First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Fanart WANTED !!!!
Posted 11/10/08
your draw is so kawai Issa-chan =]
Member
3172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime wonderland~ XD
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

EmeraldKiss20 wrote:

your draw is so kawai Issa-chan =]


heheh... tnx =^^=

how about showing yours?
i'm really interested....
Posted 11/21/08
mine but wasn't so good...i just imagine his face(i dont copy it from anywhere)...so it might look a little bit different...but hope you guys like it^^
Member
3172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime wonderland~ XD
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

EmeraldKiss20 wrote:

mine but wasn't so good...i just imagine his face(i dont copy it from anywhere)...so it might look a little bit different...but hope you guys like it^^


UWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~~~!!!! KAWAII DESU~!!!! XD
at least you could mak your own drawing of him... i can only copy....
Member
406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wonderland...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
ne~
click this link ne~

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/Adoewe/

heheheh~
i draw wolfram-sama ...
as a girl~ kyahahahahaha!
*am weirdo...dont mind me..
XD

Member
3172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime wonderland~ XD
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

ADOEWE wrote:

ne~
click this link ne~

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/Adoewe/

heheheh~
i draw wolfram-sama ...
as a girl~ kyahahahahaha!
*am weirdo...dont mind me..
XD



MOU!!!! YOUR DRAWINGS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! >.< I FEEL ENVIOUS!!
Member
406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wonderland...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09

kawaii13 wrote:


ADOEWE wrote:

ne~
click this link ne~

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/Adoewe/

heheheh~
i draw wolfram-sama ...
as a girl~ kyahahahahaha!
*am weirdo...dont mind me..
XD



MOU!!!! YOUR DRAWINGS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! >.< I FEEL ENVIOUS!!




WHOAA~
thankk youuUuuuuuu~
XD
soe happy neee!
^^
Member
3172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime wonderland~ XD
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

ADOEWE wrote:


kawaii13 wrote:


ADOEWE wrote:

ne~
click this link ne~

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/Adoewe/

heheheh~
i draw wolfram-sama ...
as a girl~ kyahahahahaha!
*am weirdo...dont mind me..
XD



MOU!!!! YOUR DRAWINGS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! >.< I FEEL ENVIOUS!!




WHOAA~
thankk youuUuuuuuu~
XD
soe happy neee!
^^

lol ^^ you're welcome ^^

Member
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
HIII!!! here is my fan art of Wolfy!!! (yes yes his arm is so weird u.uU ALL the fan art is weird xD )
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/9/09
this is it! (hehe)



is it ok? sorry if it's not... i have another..



sorry.. i messed up in their eyes.. sorry.. i got more drawings but its not in my pc yet.. maybe next tym... hehe..

is it ok?
Member
3172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime wonderland~ XD
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

sonadow-loves wrote:

HIII!!! here is my fan art of Wolfy!!! (yes yes his arm is so weird u.uU ALL the fan art is weird xD )


WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! XDXDXD AWESOME!!!!!
Member
3172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime wonderland~ XD
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

cenasobelle wrote:

this is it! (hehe)



is it ok? sorry if it's not... i have another..



sorry.. i messed up in their eyes.. sorry.. i got more drawings but its not in my pc yet.. maybe next tym... hehe..

is it ok?


YOUR DRAWING ARE SO AWESOME!!! >.< i WISH I COULD DRAW LIKE THAT >.<
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

kawaii13 wrote:


cenasobelle wrote:

this is it! (hehe)



is it ok? sorry if it's not... i have another..



sorry.. i messed up in their eyes.. sorry.. i got more drawings but its not in my pc yet.. maybe next tym... hehe..

is it ok?


YOUR DRAWING ARE SO AWESOME!!! >.< i WISH I COULD DRAW LIKE THAT >.<



"Arigatou gozaimashita!

Posted 3/12/09
Kawaii!! minna-san~~! ganbatte!
Member
3172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime wonderland~ XD
Offline
Posted 3/23/09
*sigh* T.T I can't draw Wolfram-sama anymore!!! >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.