First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampire Fans
Creator
9357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/11/08
Vampires Rock! So why are they better than Werewolves? We'd like to hear your ideas!!

Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Sorry everyone that's a werewolf fan but i think vampires are way cooler.. that fact that they can live forever is cool.. and that they can make someone one of there own unlike werewolves.. as soon as Edward turns Bella into one, Jacob can't really do anything about it because he doesn't have the power to change Bella to a werewolf before she's turned to a vampire. That is IF she sticks to the marrying and vampire plan.. no one really knows how Breaking Dawn is gonna turn out but i guess we'll know in a month.. can't wait!.. oh and the only reason i put this was so you know that at least one of the mods are on your side ^^ haha.. don't let me down.. comment.. positive plz :D
Member
8831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iwatodai
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
vampire is more useful than werewolf...
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
Vampires
~Can change people who are dying.
~Won't slash off your face when they get mad.
~Are very romantic
~Hotter than a werewolf (if u know what i mean.. )
~Don't have to breathe
~Can swim
~Don't explode
~Stronger than Werewolves
~Drink Blood instead of scarfing down a lot of food...
~Are really dead
~Can resist blood (if they're strong)
~Run faster than a human... XD
~Vampires are more famous... (you hear myths about Dracula and other people.)

er... i can think of more but oh wel... >.<
Creator
9357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
i like both but i'd have to say vampires are better...like Angam said they're waaaay hotter...lol...
Posted 8/18/08
no offense to anyone who likes werewolfs, vampires are just cooler, plus bella.....
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

kayis2die4 wrote:

no offense to anyone who likes werewolfs, vampires are just cooler, plus bella.....


lol.. i know!! when i found that out i was like bouncing off walls!! haha
Posted 9/13/08

joy_peace45 wrote:


kayis2die4 wrote:

no offense to anyone who likes werewolfs, vampires are just cooler, plus bella.....


lol.. i know!! when i found that out i was like bouncing off walls!! haha


i know!! i just could NOT PUT THE BOOK DOWN!! i read it until 5:00AM then i really needed some sleep when i woke up i finsihed it hehe
Moderator
11683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

kayis2die4 wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:


kayis2die4 wrote:

no offense to anyone who likes werewolfs, vampires are just cooler, plus bella.....


lol.. i know!! when i found that out i was like bouncing off walls!! haha


i know!! i just could NOT PUT THE BOOK DOWN!! i read it until 5:00AM then i really needed some sleep when i woke up i finsihed it hehe :)


lol.. i did the exact same thing!! haha.. i seriously read it til 5:00am!!! i was so obsessed with it i neglected my homework and meals sometimes!!.. haha
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

black_cat1514 wrote:

i like both but i'd have to say vampires are better...like Angam said they're waaaay hotter...lol...


lol, thanx...

sorry it's a bit late...
Creator
9357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Angam wrote:


black_cat1514 wrote:

i like both but i'd have to say vampires are better...like Angam said they're waaaay hotter...lol...


lol, thanx...

sorry it's a bit late...


lol...np...XD ^.^
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

black_cat1514 wrote:


Angam wrote:


black_cat1514 wrote:

i like both but i'd have to say vampires are better...like Angam said they're waaaay hotter...lol...


lol, thanx...

sorry it's a bit late...


lol...np...XD ^.^


sooooo............... XD
Member
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A place where eve...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Angam wrote:

Vampires
~Can change people who are dying.
~Won't slash off your face when they get mad.
~Are very romantic
~Hotter than a werewolf (if u know what i mean.. )
~Don't have to breathe
~Can swim
~Don't explode
~Stronger than Werewolves
~Drink Blood instead of scarfing down a lot of food...
~Are really dead
~Can resist blood (if they're strong)
~Run faster than a human... XD
~Vampires are more famous... (you hear myths about Dracula and other people.)

er... i can think of more but oh wel... >.<


i agree too....but i like the way they drink blood.... its so erotic!!!
Moderator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

chloe_aka_sakura wrote:


Angam wrote:

Vampires
~Can change people who are dying.
~Won't slash off your face when they get mad.
~Are very romantic
~Hotter than a werewolf (if u know what i mean.. )
~Don't have to breathe
~Can swim
~Don't explode
~Stronger than Werewolves
~Drink Blood instead of scarfing down a lot of food...
~Are really dead
~Can resist blood (if they're strong)
~Run faster than a human... XD
~Vampires are more famous... (you hear myths about Dracula and other people.)

er... i can think of more but oh wel... >.<


i agree too....but i like the way they drink blood.... its so erotic!!!


XDD *laughs my head off* hehehe, thanks.. i wonder how blood tastes................... XD
Creator
9357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

Angam wrote:


chloe_aka_sakura wrote:


Angam wrote:

Vampires
~Can change people who are dying.
~Won't slash off your face when they get mad.
~Are very romantic
~Hotter than a werewolf (if u know what i mean.. )
~Don't have to breathe
~Can swim
~Don't explode
~Stronger than Werewolves
~Drink Blood instead of scarfing down a lot of food...
~Are really dead
~Can resist blood (if they're strong)
~Run faster than a human... XD
~Vampires are more famous... (you hear myths about Dracula and other people.)

er... i can think of more but oh wel... >.<


i agree too....but i like the way they drink blood.... its so erotic!!!


XDD *laughs my head off* hehehe, thanks.. i wonder how blood tastes................... XD


i like the taste of blood...=D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.