First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Ye old weapon shop~!
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 8/11/08
This is where you can choose your weapons!
EDIT:
!!!please state your race so it is easier to locate you!!!
Only one weapon per character
You can change weapons [only when new weapons are put up though]

Make sure you are accepted before you choose your weapons

=3 please obey the rules of ye old weapon shop~

here they are:

Tonfa


Rapier


Katana


Sythe


Shurikens [or BIG shuriken]


Chinese sword


Twin blades


Chakram


Nunchaku:


Staff [ignore the girl]


Ring blade [ignore tira]


Book of spells


Machete


Updated~ [you can only change weapons from this section~ =3]

Giant Axe


Sword and shield


Kunai


Giant Mace


Long sword


Kanabo


Bow and arrow


Katar


Small axe and shield


Halberd





I will put more up later!
Please choose your weapons to help your race!
Posted 7/10/08
I choose ring blade ^^
Moderator
2935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
I choose Chakram.
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08

WWQ34 wrote:

I choose Chakram.


Righty oh!
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
what? my demon fangs aren't good enough? =P puny humans and their stupid weapons.
Posted 7/10/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:

what? my demon fangs aren't good enough? =P puny humans and their stupid weapons.


Heyy im not a human!! dont lower me to their status..

soo... i have claws, sharp wings and a ring blade... i think im set
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:

what? my demon fangs aren't good enough? =P puny humans and their stupid weapons.


Heyy im not a human!! dont lower me to their status..

soo... i have claws, sharp wings and a ring blade... i think im set


ahaha... but what's the point of weapons though? no foolish mortal weapons can harm the all-powerful demons and angels xP
Posted 7/10/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:

what? my demon fangs aren't good enough? =P puny humans and their stupid weapons.


Heyy im not a human!! dont lower me to their status..

soo... i have claws, sharp wings and a ring blade... i think im set


ahaha... but what's the point of weapons though? no foolish mortal weapons can harm the all-powerful demons and angels xP


But their fun to play with ^^

and humans need this post to fight ne~?
Member
5055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Charleston
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
i choose the twin blades.....
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08

ichigoXkisshu1996 wrote:

i choose the twin blades.....


Righty oh

Ne~ but first you must choose your class
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:

and humans need this post to fight ne~?


I suppose so. well if I must, I'll take the scythe
Posted 7/10/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:

and humans need this post to fight ne~?


I suppose so. well if I must, I'll take the scythe


Okiee dokes ^^
Member
73155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Hey, can I choose the twin Blades too! They r just going to b used as substitutes for my own Swords of Reflecting Lights.
Posted 7/10/08

yaidoll wrote:

Hey, can I choose the twin Blades too! They r just going to b used as substitutes for my own Swords of Reflecting Lights.


Umm sure~ but you need to chose a class first
Member
73155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Hey, can I choose the twin Blades too! They r just going to b used as substitutes for my own Swords of Reflecting Lights.


Umm sure~ but you need to chose a class first


Sure, thanks!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.