First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
☆ GAME °Battle Arena°
BGICR Supporter
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
*rewinds*
No you didn't...
Posted 7/12/08

Inu-kage wrote:


adam1994 wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:

damn u!!!! *pins u to the tree and drinks the last can of ur coke zero*
NO!!! not mi coke zero *kicks u away & drinks it then chrges at da other guy & kicks him in da face



*burps* just did*snaps fingers and u fly to the lake*
NO!!!! az u throw mi in i grab yur arm & u come in with mi. then closes eyes then opens them then da whole lake turns into a coke zero lake..yay

BGICR Supporter
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
*sits and watches*
*drinks beer*

Posted 7/12/08

adam1994 wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:


adam1994 wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:

damn u!!!! *pins u to the tree and drinks the last can of ur coke zero*
NO!!! not mi coke zero *kicks u away & drinks it then chrges at da other guy & kicks him in da face



*burps* just did*snaps fingers and u fly to the lake*
NO!!!! az u throw mi in i grab yur arm & u come in with mi. then closes eyes then opens them then da whole lake turns into a coke zero lake..yay



KYAH!!!!! *Makes u go first then u float and i sit on u while ur face down in the lake*
Posted 7/12/08
sry abt thiz nee-chan..narutos fav move *farts*
Posted 7/12/08

crush_dance wrote:

*sits and watches*
*drinks beer*

charges at u*

BGICR Supporter
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

adam1994 wrote:

sry abt thiz nee-chan..narutos fav move *farts*


unethical
*rewinds 5 seconds*
do over!
BGICR Supporter
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

adam1994 wrote:


crush_dance wrote:

*sits and watches*
*drinks beer*

charges at u*



*stops time*

*moves you by a cliff*
And now,let time move again...
Posted 7/12/08
ah okay r u like a time stopper or something *falls down & gose vamp then grows wings flies at u & bites yur neck*
BGICR Supporter
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

adam1994 wrote:

ah okay r u like a time stopper or something *falls down & gose vamp then grows wings flies at u & bites yur neck*


no,i manipulate space and existance,that is my gold experience requiem
Posted 7/12/08
yeah dat sounds kool. can u any1 beat him
Posted 7/12/08
yeah me....lyk him i also have powers to control time....i just dont want to fight him
BGICR Supporter
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
That's why Giorno's the most god like being in the Anime/Mangaverse
Posted 7/12/08

Inu-kage wrote:

yeah me....lyk him i also have powers to control time....i just dont want to fight him
y u chicken

Posted 7/12/08

crush_dance wrote:

That's why Giorno's the most god like being in the Anime/Mangaverse
wat anime iz he from

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.