Express yourself in a poem", "Poems", or "Romantic Poems" thread.
Therefore this thread is not a duplicate.


Yeah I agree, pointless reports are pointless.
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
i've written some for school and some were just random. idk if i actually saved any on my computer though..
Posted 7/11/08

n_n303 wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

duplicate

Express yourself in a poem <-- for people who write their own poems
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-199422/Express-YourSelf-in-a-Poem.html

Poems <--general poems thread (your favourite poem)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-750/Poems.html

Romantic Poems <-- For people who are love sick.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3352/Romantic-Poems.html


Technically, this is not a duplicate. The topic is a question. It is asking whether or not you have ever written a poem. Although some people are writing poems and posting them, that was not the main point of this thread.

Time for Bill's logic.
This thread is asking a question.
A question does not belong in the "Express yourself in a poem", "Poems", or "Romantic Poems" thread.
Therefore this thread is not a duplicate.


Then technically that would make it a yes or no question. Which isn't allowed since the threads are for having discussions. So the question would be better off as a poll..but like you said. Since people are posting poems. It makes it a duplicate since its crisscrossing with the other poem threads.


It it's a yes or no question, then you should report it for being such.

If people are posting poems, then they are not following the general rule of this particular thread, which was to answer the question. Here is a metaphor. Just because Al-Qaeda is a terrorist group that resides in the middle east, does not mean the countries in the middle east are a terrorist group.
2738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere under a...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08
well i have one..

the place is red
i'm almost dead
and no one seems to care

they let me bleed
all i can do is plead
to end this suffering and pain
i can't believe that all i need is a knife in my hand

and yes i have an example above^

and btw i think the sentence is

have you ever written a poem? or have you ever wrote a poem?
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08

n_n303 wrote:


cRYP7 wrote:

It it's a yes or no question, then you should report it for being such.

If people are posting poems, then they are not following the general rule of this particular thread, which was to answer the question. Here is a metaphor. Just because Al-Qaeda is a terrorist group that resides in the middle east, does not mean the countries in the middle east are a terrorist group.


May I remind you that the O.P is also asking people to post their poems. Which makes it a duplicate, since she's asking for poems to also be written down. Forget the yes or no question, this is obviously a duplicate I have no idea why you're trying to argue with me.


O.P. never directly said to post poems. She said the following:

do you like writting poems?????what's the most beautiful poem you have ever written....????????


She asked what the most beautiful you have ever written is. That does not mean you have to post a poem. You could tell the title of your poem, or say something like "the poem I wrote in 3rd grade". Since she did not state to write your poem, it is not a duplicate.

I am not arguing. I am merely proving your point wrong.
Posted 7/11/08
i've written lots of poems. but ..... i dunno where i have 'em at. x3
Posted 7/11/08
I have actually written some poems, but they are quiet personal, so I wont publish them on here
Its a great way to let go of everything in the past
Posted 7/11/08
Please use the thread stated by n_n303

~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.