First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
1st Ep. Your reaction.
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
I really like this drama, it's sooooooo good!!!!!!!
And Toma is a very good actor, he's so hot!!!! But he always runs...
I want to see the next episode, it's hard to wait!!
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

doubletwain wrote:


chochang84 wrote:

i personally like the japanese version better. better acting, better camera angles and so much more symbolism. when i watched the korean version, the lead guy didn't scare me at all. he just looked really good in a suit for all i can see. but ohno puts a really scary looking smile. when he stares to the camera, my brain got hemorrhage. toma's acting is good too, but he screams and runs too much. everytime he does that, it reminds of him jumping up and down, screaming "homo ja nai!". it's an image hard to rub off. but as i said, he acts really well too.


well said, I couldn''t have phrased it better...his smile resonated an evil aura. that was actually the best part...him walking away with a smirk......



well thank you..

but seriously, i'm not kidding about ohno's smile. i just watched episode 2. there was a scene in the beginning where he smiled to the camera and his face turned into the face of the devil in the painting. that was exactly the nightmare i had when i watched the 1st episode.
14508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada, ON
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
i was like "OMG THAT LAWYER IS EVIL" but then when i found out about his brother im like "GO MR LAWYER!" lol =D
Member
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

megumiyukiko wrote:

Wow. That's some intense acting.. This is my first time to see ohno act and he really looks like the devil when he's in his evil mode, good acting.Toma is also doing good in this drama.I think its a good thing je boys are given mature roles this time. It's a perfect opportunity to show the people that they are not just pretty faces but that they could act as well. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

This is a promising one. I haven't seen the korean version though. ^_^


megumi,
this is our first time to see ohno act.. it's is debut as an actor. hehehhe ^_^
i really am thankful that Toma is in this drama.. it shows his versatility as an actor.. and i guess it will also be a challenge to him to do better here because Ohno is also proving his worth.
Member
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

chochang84 wrote:

i personally like the japanese version better. better acting, better camera angles and so much more symbolism. when i watched the korean version, the lead guy didn't scare me at all. he just looked really good in a suit for all i can see....


i couldnt compare the korean and the jap drama, since it is still too early, and i am not that interested in the drama when it was shown as Mawang. Jihoon, doesnt look scary, but if they have cast the other prince from Goong, Jihoon looks more scary than him. eheheheh..


chochang84 wrote:

....but ohno puts a really scary looking smile. when he stares to the camera, my brain got hemorrhage. toma's acting is good too, but he screams and runs too much. everytime he does that.....



During promotions of the drama, i was afraid that Toma will end up as 2nd fiddle to drama again. And i am right... saw the synopsis in youtube.. he is second fiddle again...(i dont want to post spoilers...) in terms of character and in terms of acting.
Ohno is really good.. during the whole two episode, i find myself waiting for Ohno's appearance than Toma... and when he is on, i find myself at the edge of my seat... and here i am a self-confessed Toma-addict. tsk.tsk,tsk...



chochang84 wrote:

....it reminds of him jumping up and down, screaming "homo ja nai!". it's an image hard to rub off. but as i said, he acts really well too.



ehehehehe... now that you have said it, it would be hard for me to get it out of my mind now.. hehehe
Member
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in front of the comp
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

cynical_world wrote:
During promotions of the drama, i was afraid that Toma will end up as 2nd fiddle to drama again. And i am right... saw the synopsis in youtube.. he is second fiddle again...(i dont want to post spoilers...) in terms of character and in terms of acting.
Ohno is really good.. during the whole two episode, i find myself waiting for Ohno's appearance than Toma... and when he is on, i find myself at the edge of my seat... and here i am a self-confessed Toma-addict. tsk.tsk,tsk...


hehe,i'm the same as well.here i'm saying i'm toma fans but i totally crazy over ryou(ohno).even now i'm so excited waiting to dl second episode is because i can't wait to watch what will ryou do again.
Member
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

milo001 wrote:


cynical_world wrote:
During promotions of the drama, i was afraid that Toma will end up as 2nd fiddle to drama again. And i am right... saw the synopsis in youtube.. he is second fiddle again...(i dont want to post spoilers...) in terms of character and in terms of acting.
Ohno is really good.. during the whole two episode, i find myself waiting for Ohno's appearance than Toma... and when he is on, i find myself at the edge of my seat... and here i am a self-confessed Toma-addict. tsk.tsk,tsk...


hehe,i'm the same as well.here i'm saying i'm toma fans but i totally crazy over ryou(ohno).even now i'm so excited waiting to dl second episode is because i can't wait to watch what will ryou do again.



