First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Requests
Moderator
5373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 9/26/08
Follow the following steps to get a successful avatar:
1. Your image (It has to be a picture that is somehow related to anime like cartoons, anime, hellokitty, etc. No pictures of people are accepted, but sometimes we can accept pictures of animals, furniture or scenerese, etc. Just no pictures of people.):
Ex.

2. Words you want to put, and their color.
Ex: Rally Car (red)

3. Frames: A. rose B. blue pocadots C. paperclip D. notebook E. stamp F. anything G. nothing
Ex. B

4. Crop: Yes or No
Ex. yes

5. Desines: A. sparkles B. Hearts C. colored sparks D. anything E. nothing
Ex. B

6. Layers: Yes or No
Ex. No

7. animation: A. flash words B. flash desines C. rotate pictures (this animation will require more than one picture) D. any E. none
Ex. A & B

This is the results for the Examples:

Helpers:
1. jhklmn
2. prettyhome
3. anime49
4. Erin-chan
5. Fuuku1407
6. rinaskylark
7. NeonWinter


Please respect the work of every helper, because the helpers are great volunteers that we need. Remember, everyone has the'r own style so don't pick mods and respect everyone's hard work!

Please Don't steal anyone's photo/s without permission from the owner.

Here are some examples of avatars:


Posted 7/10/08
Pic:Could you pick the pic for me I didnt have time!!*P.S can it be something with anime!!
words:I would liek to put Kawaii Kaoi and in Rainbow!!
Frames:ANY kind of frame!! Your PICK!!
Cropped:YES!!!
Designs:ANY KIND!!
layers:YES!!!
animations:ALLL!!!*except D or E

From KAOI
Member
2033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / candyland
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
1. pic

2. words:Stephy ( purple)
3.frames: F.anything
4. cropped:yes
5. designs:D. anything
6.layers: no
7.animation: D. any
Moderator
5373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
To peach_chic78: Sorry, the animations didn't look really good so here you go:



I hope you like it. If you want to make any changes tell me and I'll make them for you.
Moderator
5373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Here you go, I hope you like it:



If you want ay changes ade,please notify me.
Member
3198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where I've always...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
ok..............

1. my pic! =3
2. words: Kuroi (red)
3. frame: um..... i dunno whatever u think looks best! =3
4. crop: not quite sure wat that is actually, but if u think it would look good, i'll have it! =3
5. designs: no
6. layers: uh........sure?
7. animation: flashing words please!!!!! =3
Moderator
5373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

YumYumsushiroll wrote:

ok..............

1. my pic! =3
2. words: Kuroi (red)
3. frame: um..... i dunno whatever u think looks best! =3
4. crop: not quite sure wat that is actually, but if u think it would look good, i'll have it! =3
5. designs: no
6. layers: uh........sure?
7. animation: flashing words please!!!!! =3


I hope you like it:



If you wantchanges made, please notify me.

Member
1381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
Picture: You pick for me
2. words: DanaRocks465 (Blue)
3. frame: i dunno what u think looks best! =3
4. crop: yes
5. designs: yes cute words
6. layers:yes
7. animation: flashing words please!!!
Moderator
5373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

DanaRocks465 wrote:

Picture: You pick for me
2. words: DanaRocks465 (Blue)
3. frame: i dunno what u think looks best! =3
4. crop: yes
5. designs: yes cute words
6. layers:yes
7. animation: flashing words please!!!


Here you go:



or



If you want any changes made, please notify me.
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
I want one made to Mai-chan
1.

2.Tori116 n Mariah
3.F
4.yes
5.D
6.No
7.D

amd don't steal my pictere
Member
3198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where I've always...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

rallycar wrote:


YumYumsushiroll wrote:

ok..............

1. my pic! =3
2. words: Kuroi (red)
3. frame: um..... i dunno whatever u think looks best! =3
4. crop: not quite sure wat that is actually, but if u think it would look good, i'll have it! =3
5. designs: no
6. layers: uh........sure?
7. animation: flashing words please!!!!! =3


I hope you like it:



If you wantchanges made, please notify me.



yay! thank u!!!! i love it! =3
Moderator
5373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

Tori116 wrote:

I want one made to Mai-chan
1.

2.Tori116 n Mariah
3.F
4.yes
5.D
6.No
7.D

amd don't steal my pictere


Here you go, hope you like it:



If you want any changes made, please notify me.
Moderator
5373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

YumYumsushiroll wrote:


rallycar wrote:


YumYumsushiroll wrote:

ok..............

1. my pic! =3
2. words: Kuroi (red)
3. frame: um..... i dunno whatever u think looks best! =3
4. crop: not quite sure wat that is actually, but if u think it would look good, i'll have it! =3
5. designs: no
6. layers: uh........sure?
7. animation: flashing words please!!!!! =3


I hope you like it:



If you wantchanges made, please notify me.



yay! thank u!!!! i love it! =3


Your welcome, glad you usedit.

Member
3198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where I've always...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08

rallycar wrote:


YumYumsushiroll wrote:


rallycar wrote:


YumYumsushiroll wrote:

ok..............

1. my pic! =3
2. words: Kuroi (red)
3. frame: um..... i dunno whatever u think looks best! =3
4. crop: not quite sure wat that is actually, but if u think it would look good, i'll have it! =3
5. designs: no
6. layers: uh........sure?
7. animation: flashing words please!!!!! =3


I hope you like it:



If you wantchanges made, please notify me.



yay! thank u!!!! i love it! =3


Your welcome, glad you usedit.



of course! it's so cute!!!!!!!! <3
Posted 7/10/08

rallycar wrote:


Tori116 wrote:

I want one made to Mai-chan
1.

2.Tori116 n Mariah
3.F
4.yes
5.D
6.No
7.D

amd don't steal my pictere


Here you go, hope you like it:



If you want any changes made, please notify me.


I lov eit sMai-chan but can you make its like tih sone



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.