First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Ye old weapon shop~!
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Can i have Twin blades ??? Pleaassee~~??
Posted 7/12/08
whats a mallet?
Posted 7/12/08

animexcool wrote:

whats a mallet?


its a big hammer..
Posted 7/12/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:

whats a mallet?


its a big hammer..


yepp thanks mr weapon sales man
Posted 7/12/08

animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:

whats a mallet?


its a big hammer..


yepp thanks mr weapon sales man


Thats dark angel-sama to you!
Posted 7/12/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:

whats a mallet?


its a big hammer..


yepp thanks mr weapon sales man


Thats dark angel-sama to you!


kuro-chan suits u better
Posted 7/12/08

animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:

whats a mallet?


its a big hammer..


yepp thanks mr weapon sales man


Thats dark angel-sama to you!


kuro-chan suits u better


DONT GIVE ME CUTE NAMES !!!!
Posted 7/12/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:

whats a mallet?


its a big hammer..


yepp thanks mr weapon sales man


Thats dark angel-sama to you!


kuro-chan suits u better


DONT GIVE ME CUTE NAMES !!!!


no mayb kuro-pyon....
Posted 7/12/08

animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:

whats a mallet?


its a big hammer..


yepp thanks mr weapon sales man


Thats dark angel-sama to you!


kuro-chan suits u better


DONT GIVE ME CUTE NAMES !!!!


no mayb kuro-pyon....


-glare-

go live with fai
Posted 7/12/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:

whats a mallet?


its a big hammer..


yepp thanks mr weapon sales man


Thats dark angel-sama to you!


kuro-chan suits u better


DONT GIVE ME CUTE NAMES !!!!


no mayb kuro-pyon....


-glare-

go live with fai


i cant we live in separate worlds....i hvnt found yuka-san...
Posted 7/12/08

animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:

whats a mallet?


its a big hammer..


yepp thanks mr weapon sales man


Thats dark angel-sama to you!


kuro-chan suits u better


DONT GIVE ME CUTE NAMES !!!!


no mayb kuro-pyon....


-glare-

go live with fai


i cant we live in separate worlds....i hvnt found yuka-san...


Well go and find her .. you and him would make the perfect couple ...

Posted 7/12/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


animexcool wrote:

whats a mallet?


its a big hammer..


yepp thanks mr weapon sales man


Thats dark angel-sama to you!


kuro-chan suits u better


DONT GIVE ME CUTE NAMES !!!!


no mayb kuro-pyon....


-glare-

go live with fai


i cant we live in separate worlds....i hvnt found yuka-san...


Well go and find her .. you and him would make the perfect couple ...



lol i wanna stay here and annoy kuro-rin!
Posted 7/12/08


Get out of my shop now!!!!!!!!

-throws rapier, nunchaku and staff at you- go out out now!!

Posted 7/12/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:



Get out of my shop now!!!!!!!!

-throws rapier, nunchaku and staff at you- go out out now!!



*dodges evrything* kuro-rin so mean....
Posted 7/12/08

animexcool wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:



Get out of my shop now!!!!!!!!

-throws rapier, nunchaku and staff at you- go out out now!!



*dodges evrything* kuro-rin so mean....



Go AWAYY!!!!
-throws scythe-

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.