First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Update about the 2nd season of Gundam 00...
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08



Setsuna F. Seiei
21-years-old. Lived as a boy soldier in his native Kurdish and became a Gundam Meister with Celestial Being. Engaged in one-on-one combat with Graham in a final battle. Went missing. 4 years after, what does he think of as he looks at the world without conflict the Earth Sphere Federation ushered in?

Edit:this is not Lockon Stratos.It's his twin brother Lyle according to wikipedia

29-years-old. Expert marksman and Gundam Meister affiliated with Celestial Being. 4 years ago, he and his bitter enemy Saachez shot each other simultaneously and (*unreadable portion*) This Lockon (*unreadable*) heads to the battlefield together with his partner Haro and, as a Gundam Meister, pilots the Keldim Gundam.



Allelujah Haptism
24-years-old

Tieria Erde
Age unknown. Seriously injured in the decisive final battle in which he flew the Gundam Nadleeh but he was rescued by an organization and his life saved. Afterwards, he did his best to rebuild Celestial Being. Previously, he had thought of Veda as an absolute being but now he looks for the meaning of his personal struggle

-Mecha (names may not be final till further confirmation on actually spelling):

GN-0000 00 Gundam
New generation Gundam developed as a successor unit to the Gundam Exia. A formidable mecha equipped with 2 GN Drives on its shoulders, it boasts astounding GN particle emission and its performance overwhelms that of all other mobile suits. Pilot: Setsuna F. Seiei



Keldim Gundam (Dynames upgrade?)


Arios Gundam (Kyrios upgrade?)

Selavii Gundam (Virtue MK2?)
A heavy armament model piloted by Tieria Erde that largely carries over features of the Gundam Virtue. Furthermore, it was developed with the intent of strengthening offense and while the 2 shoulder-equipped GN cannons are simple in form, their firepower far exceeds the Virtue’s.


Info via Kouryaku No Yakata’s Newtype summaries:

* The second season will revolve around an independent security enforcement organization within the Federation called “Arrows” that suppresses anti-Federation elements.

* Setsuna will take on a leadership role.

* Most people aren’t aware of the severe oppression of Arrows due to the Federation’s complete control of information.

* Lockon died and isn’t coming back.

* Season 2 will air in MBS’ Sunday 5 pm timeslot starting in October.


I take this from Gunota...

3666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
yeah thanks, and I hope setsuna looks cooler in the next season XDXD
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Infront of my com
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
wow a great piece of info here thanks
38963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
nice find, keep them coming>_<!
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
i think it's 3 months to go

can't wait for OCTOBER
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Old news. There's better scans from Newtype out right now. I still don't like the newer designs aside from 00 Gundam. Recycled Season 1 designs with double V fins and distorted feet? Fail. And coping out by replacing Neil with Lyle is dropping my hopes for season 2.
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Where do you thin...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
thanks! setsuna does look older in the pic....21 years old. but i have a question, if lockon died and isn't coming back, then why is he 29 years old in the second season?
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

littlebluetotoro wrote:

thanks! setsuna does look older in the pic....21 years old. but i have a question, if lockon died and isn't coming back, then why is he 29 years old in the second season?


it was not reallly lockon on that photo but his twin brother Lyle

and i read it on wikipedia

i think his brother will accomplish what lockon didn't his revenge on the the death of their family


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockon_Stratos

876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Where do you thin...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

OTAKUADDICT wrote:


littlebluetotoro wrote:

thanks! setsuna does look older in the pic....21 years old. but i have a question, if lockon died and isn't coming back, then why is he 29 years old in the second season?


it was not reallly lockon on that photo but his twin brother Lyle

and i read it on wikipedia

i think his brother will accomplish what lockon didn't his revenge on the the death of their family


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockon_Stratos




oh i see! thanks for clearing it up! so that means they are twins huh. looking forward to see lyle! i wonder whether he will have the same personality as lockon
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

littlebluetotoro wrote:


OTAKUADDICT wrote:


littlebluetotoro wrote:

thanks! setsuna does look older in the pic....21 years old. but i have a question, if lockon died and isn't coming back, then why is he 29 years old in the second season?


it was not reallly lockon on that photo but his twin brother Lyle

and i read it on wikipedia

i think his brother will accomplish what lockon didn't his revenge on the the death of their family


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockon_Stratos




oh i see! thanks for clearing it up! so that means they are twins huh. looking forward to see lyle! i wonder whether he will have the same personality as lockon


maybe but i think he may have an exact opposite on some of lockon's previous personality

I hope he will be nice to setsuna
Posted 7/11/08
arigato
3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Thanks for the info...

