First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Favorite J-Rock band
10054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Ancafe & Miyavi
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / kuala lumpur, mal...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
the gazette
L'arc~en~ciel

they are awesome
20670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Location Location...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
UVERworld!
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under your Bed
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Alice Nine
The Gazette
An Cafe
UVERworld
L'arc~en~ciel
LM.C
Duel Jewel
X Japan
MUCC
SuG
Lolita23q
serialNUMBER
12012
Kra
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Valencia,Californ...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

LuvKiwiBloo wrote:

Alice Nine
The Gazette
An Cafe
UVERworld
L'arc~en~ciel
LM.C
Duel Jewel
X Japan
MUCC
SuG
Lolita23q
serialNUMBER
12012
Kra


hey.. did u copy my picture?
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under your Bed
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

krngirlfolife wrote:


LuvKiwiBloo wrote:

Alice Nine
The Gazette
An Cafe
UVERworld
L'arc~en~ciel
LM.C
Duel Jewel
X Japan
MUCC
SuG
Lolita23q
serialNUMBER
12012
Kra


hey.. did u copy my picture?


lol no haha i saw it on my computer so i just used it =P i didnt noe~
1467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / everywhere and no...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
my fav j-rock band is an cafe,gazette,gackt and 12012XDXDXDXDXD
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Valencia,Californ...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

LuvKiwiBloo wrote:


krngirlfolife wrote:


LuvKiwiBloo wrote:

Alice Nine
The Gazette
An Cafe
UVERworld
L'arc~en~ciel
LM.C
Duel Jewel
X Japan
MUCC
SuG
Lolita23q
serialNUMBER
12012
Kra


hey.. did u copy my picture?


lol no haha i saw it on my computer so i just used it =P i didnt noe~


oh.. ahaha i didn't mean it in a bad way(: just surprising to see someone with same pic(:
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under your Bed
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

krngirlfolife wrote:


LuvKiwiBloo wrote:


krngirlfolife wrote:


LuvKiwiBloo wrote:

Alice Nine
The Gazette
An Cafe
UVERworld
L'arc~en~ciel
LM.C
Duel Jewel
X Japan
MUCC
SuG
Lolita23q
serialNUMBER
12012
Kra


hey.. did u copy my picture?


lol no haha i saw it on my computer so i just used it =P i didnt noe~


oh.. ahaha i didn't mean it in a bad way(: just surprising to see someone with same pic(:


lol mkay~ well i already changed it since it would be akward having the same avi as someone
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Valencia,Californ...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

LuvKiwiBloo wrote:


krngirlfolife wrote:


LuvKiwiBloo wrote:


krngirlfolife wrote:


LuvKiwiBloo wrote:

Alice Nine
The Gazette
An Cafe
UVERworld
L'arc~en~ciel
LM.C
Duel Jewel
X Japan
MUCC
SuG
Lolita23q
serialNUMBER
12012
Kra


hey.. did u copy my picture?


lol no haha i saw it on my computer so i just used it =P i didnt noe~


oh.. ahaha i didn't mean it in a bad way(: just surprising to see someone with same pic(:


lol mkay~ well i already changed it since it would be akward having the same avi as someone


ahaha lol thx(:
1996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / somewhere in manh...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
i would say
GazeetE
Miyavi
LM.C
12012
Ayabie
Megamasso
SuG
AnCafe
Nightmare
UVERworld
Lolita23q
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Akranes,Iceland
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
mine is An Cafe
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Dir en grey
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in lala land
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
I'm sorta out of the loop of jrock at the moment but here are some of my favorites.

Alice Nine (favorite band ever)
Dir en Grey's old songs
Glay's old songs
Abingdon Boys School
An Cafe
SuG
Nightmare
L'arc~en~ciel
the Gazette
Gackt
Giguramesh
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
LARUKU & baroque/kannivalism
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.