First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Avatar Contest [Locked]
3776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anchorage, AK
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/29/08


Hello everyone please do your best ^^
The theme is autumn.
The thread will be lock on July 29 2008.


Rules:
- It should say AT LEAST say: "Kawaii Makeover"
- You can add quotes if you like.
- You can make as many as you want.
- Make it as Kawaii as possible
- No copying.


The prizes are:
- Your avatar will be use as the group avi.
- The first three winners will have their name shown on the group's profile for a month!
- You will recieve a group badge.


Moderator
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
T_T Awwww lol. I wanted to join.
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

RaikuRoak wrote:

T_T Awwww lol. I wanted to join.


teehee u can make for fun but u wont win -wink-
Moderator
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

shinki7 wrote:


RaikuRoak wrote:

T_T Awwww lol. I wanted to join.


teehee u can make for fun but u wont win -wink-


Oh well, i'll make it for fun since i'm bored right now. ^_^
Posted 7/12/08
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:



wow this is awesome ^^
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
i tried my best..i hope you like it!!



xD
Posted 7/13/08
Ok here are mine ( not verry good though )
( may make more )

1]


2]

Posted 7/13/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:



THAT IS A REALLY AMAZING JOB !

3653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / mochi mochii
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Is this kawaii enough?

Member
5905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn,NY
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08
this is mine....kinda sux...>.< (does this fit the theme?)

Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

CherryPup wrote:

Is this kawaii enough?



WOOTs ^^ of course so kawaii >.< mii put kawaii cuz i dun wan ani scary bloody avi
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

yingwen990 wrote:

this is mine....kinda sux...>.< (does this fit the theme?)



kawaii desu ^-^ like d circles...@_@ yep yep autumn have most festival.....juz dun gimmi ani summer or winter can alr ^^
Member
5905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn,NY
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08

shinki7 wrote:


yingwen990 wrote:

this is mine....kinda sux...>.< (does this fit the theme?)



kawaii desu ^-^ like d circles...@_@ yep yep autumn have most festival.....juz dun gimmi ani summer or winter can alr ^^


Arigatou!!~~....I might be making more later this week....I'm kinda busy wif summer skool so....T^T
Moderator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

yingwen990 wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


yingwen990 wrote:

this is mine....kinda sux...>.< (does this fit the theme?)



kawaii desu ^-^ like d circles...@_@ yep yep autumn have most festival.....juz dun gimmi ani summer or winter can alr ^^


Arigatou!!~~....I might be making more later this week....I'm kinda busy wif summer skool so....T^T


wow den i will be waiting for ur work ^^ cant wait to see....teehee take note that in this contest you can make as many as you want....we will choose the best on onli after all...good luck XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.