First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [GAME]The 1st Thing that comes in Mind
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

koolasapixels wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

for kp-nya..avvie..probably innocence..while her true self is not innocent =P


what do you mean..? what avvie was I using back then..? was it the Rima one or the Hikari one...? *short-term memory loss XD*



rima =3
Member
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 7/23/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


koolasapixels wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

for kp-nya..avvie..probably innocence..while her true self is not innocent =P


what do you mean..? what avvie was I using back then..? was it the Rima one or the Hikari one...? *short-term memory loss XD*



rima =3


oooh.. XD your avvie remind me of the original pic that is in my avvie XD
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

koolasapixels wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


koolasapixels wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

for kp-nya..avvie..probably innocence..while her true self is not innocent =P


what do you mean..? what avvie was I using back then..? was it the Rima one or the Hikari one...? *short-term memory loss XD*



rima =3


oooh.. XD your avvie remind me of the original pic that is in my avvie XD


ah............
Member
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
reminds me of the miku miku virus XD
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08
reminds me of weird addiction to some anime you never told me of T__T
Member
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

reminds me of weird addiction to some anime you never told me of T__T


i told you, it's from: Shakugan no Shana
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

koolasapixels wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

reminds me of weird addiction to some anime you never told me of T__T


i told you, it's from: Shakugan no Shana


I know~!
Member
1398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
the avi above me reminds me of the peppermint pie Burger King used to have...
3765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ○☼ In the Starry...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Your aviie reminds me of darkness and..Suigin Tou. XD
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
fun and magical stuff ^_______^
3765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ○☼ In the Starry...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Blue Neko. XD
Posted 8/2/08
Nee~ ur avi pic remids me of me at the park ~Nee~ btw its realy cute!
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
kawaiiness!!
Member
1895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asia
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Pink bubble gum!
Member
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Unicorn land :)
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
your avi reminds me of my distant-jie who's reallyy cool ;D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.