First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Secret names!
Overlord
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 4/24/09
Every organization has a code name for ever member ^^
mine would be err the overlord [makes sense]

>>NOW WITH a secret name comes a fake ID JOKES
apply now:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-500005/get-ur-membership-id-here--/
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/28/09
(edit) *grins* mine would just be choco
Posted 7/11/08
mine is nightingale
Co-Overlord
9705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Lost in a place i...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Criuix
Posted 7/12/08
Razor ®
Posted 7/12/08
Mist
WD Advocater
23070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Syk
WD Advocater
637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
Vendetta
It may not be short, but it's still clever and unique ^.^
WD Advocater
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Utah USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
"Gedeon". no clue why i put Novaboi for my user name lol
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
ermm.. sweet agony? :]
WD Advocater
637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

darkraven_08 wrote:

ermm.. sweet agony? :]


What about "Raven" =3 ?
Just suggesting ^_~
WD Advocater
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Inside one of the...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
geisha
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

Loststorm wrote:


darkraven_08 wrote:

ermm.. sweet agony? :]


What about "Raven" =3 ?
Just suggesting ^_~


sounds good :] how come I never thought of that? hmm..
oh well :] thanks^^
WD Advocater
637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

darkraven_08 wrote:


Loststorm wrote:


darkraven_08 wrote:

ermm.. sweet agony? :]


What about "Raven" =3 ?
Just suggesting ^_~


sounds good :] how come I never thought of that? hmm..
oh well :] thanks^^


lol Anytime =3
Unlike most evil rulers, I am a nice...evil... ruler... person >.O If that made sense.
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

Loststorm wrote:


darkraven_08 wrote:


Loststorm wrote:


darkraven_08 wrote:

ermm.. sweet agony? :]


What about "Raven" =3 ?
Just suggesting ^_~


sounds good :] how come I never thought of that? hmm..
oh well :] thanks^^


lol Anytime =3
Unlike most evil rulers, I am a nice...evil... ruler... person >.O If that made sense.


lol if you'll scratch the word nice,then for sure it will make sense. mwahahha. jk
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.