First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply GAME | Word Scramble
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/14/08

mokona-san wrote:

That's easy Yizamat you have it as one of your guides

Heres an easy one(very easy):

MOZA


OZMA

How bout:

Oipeeds I: Red Wiell ruz Htcam
Square Enix Fanatic
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
hint??
Posted 7/14/08

mokona-san wrote:

hint??


You were saying how easy I was before, why would I give you a hint?
Square Enix Fanatic
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

zen_music wrote:


mokona-san wrote:

hint??


You were saying how easy I was before, why would I give you a hint?


Oi its not my fault that i look at youre profile like every 3 or so hours thats why i got *you knoe what* in seconds
Posted 7/14/08

mokona-san wrote:


zen_music wrote:


mokona-san wrote:

hint??


You were saying how easy I was before, why would I give you a hint?


Oi its not my fault that i look at youre profile like every 3 or so hours thats why i got *you knoe what* in seconds


Well I'll give you a hint then:

X
Square Enix Fanatic
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/14/08
you're very very smart, ill think of my word but here's yours solved:
Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht

PRTYC NYNUB

HINT: FFXII
Posted 7/15/08 , edited 7/15/08

mokona-san wrote:

you're very very smart, ill think of my word but here's yours solved:
Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht

PRTYC NYNUB

HINT: FFXII


Simple, Crypt Bunny.

CIYHIO AWDA

Hint: What does this forum relate to?
Square Enix Fanatic
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

zen_music wrote:


mokona-san wrote:

you're very very smart, ill think of my word but here's yours solved:
Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht

PRTYC NYNUB

HINT: FFXII


Simple, Crypt Bunny.

CIYHIO AWDA

Hint: What does this forum relate to?


let someone else do it this time even thou ive got it
Posted 7/15/08

mokona-san wrote:


zen_music wrote:


mokona-san wrote:

you're very very smart, ill think of my word but here's yours solved:
Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht

PRTYC NYNUB

HINT: FFXII


Simple, Crypt Bunny.

CIYHIO AWDA

Hint: What does this forum relate to?


let someone else do it this time even thou ive got it


That simple huh? I guess I should start scrambling things in paragraphs then LOL.
Square Enix Fanatic
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

zen_music wrote:


mokona-san wrote:


zen_music wrote:


mokona-san wrote:

you're very very smart, ill think of my word but here's yours solved:
Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht

PRTYC NYNUB

HINT: FFXII


Simple, Crypt Bunny.

CIYHIO AWDA

Hint: What does this forum relate to?


let someone else do it this time even thou ive got it


That simple huh? I guess I should start scrambling things in paragraphs then LOL.


did i ever say it was easy?? scrambling paragraphs is going overboard if you ask me
Posted 7/15/08
Just joking. Although it would be fun messing with the mods heads.
Moderator
19864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / @ my favorite sho...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Hey guys, It's been three days and I haven't been able to figure this one out. . Gomen, Gomen!
Posted 7/18/08

songofdestiny wrote:

Hey guys, It's been three days and I haven't been able to figure this one out. . Gomen, Gomen!


Its a bigshot in the biz.
Moderator
19864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / @ my favorite sho...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08
Got it! Arigato Gozaimasu. I was starting to think this game would never move on!!

Answer is: Yōichi Wada, President and CEO of Square Enix, right?
Moderator
19864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / @ my favorite sho...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Here's the next one:


ASEM HHSEGU
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.