First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Cafetiria Committe come hurry join
Creator
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

yufang66 wrote:

can i be a waitress? is there still space for me?


dont worry i make space for u
Student
1517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / St!lL 0n 3aRtH___...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
can i be waitress???please...
Creator
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

ilyi wrote:

can i be waitress???please...


okay but ull be the last one
Student
1517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / St!lL 0n 3aRtH___...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

yaso5 wrote:


ilyi wrote:

can i be waitress???please...


okay but ull be the last one


tnx..I will do my best


Student
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
nya i want to serve!!! do i get an adorable outfit?
Substitute teacher
4318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
I want to be a waiter please?
Creator
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

Xx_FredCross_xX wrote:

I want to be a waiter please?


okay ^_^
Creator
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

safireblossom wrote:

nya i want to serve!!! do i get an adorable outfit?


gomen the places are full
Student
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
nya......saddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i doubt ill join the sc becuz i am not very social....so i wanted to fall back on a waitress job but now....I WILL STAY UNNOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Creator
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08

safireblossom wrote:

nya......saddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i doubt ill join the sc becuz i am not very social....so i wanted to fall back on a waitress job but now....I WILL STAY UNNOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!


hai,hai look ill make a deal wid u ill make u a waitress but u wont be in the sc is that ok
Student
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
nya okey okey that sounds fair nya
Student
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

yaso5 wrote:


safireblossom wrote:

nya......saddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i doubt ill join the sc becuz i am not very social....so i wanted to fall back on a waitress job but now....I WILL STAY UNNOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!


hai,hai look ill make a deal wid u ill make u a waitress but u wont be in the sc is that ok


nya okey okey that sounds fair nya
Creator
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

safireblossom wrote:


yaso5 wrote:


safireblossom wrote:

nya......saddness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i doubt ill join the sc becuz i am not very social....so i wanted to fall back on a waitress job but now....I WILL STAY UNNOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!


hai,hai look ill make a deal wid u ill make u a waitress but u wont be in the sc is that ok


nya okey okey that sounds fair nya


okay then congrats ur a waitress
Student
13483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a box out in t...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
YAY! .....wait wat if i eat the food...nya..
Creator
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

safireblossom wrote:

YAY! .....wait wat if i eat the food...nya..


well then try not to eat the food
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.