WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Post Reply Questioning and Answering
Moderator
4245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ueda land
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
The forum topic is for any Questions that is needing for a answer^^
Anyone can ask and answer ^^

Member
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08

Bebe204 wrote:

The forum topic is for any Questions that is needing for a answer^^
Anyone can ask and answer ^^


could HK -Honger- be affiliates with asian fads?

this is the promotion banner:

and this is the url:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/asian_fads

just to letcha know, your site's already been listed. hope you can link back?
Moderator
4245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ueda land
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

ckjdramawatcher wrote:


Bebe204 wrote:

The forum topic is for any Questions that is needing for a answer^^
Anyone can ask and answer ^^


could HK -Honger- be affiliates with asian fads?

this is the promotion banner:

and this is the url:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/asian_fads

just to letcha know, your site's already been listed. hope you can link back?


To tell u the truth, I never new bout tat site and tat our link is on tat site til this msg
Member
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

Bebe204 wrote:

To tell u the truth, I never new bout tat site and tat our link is on tat site til this msg


so you agree to be affies? if you do, then that'd be radical!
Moderator
4245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ueda land
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

ckjdramawatcher wrote:


Bebe204 wrote:

To tell u the truth, I never new bout tat site and tat our link is on tat site til this msg


so you agree to be affies? if you do, then that'd be radical!


It doesn't rli tat much i think
Member
7043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Tokyo, Seoul, Kow...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Bebe204 wrote:


ckjdramawatcher wrote:

so you agree to be affies? if you do, then that'd be radical!


It doesn't rli tat much i think


awww, that's ok if you don't wanna affiliate us.
You must be logged in to post.