Me too, Toma's acting makes you enthralled to see him, but when Ohno acts it makes you go crazy... he gives you... i cant describe it how i feel when he acts, its like you want to embrace him to make him human again, but was afraid to do so because you can see that his hurt is so deep that nothing can help him.. or you want to get mad at him... you know the feeling.. as if he is inviting you to become involve in his life.. his character's life i mean...
Member
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
it hurts me to say that i am leaning towards ohno more in this drama.. hehehehhehe =)
Toma "Mwuah"
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
I was blown-away, and only during the first episode. Now I'm anxiously waiting to see the 2nd subbed episode.

I had a feeling that Ohno would be a great actor, since he already proved it in his stageplays, but I was still impressed. Whenever he has the Maou expression, I get chills, but when it immediately switches to the face of an 'Angel Lawyer,' you completely forget that he's a scary maniac. xD And when he started crying...omg, I did too. xD (Even before I knew of his past)

Toma was impressive too! I liked his character, hehe. And actually, I think him running around fits the story. After all, when you're in a sense of urgency, you wouldn't be walking, would you? n.n

Yeah, anyways! LOVE IT! <333
Member
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in front of the comp
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

cynical_world wrote:


milo001 wrote:


cynical_world wrote:
During promotions of the drama, i was afraid that Toma will end up as 2nd fiddle to drama again. And i am right... saw the synopsis in youtube.. he is second fiddle again...(i dont want to post spoilers...) in terms of character and in terms of acting.
Ohno is really good.. during the whole two episode, i find myself waiting for Ohno's appearance than Toma... and when he is on, i find myself at the edge of my seat... and here i am a self-confessed Toma-addict. tsk.tsk,tsk...


hehe,i'm the same as well.here i'm saying i'm toma fans but i totally crazy over ryou(ohno).even now i'm so excited waiting to dl second episode is because i can't wait to watch what will ryou do again.



Me too, Toma's acting makes you enthralled to see him, but when Ohno acts it makes you go crazy... he gives you... i cant describe it how i feel when he acts, its like you want to embrace him to make him human again, but was afraid to do so because you can see that his hurt is so deep that nothing can help him.. or you want to get mad at him... you know the feeling.. as if he is inviting you to become involve in his life.. his character's life i mean...


i love toma singing and his acting but ohno just blew me away.even though ryou did all the bad things just for revenge but you won't hate him instead you'll feel pity and sorry for him that the reason that makes him to continue to be alive is just for revenge and nothing else.oh-chan acting is really good.he is good in singing as well.
Member
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

milo001 wrote:

Me too, Toma's acting makes you enthralled to see him, but when Ohno acts it makes you go crazy... he gives you... i cant describe it how i feel when he acts, its like you want to embrace him to make him human again, but was afraid to do so because you can see that his hurt is so deep that nothing can help him.. or you want to get mad at him... you know the feeling.. as if he is inviting you to become involve in his life.. his character's life i mean...


i love toma singing and his acting but ohno just blew me away.even though ryou did all the bad things just for revenge but you won't hate him instead you'll feel pity and sorry for him that the reason that makes him to continue to be alive is just for revenge and nothing else.oh-chan acting is really good.he is good in singing as well.


Hahaha.. but dont you think that it is really a bad thing that the reason you continue to live is because of revenge...


Member
10363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
So far I love this drama.
It's rare to see Toma-kun in a serious role, more adult-like.
As for Ohno, being the first time acting, he seems to be doing a great job.
Both are great, but I love Toma-kun more.
The story is good, I haven't watch the korean version,
I heard that is better than this one, but Im going to find out till I finish
the japanese version. I can't wait to see more episodes!!!!!!
This drama seems to be interesting and looks like is going to be
one of my favorites.
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / BGR HQ (ARG Branch)
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Ohno creeps the hell out of me! (pardon my english, not my monthertongue). Still has a way to go with this character but so far, so good. Didn't expect it from him.
Member
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
i was so engrossed in it. it was just the best. i was so giddy the rest of the day after i finished watching ep 1. the best!!can't wait for the rest!!!
5333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
I LOVE IT~!!!!!
Toma is soooooo hot in this<333
Ohna is oober kakkoi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.