First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Character
Creator
9357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
So.. who do you like the best? Who do you like the least? TELL US!! ^^

Moderator
4806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Las Nachos, next...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08
I like pretty much all the wolves cept for Leah...

Edward's ok, James is kool,(go me drawn into the book )

Member
18832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
I'm gonna have to go with Alice, I like her attitude, it always cracks me up. plus she's got good taste in cars =D
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
haha right? luv alice <3 love edward even more

RPATTZ!! U DAZZLE THE HECK OUTTA MEH~!!!!


lol.. bit much?
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
ohmagosh!! u guys just found out my BIG dark secret.. im a fan girl!! haha.. obsessed just like many of u wait.. does that mean i just made enemies with everyone that doesn't like him?? ohmagosh! don't hate.. rpattz says peace
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

joy_peace45 wrote:

ohmagosh!! u guys just found out my BIG dark secret.. im a fan girl!! haha.. obsessed just like many of u wait.. does that mean i just made enemies with everyone that doesn't like him?? ohmagosh! don't hate.. rpattz says peace


i think i r obsessed as u... O.O oh well...

idk, i like all the characters.. i just happen to like the dazzling, hot/cold, mind reading, romantic, vampire.... X3

so.......
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

Angam wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:

ohmagosh!! u guys just found out my BIG dark secret.. im a fan girl!! haha.. obsessed just like many of u wait.. does that mean i just made enemies with everyone that doesn't like him?? ohmagosh! don't hate.. rpattz says peace


i think i r obsessed as u... O.O oh well...

idk, i like all the characters.. i just happen to like the dazzling, hot/cold, mind reading, romantic, vampire.... X3

so.......




XDDDDDDDDD
OMG.. i love u!! XD haha.. RPATTZ SLOWLY STARTS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

joy_peace45 wrote:


Angam wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:

ohmagosh!! u guys just found out my BIG dark secret.. im a fan girl!! haha.. obsessed just like many of u wait.. does that mean i just made enemies with everyone that doesn't like him?? ohmagosh! don't hate.. rpattz says peace


i think i r obsessed as u... O.O oh well...

idk, i like all the characters.. i just happen to like the dazzling, hot/cold, mind reading, romantic, vampire.... X3

so.......




XDDDDDDDDD
OMG.. i love u!! XD haha.. RPATTZ SLOWLY STARTS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!



yuup!! XD ome, when he was at this comic-con, a girl shouted, "I LOVE YOU ROB!" and he looked at her and said, "Good." LMAO!!! XD
he's soo cute when he's doing an interview... i mean he's all nervous and running his hand through his hair.. it's soo cute how he's not into himself! XD

ome, i felt sorry for him because he got hatemail during the cast of twilight... grr... how could girls be unhappy...!?
Member
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hiding. 0_o
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Let's see....My favorites are Jacob, Alice, Emmett Jasper, and.....Jane. 0_o
Well, actually, I pretty much like all the Quileute wolves.
My least favorite...umm...Rosalie.
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

RozenWolf wrote:

Let's see....My favorites are Jacob, Alice, Emmett Jasper, and.....Jane. 0_o
Well, actually, I pretty much like all the Quileute wolves.
My least favorite...umm...Rosalie.


haha ^^ i know what you mean.. she got pretty annoying in breaking dawn -_- lol
Member
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hiding. 0_o
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

joy_peace45 wrote:


RozenWolf wrote:

Let's see....My favorites are Jacob, Alice, Emmett Jasper, and.....Jane. 0_o
Well, actually, I pretty much like all the Quileute wolves.
My least favorite...umm...Rosalie.


haha ^^ i know what you mean.. she got pretty annoying in breaking dawn -_- lol


Lol...Actually, I thought she was annoying from the beggining.

Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

RozenWolf wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:


RozenWolf wrote:

Let's see....My favorites are Jacob, Alice, Emmett Jasper, and.....Jane. 0_o
Well, actually, I pretty much like all the Quileute wolves.
My least favorite...umm...Rosalie.


haha ^^ i know what you mean.. she got pretty annoying in breaking dawn -_- lol


Lol...Actually, I thought she was annoying from the beggining.



XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD yeah.. she really was.. hahahahahahaha
Posted 10/2/08 , edited 10/2/08
i love edward and alice.. you know, the special talented ones.. but jasper is cool too.. carlisle seems tight too.. bella seems ok but mah friends say she became too clingy.. and i agree dat rosalie is very "annoying".. i also like jacob..
Member
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A place where eve...
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

Angam wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:

ohmagosh!! u guys just found out my BIG dark secret.. im a fan girl!! haha.. obsessed just like many of u wait.. does that mean i just made enemies with everyone that doesn't like him?? ohmagosh! don't hate.. rpattz says peace


i think i r obsessed as u... O.O oh well...

idk, i like all the characters.. i just happen to like the dazzling, hot/cold, mind reading, romantic, vampire.... X3

so.......


I AGREE!!!! I totally LOVE Edward Cullen!!!!
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

chloe_aka_sakura wrote:


Angam wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:

ohmagosh!! u guys just found out my BIG dark secret.. im a fan girl!! haha.. obsessed just like many of u wait.. does that mean i just made enemies with everyone that doesn't like him?? ohmagosh! don't hate.. rpattz says peace


i think i r obsessed as u... O.O oh well...

idk, i like all the characters.. i just happen to like the dazzling, hot/cold, mind reading, romantic, vampire.... X3

so.......


I AGREE!!!! I totally LOVE Edward Cullen!!!!


XD lol, awesome..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.