One thing I know, we now have our maskman/char-clone...*cough*Graham Aker*cough*
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
http://www.sunrise-anime.jp/news/gundam00/
official website for season 2
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Sigh...

Why didn't they at last let 2 characters die(Setsuna, Lockon)
This is contradicting and redundant.
In flashbacks Lockon's brother was younger then him, now it's a twin brother--->Same look, same age, most likely same attitude etc. only Real Name is another, Code name will most likely be also Lockon.
Setsuna couldn't he just have suffocated?
So Tiera's look didn't change it and the character in the S1 ending credits is Renjene Rejetta....
Allelujah should have better left CB temporarily since his sister/friend from the floating in space incident is in the HRL.
He doesn't even have got a scar on his right eye.....

It's fine that they change Gundam models because it's a merchandising anime, but why don't they ever change characters?
There were 3 gates--->3 Gundams 1 is useless at the moment. So why don't Nena Trinity and Tiera pilot them?
And Allejuha would return after some time so Gundam 0 has been modified to a new Kyrios.

This gonna end like each other series nobody important dies.
There will be a final fight between Graham and Setsuna again--->Graham dies. Not forgetting that he will kill Ribbon
Lockon#2 kills Saachez
Allelujah kills Smirnoff, Peries wins against Allelujah but doesn't kill him because she realizes who is is.
Tiera kills most likely some of Ribbons servants and restarts/resets Veda. Now he has got the highest chance to die

A completely forgot the minor characters will only fill screentime again and die.....

After the ending was really good they just go back to the old Gundam shemes instead of doing better.
Only a guess the copy the copied meteor system from Gundam Seed again and use the same Laserbeam scenes again and only modify the colors.
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

Strike wrote:

Sigh...

Why didn't they at last let 2 characters die(Setsuna, Lockon)
This is contradicting and redundant.
In flashbacks Lockon's brother was younger then him, now it's a twin brother--->Same look, same age, most likely same attitude etc. only Real Name is another, Code name will most likely be also Lockon.
Setsuna couldn't he just have suffocated?
So Tiera's look didn't change it and the character in the S1 ending credits is Renjene Rejetta....
Allelujah should have better left CB temporarily since his sister/friend from the floating in space incident is in the HRL.
He doesn't even have got a scar on his right eye.....

It's fine that they change Gundam models because it's a merchandising anime, but why don't they ever change characters?
There were 3 gates--->3 Gundams 1 is useless at the moment. So why don't Nena Trinity and Tiera pilot them?
And Allejuha would return after some time so Gundam 0 has been modified to a new Kyrios.

This gonna end like each other series nobody important dies.
There will be a final fight between Graham and Setsuna again--->Graham dies. Not forgetting that he will kill Ribbon
Lockon#2 kills Saachez
Allelujah kills Smirnoff, Peries wins against Allelujah but doesn't kill him because she realizes who is is.
Tiera kills most likely some of Ribbons servants and restarts/resets Veda. Now he has got the highest chance to die

A completely forgot the minor characters will only fill screentime again and die.....

After the ending was really good they just go back to the old Gundam shemes instead of doing better.
Only a guess the copy the copied meteor system from Gundam Seed again and use the same Laserbeam scenes again and only modify the colors.


no offense but

no they did not copy the meteor system from GS and the laserbeam

in fact SEED has many rip offs like the similarities between Hi-Nu Gundam and Strike Freedom

Arch Angel and White Base

Akatsuki and Hyaku Shiki

at least Gundam 00 is not too EMO unlike Kira who always cry
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.