First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Ye old weapon shop~!
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08

yaidoll wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Hey, can I choose the twin Blades too! They r just going to b used as substitutes for my own Swords of Reflecting Lights.


Umm sure~ but you need to chose a class first


Sure, thanks!


umm... so what class are you??
Member
73165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / in the land of tw...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


yaidoll wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Hey, can I choose the twin Blades too! They r just going to b used as substitutes for my own Swords of Reflecting Lights.


Umm sure~ but you need to chose a class first


Sure, thanks!


umm... so what class are you??


Light Angel!
Posted 7/10/08

yaidoll wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


yaidoll wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


yaidoll wrote:

Hey, can I choose the twin Blades too! They r just going to b used as substitutes for my own Swords of Reflecting Lights.


Umm sure~ but you need to chose a class first


Sure, thanks!


umm... so what class are you??


Light Angel!


Ahhh souka souka!
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
must have Rapier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 7/10/08

Shiori27 wrote:

must have Rapier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


oh really??

are you putting it up or am i??
Creator
26746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / following the voi...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


Shiori27 wrote:

must have Rapier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


oh really??

are you putting it up or am i??


I'll put it up xD
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A bookstore
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Cant we jus keep the wepond were using for these are human wepons
Posted 7/11/08
i chose Rapier
Member
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Katana plz!
Posted 7/11/08
lol i guess this is where im spose to get the ring blade thingy.......
Posted 7/11/08

animexcool wrote:

lol i guess this is where im spose to get the ring blade thingy.......


Yes.. yes you are..

Posted 7/11/08

Mage_Zoey wrote:

Cant we jus keep the wepond were using for these are human wepons


these are extra weapons.. they are totally optional.. you dont have to be human to use them
Posted 7/11/08

Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Katana plz!


Hai hai~
Posted 7/11/08

Moro wrote:

i chose Rapier


Okiee dokes!!
^^
Member
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A bookstore
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


Mage_Zoey wrote:

Cant we jus keep the wepond were using for these are human wepons


these are extra weapons.. they are totally optional.. you dont have to be human to use them

Ok mr.chicken
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.