First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
1st Ep. Your reaction.
Member
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
arigatou... I enjoyed the episode 1. Ohno is so cool. He's scary at times but it just proves how good an actor he is, and so is Toma. The storyline looks interesting, Ohno and Toma's role are good roles to play. As I was looking at Toma's eye he could also play the lawyer's part but they made a good choice picking Ohno as the lawyer instead... more episode please. This is a good break for Ohno...

arigatou so much to the subber... good job

I'm craving for more Nino guesting too :)

18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
At first, I was totally confuse about how the drama began.
Then, I caught on but I still can't believe Toma killed that other guy.
Now it's all about revenge.

Yep, if you fight w/ fire, it just makes a bigger fire is true.
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

Debee wrote:

arigatou... I enjoyed the episode 1. Ohno is so cool. He's scary at times but it just proves how good an actor he is, and so is Toma. The storyline looks interesting, Ohno and Toma's role are good roles to play. As I was looking at Toma's eye he could also play the lawyer's part but they made a good choice picking Ohno as the lawyer instead... more episode please. This is a good break for Ohno...

arigatou so much to the subber... good job

I'm craving for more Nino guesting too :)



Isn't Ohno & Nino from Arashi??
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
Yes, harman


Gosh! The First episode is sssooo cool! Ikuta Toma did a great job on his role, and Ohno made every scene soo electrifying! I can't wait for the next episode. Kudos to IceFight for being a genius and sharing this! I sssooo much love it!
Member
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
i was surprised actually..since I got used to having toma in funny roles..but he played his character really well..and so does ohno..they are both great actors..the first episode was really climactic so i'm sure the rest of the episode will follow..yey for maou! two thumbs up!!
28058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
This looks interesting, I had only seen Toma in Hana Kimi, in a light funny role, seeing him here is a good difference. Hes a good actor and the story of the drama looks good 2. The only thing that worries me is how they are going to end it
Sometimes you have a great drama and then the ending ruins the whole thing
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
confusion?
i think i'm the only lost one here.
=/
Member
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

harman101 wrote:


Debee wrote:

arigatou... I enjoyed the episode 1. Ohno is so cool. He's scary at times but it just proves how good an actor he is, and so is Toma. The storyline looks interesting, Ohno and Toma's role are good roles to play. As I was looking at Toma's eye he could also play the lawyer's part but they made a good choice picking Ohno as the lawyer instead... more episode please. This is a good break for Ohno...

arigatou so much to the subber... good job

I'm craving for more Nino guesting too :)



Isn't Ohno & Nino from Arashi??


Yes Harman, Ohno and Nino are from ARASHI. They're OhMiya SK too.
Member
487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
loved it...
i like the way how ohno acts and the plot of the story. and also this is the first time for me to see toma act in a more serious role. thus all in all the drama is really interesting for me. im hoping to watch the 2nd episode as soon as possible.
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Debee wrote:


harman101 wrote:


Debee wrote:

arigatou... I enjoyed the episode 1. Ohno is so cool. He's scary at times but it just proves how good an actor he is, and so is Toma. The storyline looks interesting, Ohno and Toma's role are good roles to play. As I was looking at Toma's eye he could also play the lawyer's part but they made a good choice picking Ohno as the lawyer instead... more episode please. This is a good break for Ohno...

arigatou so much to the subber... good job

I'm craving for more Nino guesting too :)



Isn't Ohno & Nino from Arashi??


Yes Harman, Ohno and Nino are from ARASHI. They're OhMiya SK too.


Yep!
:D
But whose OhMiya SK?
Member
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in front of the comp
Offline
Posted 7/17/08 , edited 7/17/08

harman101 wrote:


Debee wrote:


harman101 wrote:


Debee wrote:

arigatou... I enjoyed the episode 1. Ohno is so cool. He's scary at times but it just proves how good an actor he is, and so is Toma. The storyline looks interesting, Ohno and Toma's role are good roles to play. As I was looking at Toma's eye he could also play the lawyer's part but they made a good choice picking Ohno as the lawyer instead... more episode please. This is a good break for Ohno...

arigatou so much to the subber... good job

I'm craving for more Nino guesting too :)



Isn't Ohno & Nino from Arashi??


Yes Harman, Ohno and Nino are from ARASHI. They're OhMiya SK too.


Yep!
:D
But whose OhMiya SK?


ohmiya SK is a personal group oh-chan and nino in.this is what they call themselves as sometimes in stage,concerts.i love how rabu rabu ohno and nino is. ohno-oh and S+nino-miya and K=ohmiya SK.
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

milo001 wrote:


harman101 wrote:


Debee wrote:


harman101 wrote:


Debee wrote:

arigatou... I enjoyed the episode 1. Ohno is so cool. He's scary at times but it just proves how good an actor he is, and so is Toma. The storyline looks interesting, Ohno and Toma's role are good roles to play. As I was looking at Toma's eye he could also play the lawyer's part but they made a good choice picking Ohno as the lawyer instead... more episode please. This is a good break for Ohno...

arigatou so much to the subber... good job

I'm craving for more Nino guesting too :)



Isn't Ohno & Nino from Arashi??


Yes Harman, Ohno and Nino are from ARASHI. They're OhMiya SK too.


Yep!
:D
But whose OhMiya SK?


ohmiya SK is a personal group oh-chan and nino in.this is what they call themselves as sometimes in stage,concerts.i love how rabu rabu ohno and nino is. ohno-oh and S+nino-miya and K=ohmiya SK.


Oh, wow. I didn't know about that.
Thanks!
:D
Member
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Indonesia...
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
i love this dorama... toma so cool, dark, and handsome.... but a lawyer very scream.. he have fake smile... cool... and make me keep looking forward this dorama... i like it.. really really like it.. toma... muach...^^
1642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
It's totally creepy. But it is really good. Can't wait for the next episode, they have a great cast. Ohno really freaks me out, and I love Toma's acting.
Posted 7/22/08
i absolutley loved it! i mean it confuzzuled me at first (thats what kept me watching) but as the episode progressed it made sense and the story line is so good! *raises a score of 10*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.